All Hell Breaks Loose After Marjorie Taylor Greene Mercilessly Calls Out Swalwell for sleeping with Chinese spy, with Swalwell in the hearing room

Greene spoke the truth snout Swallwel

Too bad if you cant handle the truth
Tell me how you KNOW what she said is the truth? Link up to something other than right wing tabloid fodder, please.

And you do know that MTG is allegedly a ho, don't you? Her hubby finally could not take the cheating anymore, and divorced her.... The two men do not deny their affairs with her.

PS. No one believes you're a centrist Mac so posting a link to your fake shit is pointless. Your actual posting history>fake positions
And yet you can't prove that. You can't point out any inconsistencies. Not one. I haven't changed on any positions.

You guys never back your accusations up. You just make 'em up and run with 'em.

Why do you have to lie, Gramps? Are you really that weak? What's wrong with you?

Time for you to stop lying and grow up.

Tell me how you KNOW what she said is the truth? Link up to something other than right wing tabloid fodder, please.

And you do know that MTG is allegedly a ho, don't you? Her hubby finally could not take the cheating anymore, and divorced her.... The two men do not deny their affairs with her.

I was not in the room at the time but Swalwell and the chinese whore have been linked

She fled the country you know

And yet you can't prove that. You can't point out any inconsistencies. Not one. I haven't changed on any positions.

Why do you have to lie, Gramps? Are you really that weak? What's wrong with you?

Time for you to grow up.
Actions speak louder than words

You claim to be against democrat open border policies but voted for biden in 2020

The only one lying here Mac is you, to yourself. And the funny part is you actually believe your own lies 🤣

Notice how the "it's just a weather balloon/covid came from a raccoon dog" crowd defend CCP collaborators like Swalwell and DiFi?

I've never understood why in the world someone would want that job.

And now, with MTG acting like a middle school Mean Girl 24/7/365, it makes even LESS sense.

I guess this is where we're headed.

Acting like a mean girl you mean telling the truth to the snowflakes.

Notice how the "it's just a weather balloon/covid came from a raccoon dog" crowd defend CCP collaborators like Swalwell and DiFi?

Notice how the insane conspiracy theorists accuse every Democrat of being in cahoots with the Chinese, or a pedophile. Then if you expose their bullshit, well your defending collaborators or pedophiles.

Your lies and accusations have no meaning. Swalwell hired a Chinese agent. The FBI told him she was an agent, and he fired her and cut contact. All of this happened 10 years ago. Swallwell isn't in any way compromised, but that hasn't stopped the right wing liars from slandering him at every opportunity.

The Great Satan is a liar out to destroy American Democracy by hook or by crook. When someone tells you who they are, believe them. You've told me you're a liar, a deceiver and a destroyer. So that means everything you post is a lie.

Can someone explain to me how MTG's behaviour in shutting down the hearing is helping the border crisis or the American people?

What exactly did she accomplish with this slander?????

How many times n do you have to be told nobody in America cares what some racist blackface supporting Canadian hag thinks?

Sorry Mac, a laughing emoji doesn’t make the truth go away.
What part of her statement is untrue?
I was talking about her behavior and distressing lack of maturity (hence the "middle school" reference, which clearly went over your head). You won't understand, being so like her.

Does she have proof of her accusation, by the way? I know you folks usually don't worry about proof.

You shouldn't waste your time.

Forum List

Back