Alex Jones Has Mental Breakdown On Air And Cries Like A Baby As Trump Rains Missiles On Syria

I'm watching the whole clip of him after the Syria strike right now. The guy sitting next to him looks so uncomfortable. :lol:

Of course to put it all in context, he can't hold a candle to the liars at CNN.

The sole purpose of his program is to sell his Alex Jones branded, overpriced merchandise to the ignorant and gullible, thus his focus on conspiracies and lies, to appeal to and draw in the previously described audience. An audience so oblivious to their own ignorance and gullibility that they will defend the guy to no end.

Fuck 'em, the deserve whatever disappointment and butthurt the receive.
Are you happy Trump bombed Syria?

This clip is awesome. Alex is going on about how he's "never sucked a ding dong". This is a man in the middle of a mental breakdown. :lol:

lmao thats hilarious. Alex Jones is quite the conman, he convinced a bunch of dumbfucks to vote for trump. He's almost as good as trump at conning idiots.

No one convinced anyone to vote for Trump. When people who are not fed by the media, you know, people like you, saw that Donald Trump won the nomination, and that he was running against Hillary Clinton, no one in their right mind needed to be told to vote for him. I would have voted for Al Capone if the choice was him or Clinton.

You would have voted for Hitler himself

lmao thats hilarious. Alex Jones is quite the conman, he convinced a bunch of dumbfucks to vote for trump. He's almost as good as trump at conning idiots.

No one convinced anyone to vote for Trump. When people who are not fed by the media, you know, people like you, saw that Donald Trump won the nomination, and that he was running against Hillary Clinton, no one in their right mind needed to be told to vote for him. I would have voted for Al Capone if the choice was him or Clinton.

According to you liars we did.

Was Hitler really that bad of a guy? Yeah, killing six million Jews was maybe a bit of an overreaction, but the kids loved him. :dunno:

47313.jpg

I was still in the middle of watching the whole Alex Jones clip, and it got so ridiculous I had to turn it off. They were suggesting Trump may have been brainwashed, and while watching the clip of his news conference Alex said, "His right eye looks really funny."

:laughing0301:

Good grief Alex, get a grip! I can understand Glenn Beck crying on air after discovering he's a democrat at heart but come on.

ALEX JONES Breaks Down Crying on Air After Trump Bombs Syria (VIDEO)

and from the horses mouth

Infowars’ Alex Jones blasts Trump over airstrikes: ‘He’s crapping all over us’

“If he had been a piece of crap from the beginning, it wouldn’t be so bad,” a visibly emotional Jones said of Trump. “We’ve made so many sacrifices and now he’s crapping all over us. It makes me sick.”

VIDEO
----------------------------

Societies rejects can't comprehend that if you were in his shoes you would blow a corker after working so hard and for so long trying to wake people up there comes a point where you want to say fk it.

But unlike sheep we keep going and many see those very same assholes on here. lol

There are only two on here who aren't IGNORANT assholes. As you stupidity freaks poke fun, and do what you are doing , IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELVES WILL NEVER HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS AT STAKE WITH OUR COUNTRY......

Your stupidity allows you to see nothing and this can be frustrating to those who want to help you not be the same idiots who lead themselves to the gas chambers.

You see when ppl put up with such ugliness, and such ignorance and still want to help humanity survive with what is coming/ happening it shows who the real humanitarians are.
Stupidity does not know history ....... You are easily lead weak minded followers.....

and it sure in the hell isn't a LEFTIST, TRUMP HATING, DEMOCRATIC MORON filled with such vile, personalities that will help save humanity. They want to help kill humanity.

Until it's time for them.

Forum List

Back