🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alfonzon Rachel on abortion

Any comments on ZO?

Or any comments on the actual video?

Because it isn't. Unless a fetus can pay taxes.

So...you're only a person if you pay taxes?
:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_eh:

No, but you can't claim the baby on your taxes until it's born...because until then, it's not a person.

So once again the liberal left rejects science making the IRS, of all groups, the decider of who is or is not a person.

How about this for a thought, until born the unborn child is not considered being an expense that is why they are not a tax deduction before birth.

So...you're only a person if you pay taxes?
:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_eh:

No, but you can't claim the baby on your taxes until it's born...because until then, it's not a person.

So once again the liberal left rejects science making the IRS, of all groups, the decider of who is or is not a person.

How about this for a thought, until born the unborn child is not considered being an expense that is why they are not a tax deduction before birth.

I had no idea that science had come up with the answer to, "When are you a person" because that seems much more like a philosophical question than a scientific one.

Of course it is an expense before birth. Do you know what a prenatal doctor visit costs?

It is a fact that you cannot claim that child as a person until its born and if the nutters ever do manage to pass a personhood bill, I want a ton of fucking back pay. :lol:

I had no idea that science had come up with the answer to, "When are you a person" because that seems much more like a philosophical question than a scientific one.

Of course it is an expense before birth. Do you know what a prenatal doctor visit costs?

It is a fact that you cannot claim that child as a person until its born and if the nutters ever do manage to pass a personhood bill, I want a ton of fucking back pay. :lol:

Healthcare is not a tax deduction. Healthcare is not why a person is a tax deduction. Never the less you are trying to use the tax man to determine when a human is a human. In your next post you will be denouncing those who don't believe the GW hype as anti science. Too funny. And using the word "nutter" in every posts just seems to make you so intellectually bankrupt.

Healthcare is not a tax deduction. Healthcare is not why a person is a tax deduction. Never the less you are trying to use the tax man to determine when a human is a human. In your next post you will be denouncing those who don't believe the GW hype as anti science. Too funny. And using the word "nutter" in every posts just seems to make you so intellectually bankrupt.

You might want to check with your tax preparer because you can deduct from taxable income any money you spend on health care. Tips for Taking Health Care Tax Deductions

You didn't answer the question. When did science answer the "When is a person a person" question because that doesn't sound anything like a scientific question.

I only use "nutter" when it's appropriate...like personhood bills.

You might want to check with your tax preparer because you can deduct from taxable income any money you spend on health care. Tips for Taking Health Care Tax Deductions

You didn't answer the question. When did science answer the "When is a person a person" question because that doesn't sound anything like a scientific question.

You maintain that the IRS determines personhood...and we're the nutters?

Go back to masturbating to the descriptions of gosnell's charnel house.

Not quite true on the deduction of any money spent on health care. Only those dollars greater than 7.5% of AGI. I think it is AGI but may be a different figure.

Not to split hairs ;)

Immie

No, I believe personhood occurs when you leave the womb alive. I was merely pointing out that Noomi, I believe, wasn't far off with her offhand tax comment.

Gosnell is a criminal who will be punished as one. He is immaterial to the abortion debate.

Ever heard of the study human embryology? Yeah, that's the science of human development. Textbooks on the subject clearly state that an embryo and resulting fetus is an immaturely developed human being. That is science.

The law, as evidenced in Ohio, with Ariel Castro and Amanda Berry, says that unborn children are indeed human beings, insomuch as they warrant a count of murder. Five counts of it.

It's only natural for lefties like you to ignore the law and science itself. You want homosexual men and women to have children, but you still wish to dehumanize them. How utterly barbarous can you be?

No, I believe personhood occurs when you leave the womb alive. I was merely pointing out that Noomi, I believe, wasn't far off with her offhand tax comment.

Gosnell is a criminal who will be punished as one. He is immaterial to the abortion debate.

Not according to the Grand Jury that indicted him.

Ever heard of the study human embryology? Yeah, that's the science of human development. Textbooks on the subject clearly state that an embryo and resulting fetus is an immaturely developed human being. That is science.

The law, as evidenced in Ohio, with Ariel Castro and Amanda Berry, says that unborn children are indeed human beings, insomuch as they warrant a count of murder. Five counts of it.

It's only natural for lefties like you to ignore the law and science itself. You want homosexual men and women to have children, but you still wish to dehumanize them. How utterly barbarous can you be?

If YOU bust the window of my car, you pay for it or go to jail. If I bust my own window I pay for it and I don't go to jail no matter what. Get the distinction?

None of which has anything to do with "personhood" or when does a fetus/embryo/baby etc become a "person". Science hasn't determined that. Hell, religion hasn't even determined that.

Not according to the Grand Jury that indicted him.

They didn't call him a criminal? I'm not understanding your post. Not as if that is surprising. Few of your posts make a lick of sense.

Sorry, Joe Blow made it very clear that he was a key cog in the abortion debate. Those poor women aren't getting the reproductive healthcare they can afford (allegedly)

And if you knew any Latin, the term "fetus" means "offspring" in such a language. So personhood begins 4 weeks, when the embryo becomes a fetus.

That's because it's a brand new term, thought up by the abortion acolytes, to hide the fact that yes, the babies being killed are humans.

So they had to come up with yet another shade of humanity that would allow them to butcher babies (and ultimately, a lot of other people). Hence...'personhood".

If YOU bust the window of my car, you pay for it or go to jail. If I bust my own window I pay for it and I don't go to jail no matter what. Get the distinction?

None of which has anything to do with "personhood" or when does a fetus/embryo/baby etc become a "person". Science hasn't determined that. Hell, religion hasn't even determined that.

If someone harms your child they go to jail, you harm your child you go to jail. Get the distinction?

Forum List

Back