🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alfonzon Rachel on abortion

OK genius. When does the unborn become a person? The minute dad came? Fertilized egg? Zygote? Blastula? Embryo? Fetus? When the stork drops it in the cabbage patch?

To me (and the law), there is no personhood until birth. Once born, you are a person, a citizen, and have rights. Not before.

Wow you are a sick man......

Here is your idol

Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about attacking the most helpless an vunerable.....you sir are a nazi and I bet you believe in eugenics as well.

Sperm is potential
egg is potential
fertilized eggs are human babies....
go kill some endangered species eggs....I bet liberals will have you arrested....

And you must be one of those kooks that want to make masturbation illegal. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTwi6-ii-s"]Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred (The Meaning of Life) - YouTube[/ame]

Do you fucking read??? Are you THAT stupid? I said sperm was potential...ie not a human baby....No wonder liberals cant argue, they cant even read.....get me some other liberal this guy is a retard

Here is your idol

Talk about attacking the most helpless an vunerable.....you sir are a nazi and I bet you believe in eugenics as well.

Sperm is potential
egg is potential
go kill some endangered species eggs....I bet liberals will have you arrested....

And you must be one of those kooks that want to make masturbation illegal. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTwi6-ii-s"]Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred (The Meaning of Life) - YouTube[/ame]

Do you fucking read??? Are you THAT stupid? I said sperm was potential...ie not a human baby....No wonder liberals cant argue, they cant even read.....get me some other liberal this guy is a retard

And obviously the better part of your genetic potential ran down your mother's leg. Go fuck yourself.

Well, the Republicans want us to believe that corporations are people.

And democrats want us to believe that the unborn child is not people.

They aren't. Just as an egg is not a chicken and an acorn is not an oak tree.

Look, I realize that you leftists spent all of high school smoking and jerking off behind the boys' gym, so I don't expect you to have any rudimentary knowledge of biology. I'm going to help you out right now with that.

Humans are not chickens, or any type of bird, nor are they trees. Therefore, there is nothing even remotely analogous or even comparable between the life processes of plants, birds, and humans. In fact, one of the most prominent characteristics of nearly all living members of Mammalia - the taxonomical order to which humans belong, and to which birds and trees definitely do NOT belong - is that they gestate and give birth to live young, as opposed to laying eggs (birds) or having seeds (trees and other members of the Plant Kingdom). It's a little silly to compare human young to bird and tree young when the differences in the way we produce young is precisely one of the reasons WHY we are not considered birds or plants, isn't it?

I dunno, guys. Should I break out the crayons and start drawing this loser pictures?

Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred (The Meaning of Life) - YouTube

And obviously the better part of your genetic potential ran down your mother's leg. Go fuck yourself.

wow what a new response.....hey did you mother have children that lived?

They aren't. Just as an egg is not a chicken and an acorn is not an oak tree.

I thought liberal abortion lovers were all about science, what you posted sounds as dumb as an acorn.

OK genius. When does the unborn become a person? The minute dad came? Fertilized egg? Zygote? Blastula? Embryo? Fetus? When the stork drops it in the cabbage patch?

To me (and the law), there is no personhood until birth. Once born, you are a person, a citizen, and have rights. Not before.

First of all, Mensa Boy, true scientists do not talk about "when does it become a person". They discuss things like when an organism meets the basic definition of "organism", meets the basic definition of life (yes, there actually is a scientific definition of life), and what type of DNA it has.

The scientific answer to this, of course, is that the organism known as a human embryo meets the basic criteria to be considered an organism at the moment of fertilization (when the sperm joins with the ova and begins to replicate cells), meets the basic definition of life at that same moment, and at every moment in his existence possesses human DNA, thus making him an individual, living human being.

What the law does or does not decide to recognize is irrelevant to this point. Law does not determine scientific reality; it can only determine how society and government will act upon that reality.

To me (and to medical science), your blatherings about "personhood" are meaningless. So, too, are your even more inane blatherings about "you aren't a person until I say you are and deign to recognize your human rights." I think there are many people in the Third World who would - and do - take issue with that sort of attitude. Just as the gentleman in the video said, this is nothing but empty rationalization to allow the pursuit of evil.

Here is your idol

Sperm is potential
egg is potential

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTwi6-ii-s]Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred (The Meaning of Life) - YouTube[/ame]

And the fuck-all that you have to say becomes emptier and more embarrassing to any leftist with pretentions of intelligence.

Here is your idol

Sperm is potential
egg is potential

Sorry, but we're fresh out of leftists who aren't retards, and have been for . . . oh, about twenty years or so, by my count.

All right, let's end this line of discussion before it degenerates to "I'm rubber and you're glue".

All right, let's end this line of discussion before it degenerates to "I'm rubber and you're glue".

I couldnt resist, I had to speak tard back at him....this guy is a clown..
I need a libtard a lister, the backbenchers are boring me.

I couldnt resist, I had to speak tard back at him....this guy is a clown..
I need a libtard a lister, the backbenchers are boring me.

I'm starting to think this IS the A-list. Two words for you: Joe Biden.

LOLOLOL, very true, with wisdom like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]Joe Biden's racist slip - YouTube[/ame]

This explains it all, from the cold hearted liberal to the cowardly Christian conservatives. I can understand the liberal view as cold hearted and demented as it is. At least they are doing what they believe and say, but Christian conservatives that don't stand for life, what is wrong with you?

So you’re prepared to violate citizens’ Constitutional right to privacy and make criminals of women and their doctors.

Do you have the courage to explain the mechanics of how that would work?

Or are you like most conservatives, all demagoguery and hyperbole, lacking the courage to follow through with your ‘convictions.’

This explains it all, from the cold hearted liberal to the cowardly Christian conservatives. I can understand the liberal view as cold hearted and demented as it is. At least they are doing what they believe and say, but Christian conservatives that don't stand for life, what is wrong with you?

So you’re prepared to violate citizens’ Constitutional right to privacy and make criminals of women and their doctors.

Or are you like most conservatives, all demagoguery and hyperbole, lacking the courage to follow through with your ‘convictions.’
Prosecute the POS doctors who murder babies for a living.

How is it a violation of privacy? Not if it's considered illegal. I mean if you have AIDS you have to tell people, do you not? If you kill someone you cant just say to a priest, I've killed someone, the priest does have a responsibility to report it.

as for the other part, sure anyone involved, it's murder bro. Maybe you're ok with it, but innocent children need an advocate.

by the way, you still havent told me why you personally oppose abortion.

Forum List

Back