Aliens and religion this young American dream

Jun 17, 2014
Japan
I wish I could hold her hand, this is 2014 aka 2114 I love what's going on in my country the United States. I know this girl who was me live an tall life. I hear she's great too. I can't afford to loose this life, aliens out here trying to fool us out of insurance fro. Social security. Suppose to be free, even Allah Abdullah our young African American tongue , all we have to do is have family at the zoo our in the heavenly swamp. Bless our social security say a prayer to jehovah, they shouldn't disrespect our heritage as eager Americans. I'm a young billydad African American , 23 disabled us dictator with severe mental illness because of greed of outside politics and irresponsible parents. I can handle a lot by having family in the zoo such as a keeper, help out. I don't the world to end before me and my family prove we don't and classmates love life, it's been do e by me already it's up too them. A deep black world was born during the 19th century , 20th century, and the 21st century. This is how I can keep in touch with distant sons with humility and no bragging rights. Childhood is so dark and bright, I must have the tribe and I depend on shows like iyana and t.i. And housewives of Atlanta with company to support. It's the greatest, I got to get a woman out this tribe for my selfie the greatest feeling in the world not. Original either I have quite a few cards on deck.

Forum List

Back