Alfonzon Rachel on abortion

No, but you can't claim the baby on your taxes until it's born...because until then, it's not a person.

So now we're letting the IRS decide science? I guess we can just fire all those medical researchers and biologists and whatever, then, and replace them with IRS auditors. :cuckoo:

We’re not allowing politicians to decide, either.

YOU are. You'll let any dumbfuck with an axe to grind decide your science for you, so long as it's the same axe YOU have to grind, and so long as it allows you to completely avoid anything that bears any relation to science, facts, and logic.

It must be really easy and pleasant to be a leftist, and be able to tell yourself that obfuscation and vagueness qualify as "winning an argument".

And again we have those opposed to privacy rights, and advocating for greater government authority, lacking the courage to explain exactly how they’re going to make criminals out of women and their doctors.

And again we have those who are opposed to the basic right to life, and advocating for government to do everything BUT what it exists for (protecting basic human rights), and lacking the morality to understand how evil and soulless they are, and lacking the courage to admit it.

Crazy *ss leftists.

Attachments

• $irony_life-mars_vs_life-earth.jpg
    $irony_life-mars_vs_life-earth.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 31
It's not a referendum on abortion but a lack of oversight. Here's the inconvenient truth.

Americans' Abortion Views Steady Amid Gosnell Trial

cagej7krf021w_2zkovtsw.gif

72 percent disagree with you why in the hell would you post such a graph? Only 26 percent think abortion without limit, ghouls.

Um, no...I don't believe in abortion without restriction.

The graph shows that the Gosnell trial has had no effect on people's view of abortion...because the trial is not a referendum on abortion as some here have claimed.

Or because people aren't even aware of it? Did you even click on your own link?

72 percent disagree with you why in the hell would you post such a graph? Only 26 percent think abortion without limit, ghouls.

The graph shows that the Gosnell trial has had no effect on people's view of abortion...because the trial is not a referendum on abortion as some here have claimed.

The odds are against it.

Yeah, that's kinda the point. It's not a blip on most radar screens. Gosnell is a horrible monster like hundreds of other horrible monsters that go on trial every day, but it's not going to change the abortion debate.

Look, I want to see an end to all abortions as the result of unwanted pregnancies. The ONLY way to do that is to avoid the unwanted pregnancy in the first place, not by outlawing the abortions.

You all could do such good things if you just concentrated that passion towards the problem, not the symptom.

Gosnell has already changed the abortion debate, because it has brought to the fore #1, mandatory reporters aren't reporting, and there is no oversight; and #2, the press refuses to report on it.

The time will come, thanks to Citizens United, when the government is given "person" status under the law. So will unions.

You stupid fools.

Yeah, that's kinda the point. It's not a blip on most radar screens. Gosnell is a horrible monster like hundreds of other horrible monsters that go on trial every day, but it's not going to change the abortion debate.

Look, I want to see an end to all abortions as the result of unwanted pregnancies. The ONLY way to do that is to avoid the unwanted pregnancy in the first place, not by outlawing the abortions.

You all could do such good things if you just concentrated that passion towards the problem, not the symptom.

The problem as you put it, will never be solved...people having sex without the intention of creating kids? how are you going to solve that? Make em wear condoms? Sterilize them? Force birth control?

You cant control peoples actions, when will liberals understand this....central planning fails because people dont like to be treated like peasants.

So the only way to make them understand is to make them face the music. If you have sex, you might get pregnant and no get out of jail free card there. And if you do abort, you'll be prosecuted.....done! People will then find a way to practice safe sex or they have to deal with consequences.

The time will come, thanks to Citizens United, when the government is given "person" status under the law. So will unions.

You stupid fools.

you're an idiot....unions already had it.....and now companies can fight back.

Link? Oh, that's right: you are lying again.

And you want government to have "person"hood. You are not a reactionary only, you are a fascist reactionary.

Ah, the old "safe, legal, and RARE" argument, eh? That's a cop-out. All the preaching in the world is not gonna make people be more responsible. Outlawing the practice is the only sure way of stopping the infanticide that's been going on since 1973.

Ah, the old "safe, legal, and RARE" argument, eh? That's a cop-out. All the preaching in the world is not gonna make people be more responsible.

Absolute prohibition of abortion (1) is unenforcable and (2) will never happen. To think otherwise is a cop out.

Forum List

Back