All Hell Breaks Loose After Marjorie Taylor Greene Mercilessly Calls Out Swalwell for sleeping with Chinese spy, with Swalwell in the hearing room

Greene spoke the truth snout Swallwel

Too bad if you cant handle the truth
Her accusations were completely unfounded as were her comments and yells of “liar”.
He comments were removed from the record and she was barred from speaking.

What an asshole

Not really, imo. If she had stuck around, then maybe... fbi gave him security clearance for the Intel committee, after they told him about her... so the fbi had no issues with him being security cleared for the intelligence committee...

Why would they do that, if he were the risk you claim? That part makes no sense....???

Post proof that Swalwell had sexual relations with this woman, or STFU.

First of all, the story proves that he is a "little careless" with picking people who can be in his group. He is too "friendly" (not a bad thing but not good for this position). He is, also, unaware of the current national situation. Back to the sweetheart, ya, he may not gave her the intel yet, they may not yada yada yet, as I say, he is as good as gone because I seldom see CPP use "honey trapping" to a useless object, or see a man escape from it.

Finally, give me a reason why he must be on that committee. No one in the Dems can do his job????

P.S. Before you start calling me racist, you can stop it because I am a "national-born" Chinese.

Why can he?? Is hearsay as good as concrete evidence in Dems' book? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
She did her derogatory accusation in an official hearing, on the govt record, which breaks house rules...

It wasn't off the record in a hallway in passing, nor a tweet.

She did her derogatory accusation in an official hearing, on the govt record, which breaks house rules...

It wasn't off the record in a hallway in passing, nor a tweet.
What house rules? do we have one impeachment completely based on hearsay and one impeachment that had hearsay (Trump grabbed the wheel blah blah .....) as concrete evidence?
For me, the only problem is that she phrased the sentence wrong.

What house rules? do we have one impeachment completely based on hearsay and one impeachment that had hearsay (Trump grabbed the wheel blah blah .....) as concrete evidence?
For me, the only problem is that she phrased the sentence wrong.
“For you” means shit.

She blatantly broke House rules and was told by the REPUBLICAN chair to shut the fuck up

I've never understood why in the world someone would want that job.

And now, with MTG acting like a middle school Mean Girl 24/7/365, it makes even LESS sense.

I guess this is where we're headed.
libs think EVERYONE who disagrees w/ them

"acts like a middle school... person"

or is retarded... or crazy or.. you name it but there are NO good adjectives w/ them...

She got big cajones. Bigger than any of the pussified reps.

Ride em cowboy!

putin ride.jpeg

Your “news “ sources don’t tell you these things. What’s that mean to you?

No our new sources don't repeat F0X News lies.

This is what really happened - I've bolded the part which said that Swallwell did nothing wrong.

The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.

What happened: Amid a widening counterintelligence probe, federal investigators became so alarmed by Fang's behavior and activities that around 2015 they alerted Swalwell to their concerns — giving him what is known as a defensive briefing.

• Swalwell immediately cut off all ties to Fang, according to a current U.S. intelligence official, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

• Fang left the country unexpectedly in mid-2015 amid the investigation. She did not respond to multiple attempts by Axios to reach her by email and Facebook.

This is what really happened - I've bolded the part which said that Swallwell did nothing wrong.

The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.

What happened: Amid a widening counterintelligence probe, federal investigators became so alarmed by Fang's behavior and activities that around 2015 they alerted Swalwell to their concerns — giving him what is known as a defensive briefing.

• Swalwell immediately cut off all ties to Fang, according to a current U.S. intelligence official, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

• Fang left the country unexpectedly in mid-2015 amid the investigation. She did not respond to multiple attempts by Axios to reach her by email and Facebook.

You’re a bigger joke than your unimportant country.

Fang entered the US in 2011 and worked at Swalwell's re-election campaign in 2014. It was not like Swalwell just met her in 2015.

There's no doubt that there's a much greater threat to this country from people that associate with Donald Trump, then with Chinese spies.

After all, China has never tried to overthrow our democracy!
Yes, yes we know.....Orange Man Bad.
Chinese Communists GOOD.
:rolleyes:

“For you” means shit.

She blatantly broke House rules and was told by the REPUBLICAN chair to shut the fuck up
It is only because Republicans have common sense, unlike the Dems who are ideology-driven now.

First of all, the story proves that he is a "little careless" with picking people who can be in his group. He is too "friendly" (not a bad thing but not good for this position). He is, also, unaware of the current national situation. Back to the sweetheart, ya, he may not gave her the intel yet, they may not yada yada yet, as I say, he is as good as gone because I seldom see CPP use "honey trapping" to a useless object, or see a man escape from it.

Finally, give me a reason why he must be on that committee. No one in the Dems can do his job????

P.S. Before you start calling me racist, you can stop it because I am a "national-born" Chinese.

There's no indication that Swalwell was not in any way close to this woman. She helped at some of his fund raising events - like a hundred or so other people. She was at most a passing acquaintance.

When he got suspicious of her, he reported her to the FBI - proving that he is VERY AWARE "of the current national situation."

If you think that Democrats are going to let that nutjob MTG force people off of committees by making wildly false accusations, you're dead wrong.

Why can he?? Is hearsay as good as concrete evidence in Dems' book? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, that was one of the most nonsensical statements I've read on this board.

Go back and reread what I said, then post something that makes sense.

Or better yet STFU!

Yes, yes we know.....Orange Man Bad.
Chinese Communists GOOD.
:rolleyes:

I didn't say that Chinese Communists were good, dumbo.

I said that Trump has already proven that he & his cult followers are the greatest threat to Democracy this country has ever known.

And Yes, Orange Man VERY, VERY BAD!!!

There's no indication that Swalwell was not in any way close to this woman. She helped at some of his fund raising events - like a hundred or so other people. She was at most a passing acquaintance.

When he got suspicious of her, he reported her to the FBI - proving that he is VERY AWARE "of the current national situation."

If you think that Democrats are going to let that nutjob MTG force people off of committees by making wildly false accusations, you're dead wrong.
Mess around with CCP spies, no Intel communities for you.

Notice how the "it's just a weather balloon" democrats defend ccp collaborators?

Forum List

Back