Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs

I WISH we had tin roofs ...

merlin_155936898_bd7483c4-5b81-4e66-861b-db785b09cdac-superJumbo.jpg

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

Oh? Been to San Francisco or Oakland lately?

Fuckers like you hate the freedoms this country gives you, then when you are challenged for wanting to give up your rights, you then say how great it is here in the United States. Typical mental moron Camel Toe Harris voter.
Grew up free here all my life. Did 20 plus years military, training to keep it free. Did another 23 plus years freely working as I chose. Now freely relaxing, enjoying, vacationing, hobbying, as I see fit, armed as I see fit in most states. What kind of "Fucker" are you, that I should give a sh*t about, what you think of me? You are utterly powerless to affect me, or my life.

Grew up free here all my life. Did 20 plus years military, training to keep it free. Did another 23 plus years freely working as I chose. Now freely relaxing, enjoying, vacationing, hobbying, as I see fit, armed as I see fit in most states. What kind of "Fucker" are you, that I should give a sh*t about, what you think of me? You are utterly powerless to affect me, or my life.
People like you who voted in the Marxist old fucker, Joe Bribem, is the reason why we have high food and energy prices, shortages of healthcare because of Bribem's millions of illegals, yet here you are, trying to tell me, that you just love a good fucking by your government and i should just suck it up and shut the fuck up. Yep, typical Camel Toe Harris voter, that you are.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this

REALLY? So called third world countries are on the rise becoming more democratic every day while this nation slides down into authoritarian statism. I just saw a report that among all 1st world high-income nations, the USA now even has the lowest life expectancy now! We spend more on things like education than any other country yet some school districts have 88% illiteracy rates!

People like you who voted in the Marxist old fucker, Joe Bribem, is the reason why we have high food and energy prices, shortages of healthcare because of Bribem's millions of illegals, yet here you are, trying to tell me, that you just love a good fucking by your government and i should just suck it up and shut the fuck up. Yep, typical Camel Toe Harris voter, that you are.
False. Study economics and look at the other countries, and how they faired post pandemic. Your argument does not hold water on food and energy. We are not having any healthcare shortage around here, illegals or no illegals. I had an accident, while working on a home project. I was being stitched up, within 15 minutes, moved to the front (I think to minimize mess of blood on floor in front of reception desk), but whatever the reason, there was not shotage of healthcare. PJ needed total knee replacement. From within 3 weeks of diagnosis (time required for tests, backgrounds and scheduling) she was operated on, replacement installed, physical therapy started and continuing checkups made. Again, no healthcare shortage here. The government is not "fucking" me, appearently just you, and if you are not prepare to take care of yourself to some extent, I will lose no sleep over you.

I very well could be the typical Harris/Walz voter, sick of Trump, trumper assholes, and wanting to keep America safe from said assholes. Trump has not changed. He is still unacceptable to a majority of normal Americans. Luckily, we will not have to worry about him, after November.

"Literally" has been as overused -often improperly- the last decade or so, as badly as "basically" was 30 years ago.

It's a throaway...So fucking what?
There are some communities within our land which are indeed akin to third world countries.

While I disagree with the contention that it makes all of America a “third world” country, it still has a small basis in reality.

And just look at the OP latching on to such inconsequential throw away lines.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

We are are, at least on the road to becoming so thanks to Kamala.

Trump has always hated America and spoken poorly of it, for the last 8 years. He should move.

Yep, I agree.
  • He called about 80% of the country "deplorable flyover states." Whoops, that was democrat Hillary.
  • He called half the nation domestic terrorists and our greatest threat! Rats, that was Joe Biden.
  • He often called for the need to fundamentally change America from what it is because it was so bad! Uggh! That was Obumma.
  • He routinely calls for our statues to be torn down, schools with president's names to be changed, the Supreme Court to be made subservient to Congress so they always rule properly and the Electoral College thrown out so that we'd have mob rule and every election could be decided by just Ca and NY giving no voice to the other 48 states! Wait, those were the democrats.
I GOT IT! Yeah Trump speaks poorly--- but not of America, but of what you people are doing to it.

Yep, sure looks like Trump hates America!!! :auiqs.jpg:

There is all kinds of truth in it. The lawfare carried out on Trump is third world. The lying media is third world. The inflation in some parts of the country is third world. The police releasing criminals right after their arrest is third world. Are you fucking blind?

Trump has always hated America and spoken poorly of it, for the last 8 years. He should move.

I see W6 has "funnied" me because he cannot refute my facts nor defend his absurd lies that Trump "has always hated America" and "speaks poorly of it!" Meanwhile, Trump's entire campaign these past nine years has been based on the greatness of America and of trying to preserve what it has always stood for, so I challenge the demented and dishonest military retiree possibly suffering a brain tumor to post a single video of Trump saying that he hates America! C'mon, W6, put up or shut up.

False. Study economics and look at the other countries, and how they faired post pandemic. Your argument does not hold water on food and energy. We are not having any healthcare shortage around here, illegals or no illegals. I had an accident, while working on a home project. I was being stitched up, within 15 minutes, moved to the front (I think to minimize mess of blood on floor in front of reception desk), but whatever the reason, there was not shotage of healthcare. PJ needed total knee replacement. From within 3 weeks of diagnosis (time required for tests, backgrounds and scheduling) she was operated on, replacement installed, physical therapy started and continuing checkups made. Again, no healthcare shortage here. The government is not "fucking" me, appearently just you, and if you are not prepare to take care of yourself to some extent, I will lose no sleep over you.

I very well could be the typical Harris/Walz voter, sick of Trump, trumper assholes, and wanting to keep America safe from said assholes. Trump has not changed. He is still unacceptable to a majority of normal Americans. Luckily, we will not have to worry about him, after November.
I would love to meet you in person. I have never seen such an enormous hypocrite in real life. I think in November you will be sorely disappointed. Not everyone is as much an asshole as you.

Forum List

Back