Alex Jones banning of apple app is digital martial law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones explains how Apple’s removal of the Infowars Official App signals the beginning of the implementation of a digital martial law scenario to limit the reach and effectiveness of Infowars ahead of the midterms or any upcoming false flag.
Alex Jones: Banning of Apple App is Digital Martial Law

And of course the cults don't bother to listen to the other side of the story sine the truth of the matter just might scare them. Imagine what you miss when you can't figure out how many other social media and news sites are going down it's not just him. Of course that's to complicated for pea sized brains to comprehend.

Just curious, MindWars.....do you work for Alex Jones? :wtf:

Alex Jones explains how Apple’s removal of the Infowars Official App signals the beginning of the implementation of a digital martial law scenario to limit the reach and effectiveness of Infowars ahead of the midterms or any upcoming false flag.

And of course the cults don't bother to listen to the other side of the story sine the truth of the matter just might scare them. Imagine what you miss when you can't figure out how many other social media and news sites are going down it's not just him. Of course that's to complicated for pea sized brains to comprehend.

Social Engineering 101. Remove knowledge discretely from text books, encyclopedias, and search engine Al-Gore-Rhythm return recursion loops. And after some time has passed, some people will forget to search for the Information they're missing. Even better, replace deleted historical information with revisionist history which appeals to truth people want to believe rather than the much harder to swallow real history. The Information Age is a Social Engineer's wet dream realized.

Nonsense.

Alex Jones is a ridiculous and dishonest demagogue and liar – as are those who agree with him.

Apple is a private company at liberty to associate with whomever it wishes, and electing to not be associated with the likes of Alex Jones is in no manner ‘marital law.’

Nonsense.

Alex Jones is a ridiculous and dishonest demagogue and liar – as are those who agree with him.

Apple is a private company at liberty to associate with whomever it wishes, and electing to not be associated with the likes of Alex Jones is in no manner ‘marital law.’

Has USMB's God spoken law written? Demagogues abound Left and Right. And, Apple is free to be free so long as it freely aligns with your ideology, right?

Anyone and especially of the Alex Jones ilk that advocates the open overthrow of the U.S. government the the undermining of our system is way off the charts and yes there is a descriptive word for that in this legal standing: A coup

U.S. CodeTitle 18Part IChapter 115 › § 2385

Cornell Law: Advocating overthrow of Government

Alex, you really need to learn the difference between the government and a private company.

41280716_2226784180684578_2202182083739123712_n.jpg

Alex, you really need to learn the difference between the government and a private company.
Are you to stupid to figure out when you allow a COMPANY to do what you stupid fks think is ok to do becaue " IT IS THEIR PRIVACY " rights bs, that sooner or later IT COMES AFTER EVERYONE ASSHOLES

You idiots are to fk stupID!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO FKN STUPID YOU CAN'T SEE PAST THE ALEX JONES AS THE PERSON you assholes are so easily trigggered by INFOWARS you can't see how. MANY COMPANIES ARE NEXT............

Not just infowars fkn morosn. WHAT IN THE FK DO YOU THINK MASTER THE HUMAN DOMAIN MEANS !!!

WHAT IN THE hell DO YOU THINK JADE HELM WAS ..............

IT'S GATHERING INFORMATION, IT IS CONTROLLING PEOPLE AND THIE RMOVEMENTS BACKHOLES!!!

Last edited:
You idiots are to fk stupID!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO FKN STUPID YOU CAN'T SEE PAST THE ALEX JONES AS THE PERSON you assholes are so easily trigggered by INFOWARS you can't see how. MANY COMPANIES ARE NEXT............

Not just infowars fkn morosn. WHAT IN THE FK DO YOU THINI MATER THE HUMAN DOMAIN MEANS BACK HOLES!!!

WHAT IN THE FK DO YOU THINK JADE HELM WAS BACK HOLES..............

IT'S GATHERING INFORMATION, IT IS CONTROLLING PEOPLE AND THIE RMOVEMENTS BACKHOLES!!!

I had no problems with Mr Alex Jones until he and those people who work for him started bashing Q.

Then.... and only then, I had a BIG problem with Alex Jones.

In my opinion MindWars.... if you work for him, you should let him know ....you should tell him to STOP attacking Q.

That's basically it. :smile:

Just curious, MindWars.....do you work for Alex Jones? :wtf:

NO !!! I'm passionate about our gawd dam mother fkn country and the freedom that is left of it. Me and million sof others who WOKE UP the proof is there it is every where!! I've been in this fight for 15 yrs. 15 yrs ago I WOKE UP and saw the lies etc, etc, etc.... just like anyone else on here who saw the light caught the lies, knows the lies.........

From Politics, to Health you don't know let alone believe the half of it.

we are so near th edge of the cliff & those who fell victim for information denial don't have any clue what's comingg it doesn't matter sooner or later most won't have to deny it, most won't be able to deny it .

MOST CAN'TbCONNECT THE INFORMATION DOTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM............

what he says is not hard to find nor see, why in the fk do you think half of MAerica worke up, what in the fkd do you think they pulled him off the air for........ BECAUSE HE IS WAKING PPL UP WITH TRUTH ..........

ANYTHING YOU THINK IS FAKE WRONG.............. including the gawd dam gay frogg bs which proves right there how gawd dam stupid the public is. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

Master the human domain is a military industrial complex mission and most assholes are already on it, use it, and are stupid enough to never know it.

Social media is information gathering gawd dam put anything out there it can be found...........

So there is my RANT take it leave it .

I can see why Alex goes off on ppl...... and we all sure in the hell know why.

Not just infowars fkn morosn. WHAT IN THE FK DO YOU THINI MATER THE HUMAN DOMAIN MEANS BACK HOLES!!!

I had no problems with Mr Alex Jones until he and those people who work for him started bashing Q.

In my opinion MindWars.... if you work for him, you should let him know ....you should tell him to STOP attacking Q.

If I worked for him do you serioulsy think I'd waste my time on a fkn message board all gawd dam day. LOL

If I worked for him do you serioulsy think I'd waste my time on a fkn message board all gawd dam day. LOL

They way you constantly quote him, incessantly .....well.....yes it does seem to me you work for him. :dunno:

MSM twisted everything infowars said about JADE HELM it was nothing they said . Each hard core fact he comes out with the MSM picks up when it gets hot and TWIST it we can tell you gawd dam infwoars haters that enough.

JADE HELM IS ABOUT THIS TO THIS VERY DAY

upload_2018-9-8_16-18-16.png

The Pentagon Is Building An Autonomous Army and Using Social Media As Their Battleground—DOD Doc Spills All • Freedom Nation News

FOLLOW THE LINKS, FOLLOW THOSE LINKS

Defense Innovation Marketplace – Connecting Industry and the Department of Defense

They way you constantly quote him, incessantly .....well.....yes it does seem to me you work for him. :dunno:

I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER WHY I DO let me say it one more time...........

MSM will not and does not cover what he does. When they do they do not DECODE what is really being said. How do you think the MSM has gotten away with indoctirnating the MASS POPULATIONS all at once.

Ever notice when you go to a huge company like a Hospital, airport, etc whose on the TV CNN right?

MSM will not tell you what is realy what , and again this rabbit hole is way, way to deep for me to connect every dot in a break down for you.

JONES does this just liek other alternative sites, can't you notice all the sites that get the truth out there as much as they can have been deemed by OBAMA and CLINTON as FAKE they wanted to keep the peopel from thinking for themselves and actually saying hey wait that is true.

Can you not tell many of the areticles from infowars are often pulled from other sites and they once again BREAK IT DOWN to what it's really sayingg, or what's behind the real deal..

I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER WHY I DO let me say it one more time...........

MSM will not and does not cover what he does. When they do they do not DECODE what is really being said. How do you think the MSM has gotten away with indoctirnating the MASS POPULATIONS all at once.

Ever notice when you go to a huge company like a Hospital, airport, etc whose on the TV CNN right?

MSM will not tell you what is realy what , and again this rabbit hole is way, way to deep for me to connect every dot in a break down for you.

JONES does this just liek other alternative sites, can't you notice all the sites that get the truth out there as much as they can have been deemed by OBAMA and CLINTON as FAKE they wanted to keep the peopel from thinking for themselves and actually saying hey wait that is true.

Can you not tell many of the areticles from infowars are often pulled from other sites and they once again BREAK IT DOWN to what it's really sayingg, or what's behind the real deal..

I do understand what you say.

But for me, personally, is a matter of loyalty.

As long as he continues to attack Q , I am not going to listen to him anymore.

I'ts as simple as that

"Digital martial law"

You conspiracy weirdos love using dramatic, miltary/Hollywood terms like your a bunch of grown up children. You people embarrassingly need to try and sound cool, but you're fucking dorks.

Anyone and especially of the Alex Jones ilk that advocates the open overthrow of the U.S. government the the undermining of our system is way off the charts and yes there is a descriptive word for that in this legal standing: A coup

U.S. CodeTitle 18Part IChapter 115 › § 2385

Cornell Law: Advocating overthrow of Government
The only coup (or coups in the words of Obama) is the Demonrat Party working to overthrow an administration

Last edited:

Forum List

Back