Alabama pastor supporting Moore: 'More women are sexual predators than men'

An Alabama pastor who supports Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) blasted the allegations of sexual harassment against Moore, saying they’re part of a “war on men.”

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

The news organization spoke to Raddish as part of an effort to speak with every pastor that endorsed Moore before the allegations against him were made public. Nineteen of the 29 pastors who responded told AL.com they were still supporting Moore.

Dozens of other Alabama pastors signed on to a letter released Friday calling Moore unfit for office and accusing him of preaching “extremist values” while comparing him to politicians who have “cynically used Christianity for their own goals.”

iu
Alabama folks...and let's not forget that those who believe in Adam and Eve believe that it was all Eve's fault they got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

In my youth I was a handsome guy working in an office with lots of women. There's a double standard to be certain. The things I brushed off, which was often, would easily be a "serious offense" if the other way around.

The GOP should have just stuck to calling the women liars. The excuses they've come up with to make Moore's rapes seem okay have been disgusting.

Errr..for the record..Moore is not accused of any Rapes. 'Only' Child Molestation in the one case....and terminal creepiness in the others.
the definition of rape

I think you are stretching a bit...no penetration--I guess you are going with statutory rape and the phrase.."other sexual relations"?

Is not Child Molestation enough for you?

Amusingly, even if this were true (it's not), it still in no way excuses Moore's alleged behavior.

The religious right really are hypocrites of the highest order, and normal people nation-wide have lost patience with their bullshit excuses for predatory behaviors.

Moore is not accused of pedophilia. Pedophilia is about prepubescent children.

"Great defense" tactic....Stick with it........LOL

Using the actual definition of the word is in no way defending Moore's possible actions. I'm not trying to defend the man, I'm just trying to see the correct term used. Claiming that relations with a 14- or 16-year-old is pedophilia (unless that 14 or 16 year old has not reached puberty) cheapens the word and makes light of the victims of actual pedophilia.

The sheer number of lightly retarded Inbred Jeds in the State of Alabama never ceases to amaze the rest of the Nation.

Imagine, standing by an accused (multiple times, by multiple women) Pedophile, using "Women do it too" as the rationale !!!

If Jesus of Nazareth could somehow be transported forward in space and time to observe this so-called Man of God, Jesus would spit in his face.

Jesus would probably be happy they didn’t judge him without evidence first, don’t you think!
You liberals have gotten the torch’s and pitch forks ready, no need for proof, it’s right before election ( this happens lots of times right before elections) so it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An Alabama pastor who supports Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) blasted the allegations of sexual harassment against Moore, saying they’re part of a “war on men.”

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

The news organization spoke to Raddish as part of an effort to speak with every pastor that endorsed Moore before the allegations against him were made public. Nineteen of the 29 pastors who responded told AL.com they were still supporting Moore.

Dozens of other Alabama pastors signed on to a letter released Friday calling Moore unfit for office and accusing him of preaching “extremist values” while comparing him to politicians who have “cynically used Christianity for their own goals.”

iu
I'm tellin' you what--that Alabama sounds like one hell of a place.

Using the actual definition of the word is in no way defending Moore's possible actions. I'm not trying to defend the man, I'm just trying to see the correct term used. Claiming that relations with a 14- or 16-year-old is pedophilia (unless that 14 or 16 year old has not reached puberty) cheapens the word and makes light of the victims of actual pedophilia.
I agree. Moore can be hung using the correct terminology. Being too lazy to be accurate is not going to further any real arguments.

I see your point.....My apologies.

Forum List

Back