Alex jones' wife hands him a beating, he cries to the government for help.

Alex blames it on medication. Yeah, she needs to up the dosage to tolerate the bloated stooge:
He's probably getting ready to dump Erika and wanting to f#ck her out of community property if possible. Battery make goo grounds.

Another controversy solved and has become a dead issue.
Alex placed himself on the outside with everybody but the 1 or 2% who will remain anti-vaxxers, after he called Trump a dirty liar when Trump said the vaccines were safe and effective.

Alex blames it on medication. Yeah, she needs to up the dosage to tolerate the bloated stooge:
I couldn't read the article but does Alex Jones really live in Austin? He is rich enough to live anywhere and a liberal bastion is where he wants to live? Weird.

When women commit acts of violence, the LEFT cheers...

When blacks kill other blacks, the LEFT does not notice....

Some crimes are superior to others apparently....
Lol, ya some are that way but not most. Good percent on the right same way for different reasons. My life style leads some to believe I am fearless. I had a twenty five year old guy the other day say " You ain't afraid of nothin" . I smiled and nodded in affirmation but in the back of my mind I was thinking of my mom and my ex wife and thinking those crazy people get angry you will see a guy not so fleet of foot break some land speed records. When ever I have to deal with either I take my daughter along. She is reasonable, six foot tall, takes no shit and loves her father. Lol.

When women commit acts of violence, the LEFT cheers...

When blacks kill other blacks, the LEFT does not notice....

Some crimes are superior to others apparently....
Hollywood teaches girls that it is okay to punch,slap and kick men in the balls when they are mad. Of course lefties think women using violence is a ok.

Hollywood teaches girls that it is okay to punch, slap and kick men in the balls when they are mad. Of course lefties think women using violence is a ok.
Sadly, domestic violence by women is very common due to this media message. About 70% of non-reciprocal intimate partner violence is women attacking men. Here.

The attack was very severe. Here.

Alex Jones’ wife Erika Wulff Jones allegedly struck the far-right conspiracy theorist “over 20 times” and threatened to hit him in the head with a stone ball, causing him to "fear for his life,” according to police documents reviewed by The Daily Beast.

When police arrived at the house, Jones further claimed Wulff Jones had struck him “several times,” while an officer observed the far-right radio host’s hair as “red” and “wet.” Jones later told police that “Erika had hit him with both closed fists and open hands on his head in front of their child,” the affidavit stated.

Another controversy solved and has become a dead issue.
Alex placed himself on the outside with everybody but the 1 or 2% who will remain anti-vaxxers, after he called Trump a dirty liar when Trump said the vaccines were safe and effective.
If that was true we would be at Fauci's herd immunity number, but his science changes daily.

Forum List

Back