Alabama AG to ban Sodomy

Aren't Conservatives concerned about the size and scope of government? Don't they want the government to get out of their personal lives? I suppose they do want to shrink government. Right down to the size of a typical bedroom.

Only when it comes to science, infrastructure and investment in science. Taliban, like, you bet!

Announce you're queer in Afghanistan and see how long you survive.

When was the last gay day parade in the Sudan, I wonder?

Someone should tell him that includes getting a blow job from your secretary.

Alabama Attorney General Wants Court To Reinstate Sodomy Ban | Right Wing Watch

Three days after a state appeals court struck down Alabama’s ban on consensual oral and anal sex, the state’s Republican attorney general, Luther Strange, is asking the court to reconsider its decision.

His personal concern about others bedroom habits notwithstanding, he hasn't the authority to ban anything, anywhere.

Social Cons are Big Government right wing Progressives who want Government to tell us what we can and can't do in our bedrooms.

Social Cons are Big Government right wing Progressives who want Government to tell us what we can and can't do in our bedrooms.

What do you care its not like you do anything in there. You have a long term relationship with your hand.

That is your hand on your boyfriend.

We can play dimes all day and you will lose every time.

Are you a right wing Big Government Progressive who wants government to tell us what we can and can't do as adults in our lives?

What do you care its not like you do anything in there. You have a long term relationship with your hand.

Are you a right wing Big Government Progressive who wants government to tell us what we can and can't do as adults in our lives?

LOL, defending gay rights, by calling an opponent a homo. You don't see the irony of course.

I am fascist pagan cyberpunk that doesn't buy into the left right paradigm.

Only a mentally ill person would put their penis in someone's pooper. And vice versa, only a severely disturbed person would take it up the pooper.

The penalty for this is AIDS. When will degenerates learn?

I had several encounters in the rear with ladies, yet no AIDS, did I do something wrong? It was like riding a bucking bronco...yeah-ha!

I, too, have plunged into the chocolate starfish of a few bitches. Where's my AIDS?

Nice!!!

I had several encounters in the rear with ladies, yet no AIDS, did I do something wrong? It was like riding a bucking bronco...yeah-ha!

I, too, have plunged into the chocolate starfish of a few bitches. Where's my AIDS?

Same here, and I, too, am AIDS free. We three have clearly been doing it wrong.

Well don't ask [MENTION=49627]RWHeathenGamer[/MENTION]

Sounds like he/she/it is a virgin.

Progressive guys and their chicks seem to really enjoy anal.

That's interesting.

LOL, defending gay rights, by calling an opponent a homo. You don't see the irony of course.

I loved your entry into the forum. You met TK on the battlefield of stupid...and you both lost.

You seem like you want to have fun....but you forgot to bring your game. You won't do well here. Unless...of course....you settle in with the nutters. They take anyone. Even black guys. Just ask em'.

I learned more than I ever cared to learn about it whilst reading this thread. No research necessary.

While you say it's nobody's business, the lot of you sure get into waxing poetic about your anal adventures.

I thought the subject was roses.............................

Then you are competing far above you weight here.

Forum List

Back