All emails between the Biden admin and social media should be released immedaitely

I understand that Biden and the left wanted to control what they believed is misinformation and what is not, much like Putin controls the media
Bullshit is not understanding.

Someone from our gov reaching out to mass communication companies and informing them of what they belive to be misinformation is NO WAY IN HELL EVEN CLOSE TO WHATS GOING ON IN RUSSIA.

In Russia you end up in jail or worse if you publish information counter to Government talking points, there are no freedom of speech protections.

If you think the two are comparable then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
If the cult likes the Fed bullying private businesses…would you feel the same way if Trump told social media who to ban?

If the cult likes the Fed bullying private businesses…would you feel the same way if Trump told social media who to ban?
What "bullying" are you talking about?

Trump told a lot of people a lot of shit, they don't have to listen to him.

Someone from our gov reaching out to mass communication companies and informing them of what they belive to be misinformation is NO WAY IN HELL EVEN CLOSE TO WHATS GOING ON IN RUSSIA.

In Russia you end up in jail or worse if you publish information counter to Government talking points, there are no freedom of speech protections.

If you think the two are comparable then you simply don't know what you are talking about.
We don't need the government deciding what is misinformation and what is not. How would you like it if Trump formed a cabinet position to decide what is misinformation and what was not?

We don't need the government deciding what is misinformation and what is not. How would you like it if Trump formed a cabinet position to decide what is misinformation and what was not?

I think it's good overall.

Open democracy requires it's citizens to be somehat informed to remain functional and therefore addressing misinformation while respecting freedom of speech is a crucial balance to maintain.

I'm not reactionary to the point of presuming anything that Trump did to be auto-bad

I think it's good overall.

Open democracy requires it's citizens to be somehat informed to remain functional and therefore addressing misinformation while respecting freedom of speech is a crucial balance to maintain.

I'm not reactionary to the point of presuming anything that Trump did to be auto-bad
We live in a country that has freedom of the press. When you have one side arbitrarily deciding what is misinformation and what is not then you develop problems. Take the pandemic, for just one example. Early on it was said that the virus did not spread by air droplets, therefore masks were not needed. If it spread on social media at the time that it was spread by air droplets and that everyone should be wearing masks, the powers that be could have labeled that misinformation and conspiracy theory and censored it, to the detriment of society.

We live in a country that has freedom of the press. When you have one side arbitrarily deciding what is misinformation and what is not then you develop problems. Take the pandemic, for just one example. Early on it was said that the virus did not spread by air droplets, therefore masks were not needed. If it spread on social media at the time that it was spread by air droplets and that everyone should be wearing masks, the powers that be could have labeled that misinformation and conspiracy theory and censored it, to the detriment of society.
No one is proposing "one side arbitrarily deciding what is misinformation". You are just erecting a silly strawman.

Our government can point out what it thinks is misinformation, and other sides are free to argue otherwise.

Last edited:
No one is proposing "one side arbitrarily deciding what is misinformation". You are just erecting a silly strawman.

Our government can point out what it thinks is misinformation, and other sides are free to argue otherwise.
It's none of the government's damn business. And, yes, Biden proposed a platform where he would appoint someone as the minister of truth and misinformation and the person he had picked to head it was a leftist partisan rag.

It's none of the government's damn business. And, yes, Biden proposed a platform where he would appoint someone as the minister of truth and misinformation and the person he had picked to head it was a leftist partisan rag.
And as I already explained Government absolutely has A LOT of bussiness in calling bullshit what it is.

Joe Rogan isn't a credible source any more than Alex Jones. You can believe all thecrazies you want, but it won't make their conspiracy theories credible. It takes provable facts to do that. I ask again, any credible proof?
You gonna laugh at us getting banned, but your not far behind. Just saying.

When Mexico sends the check for the wall and Trump releases his taxes.....maybe. LOL

What in the hell are you talking about?
Actually Mexico saved us billions holding illegals at their border. Something Trump negotiated with Mexico. Too bad Biden the incest pedophile messed it up.

Of course it matters. The right constantly makes false accusations, and when those accusations are proven to be bullshit, like this one, you try to say it doesn't matter. Quit lying, you lying liar.
I said the underlying charge does not matter and referred to the fact that government influencing media was wrong.

No lie there whatsoever. Not one. Also missing is you addressing anything at all. Are you only interested in the fact that Leo posted something exaggerated? Never said he did not. It really does not matter what Leo said, he is one person of 350 million. The fact, and it is a fact, that the administration is pressuring content providers to not allow content DOES matter. And you cannot seem to address it.

So no, I lied nowhere. Your charge is bullshit.

“If they don’t, if they continue to act as if we couldn’t possibly deign to regulate them, they’ll get regulated and they’ll be unpleasantly surprised with how swiftly it may happen,” said Coons, a Delaware Democrat and member Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think they’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

Are you really going to pretend that the senate, both republicans and democrats, are not trying to do essentially the very same thing? They have been threating to enforce their particular brand of 'truth' on the tech companies for several years and have been inching ever closer to doing just that thing while you stand and defend them because 'it is not as bad as Russia.'

It is not as bad NOW. When it gets closer it will be to late.

Biden wants to create an entire board aimed at just that, controlling what the administration deems 'misinformation.' I am sure you would be oh so fine with Trump running that board, right?

Of course not.

I said the underlying charge does not matter and referred to the fact that government influencing media was wrong.

No lie there whatsoever. Not one. Also missing is you addressing anything at all. Are you only interested in the fact that Leo posted something exaggerated? Never said he did not. It really does not matter what Leo said, he is one person of 350 million. The fact, and it is a fact, that the administration is pressuring content providers to not allow content DOES matter. And you cannot seem to address it.

So no, I lied nowhere. Your charge is bullshit.
Wow, did you hurt your back with all that twisting around? The accusation was made that government actually ordered media to ban a story. That accusation is a lie. There is a vast range of things that influence the media, but your insinuation that the government is unduely influencing them is just another of those theories the right has with no proof to back it up. Come back with some credible proof, and we will talk. Until then you are just another nutbag spouting another goofy conspircy theory.

The continuous lies by leo and all the other MAGAs certainly do matter. They show the lack of integrity of the right.

“If they don’t, if they continue to act as if we couldn’t possibly deign to regulate them, they’ll get regulated and they’ll be unpleasantly surprised with how swiftly it may happen,” said Coons, a Delaware Democrat and member Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think they’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

Are you really going to pretend that the senate, both republicans and democrats, are not trying to do essentially the very same thing? They have been threating to enforce their particular brand of 'truth' on the tech companies for several years and have been inching ever closer to doing just that thing while you stand and defend them because 'it is not as bad as Russia.'

It is not as bad NOW. When it gets closer it will be to late.

Biden wants to create an entire board aimed at just that, controlling what the administration deems 'misinformation.' I am sure you would be oh so fine with Trump running that board, right?

Of course not.
When you can show some legislation to do what your links seem to be worried about, you might have something to justify your paranoid whining. Till then it's just paranoid whining. Quit whining you big baby.

When you can show some legislation to do what your links seem to be worried about, you might have something to justify your paranoid whining. Till then it's just paranoid whining. Quit whining you big baby.
Got it, you condone government threating media companies. When called out you lie about the points, use a nutcracker fallacy to 'bolster' your point and hide.

Not that I expected honesty from you. You are just like the right wingers you continually bitch about. Hide, twist, ignore and outright lie whenever possible.

Forum List

Back