All emails between the Biden admin and social media should be released immedaitely

Got it, you condone government threating media companies. When called out you lie about the points, use a nutcracker fallacy to 'bolster' your point and hide.

Not that I expected honesty from you. You are just like the right wingers you continually bitch about. Hide, twist, ignore and outright lie whenever possible.
Your remark would be really impressive if you had any proof that government actualy threatened the media. Without the slightest proof, it's just more conspiracy theory crap. This is your chance. Impress me with proof. ----------dumb ass.

“If they don’t, if they continue to act as if we couldn’t possibly deign to regulate them, they’ll get regulated and they’ll be unpleasantly surprised with how swiftly it may happen,” said Coons, a Delaware Democrat and member Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think they’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

Are you really going to pretend that the senate, both republicans and democrats, are not trying to do essentially the very same thing? They have been threating to enforce their particular brand of 'truth' on the tech companies for several years

Bullshit. Coons is talking about Facebook seriously addressing privacy and misinformation controll on their platform. Not that they themselves can't make descisions on what is misinformation.

It's not unreasonable for government to push Facebook to have a functional editorial process given the wide reach of information posted there.

Last edited:
Your remark would be really impressive if you had any proof that government actualy threatened the media. Without the slightest proof, it's just more conspiracy theory crap. This is your chance. Impress me with proof. ----------dumb ass.
I posted it you utter fucking moron.

Not that you give a shit. Continue lying your ass off.

I posted it you utter fucking moron.

Not that you give a shit. Continue lying your ass off.
Forgive me. I somehow missed where you posted legislation doing what you claimed. After going back over this conversation, again, I still somehow missed it. Please supply your post # where you did that. Thanks.

Not sure which is funnier....

that you wrote it or you actually may believe your own bullshit.
Both are true.
1650719929109.png

You know that's nuts, right?

How is that nuts? Zuckerberg said the FBI contacted them to warn them of “misinformation” that was coming down the pipe. The misinformation was in fact NOT misinformation, but they didn’t want the information dissiminated. They didn’t have to say explicitly what the misinformation was as it was such a huge story it was rather obvious. Facebook censored the information, though it was proven to be true. Zuckerberg even stated that he regretted that the censored it but at lease they didn’t completely ban it like Twitter.

Do your sources not tell you this? Did you not read the direct quotes from the flaming liberal himself(Zuckerberg)?

Joe Rogan isn't a credible source any more than Alex Jones. You can believe all thecrazies you want, but it won't make their conspiracy theories credible. It takes provable facts to do that. I ask again, any credible proof?

Zuckerberg himself said it on the Joe Rogan show. What don’t you understand?

Forgive me. I somehow missed where you posted legislation doing what you claimed. After going back over this conversation, again, I still somehow missed it. Please supply your post # where you did that. Thanks.
I somehow missed where I claimed there was legislation. Please supply the post that made that claim.

When Mexico sends the check for the wall and Trump releases his taxes.....maybe. LOL

What in the hell are you talking about?
WTF does the wall and Trump’s taxes have to do with the constitution?

How is that nuts? Zuckerberg said the FBI contacted them to warn them of “misinformation” that was coming down the pipe. The misinformation was in fact NOT misinformation, but they didn’t want the information dissiminated. They didn’t have to say explicitly what the misinformation was as it was such a huge story it was rather obvious. Facebook censored the information, though it was proven to be true. Zuckerberg even stated that he regretted that the censored it but at lease they didn’t completely ban it like Twitter.

Do your sources not tell you this? Did you not read the direct quotes from the flaming liberal himself(Zuckerberg)?
If you want to claim they told him to ban that story, you have to show they told him to ban that specific story. "looks like they are about to release some bullshit" isn't the same thing.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Without some sort of legislation, how can you claim anything is actually happening?
So that is another admission of a lie. I already linked direct threats. You are being obtuse on purpose when you thin that the government needs to pass a law to threaten anyone. You sure as hell did not have that opinion when Trump was in control, I guess that call to Ukraine was fine after all. It is not like the aid was not sent.

Oh, that is different right. Spin, spin spin.

Forum List

Back