Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

I see W6 has "funnied" me because he cannot refute my facts nor defend his absurd lies that Trump "has always hated America" and "speaks poorly of it!" Meanwhile, Trump's entire campaign these past nine years has been based on the greatness of America and of trying to preserve what it has always stood for, so I challenge the demented and dishonest military retiree possibly suffering a brain tumor to post a single video of Trump saying that he hates America! C'mon, W6, put up or shut up.
No. His entire campaign has been made on a hollow promise to make America great again, as he does not think much of it, now. His supporters support this view. He tried to overthrow the 2020 election and his supporters support that. The majority of normal Americans do not.

False. Study economics and look at the other countries, and how they faired post pandemic. Your argument does not hold water on food and energy. We are not having any healthcare shortage around here, illegals or no illegals. I had an accident, while working on a home project. I was being stitched up, within 15 minutes, moved to the front (I think to minimize mess of blood on floor in front of reception desk), but whatever the reason, there was not shotage of healthcare. PJ needed total knee replacement. From within 3 weeks of diagnosis (time required for tests, backgrounds and scheduling) she was operated on, replacement installed, physical therapy started and continuing checkups made. Again, no healthcare shortage here. The government is not "fucking" me, appearently just you, and if you are not prepare to take care of yourself to some extent, I will lose no sleep over you.

I very well could be the typical Harris/Walz voter, sick of Trump, trumper assholes, and wanting to keep America safe from said assholes. Trump has not changed. He is still unacceptable to a majority of normal Americans. Luckily, we will not have to worry about him, after November.
Just because you say it "doesnt make it true". I refer to sociopathic behavior again.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

https://amac.us/newsline/society/il...e-us-hospitals-with-billions-in-unpaid-bills/
Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are flooding into U.S. hospitals for treatment and leaving billions in uncompensated health care costs in their wake.
The House Committee on Homeland Security recently released a report illustrating that from the estimated $451 billion in annual costs stemming from the U.S. border crisis, a significant portion is going to health care for illegal immigrants.
I have know at least three hospitals that have closed near me, in the last 20 years, because of the shit that your Democrats allow to happen. When more close, soon there will be a flood of illegals showing up in your neighborhood, until that one closes. But hey, you could be dead by that time also, because some drunken illegal just happened to drive somebody else's car into yours.

No. His entire campaign has been made on a hollow promise to make America great again, as he does not think much of it, now. His supporters support this view. He tried to overthrow the 2020 election and his supporters support that. The majority of normal Americans do not.
If the United States citizens really wanted to overthrow the government do you think, the Capitol Police could stop them?
1723746359158.png

No. His entire campaign has been made on a hollow promise to make America great again, as he does not think much of it, now.
Yet you still cannot offer me any proof of that.

His supporters support this view.
Utter insane bullcrap. His supporters LOVE this country, it is where democrats are taking it they hate, just as democrats apparently hate where Trump would take it! So, again, just post the proof to back up what you say.

He tried to overthrow the 2020 election and his supporters support that.
He tried to question a highly atypical election where state laws were violated in several swing states (a fact), many illegal votes were counted anyway, and Trump was winning the whole election night on until the democrats kept finding more ballots under their desk counting until finally they won. That is trying to uphold election integrity, and had networks and media not clamped down on all questions and doubts about the election as being "baseless and disproven" (HOW? And by WHO?) which they never could answer, ramming the results through while shadow banning everyone who wanted answers and things investigated first, there never would have been a J6, because J6 was more about how the election was done than how it turned out. I can live with Trump losing fair and square, but not when a month later Time Magazine publishes a detailed account of the names and people who spent a year and 400 million dollars in a secret shadow campaign to make sure Trump lost NO MATTER HOW PEOPLE VOTED.

Don't try to BS me, W6 because I'm BS-proof. Float your crap on someone else.

The majority of normal Americans do not.
By definition, "normal" Americans want America to remain the country it ALWAYS HAS BEEN these past 250 years, not the sick, freakshow it became under Biden/Harris.

Just because you say it "doesnt make it true". I refer to sociopathic behavior again.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com

Illegal Immigrants Leave US Hospitals With Billions in Unpaid Bills I have know at least three hospitals that have closed near me, in the last 20 years, because of the shit that your Democrats allow to happen. When more close, soon there will be a flood of illegals showing up in your neighborhood, until that one closes. But hey, you could be dead by that time also, because some drunken illegal just happened to drive somebody else's car into yours.
Good luck with that. With inflation below 3%, even Trump isn't harping on the economy as much anymore. You may need to move.

If the United States citizens really wanted to overthrow the government do you think, the Capitol Police could stop them?
View attachment 996228
It was stupid, to even try. Nobody said, the J6 criminals were very bright, but at least they are being punished for their crimes against our country.

Good luck with that. With inflation below 3%, even Trump isn't harping on the economy as much anymore. You may need to move.
2.9% is still not 2%, but then you wouldnt know that would you?

You keep on trying to spin how great things are, but many "intelligent" people know better.

Yes, Inflation Is Going Down. But Here's Why Prices Aren’t
“If inflation goes down, it means that the rate at which prices increase is slowing down, but it generally is not going to mean that prices are going down,” says William Hauk, associate professor in the Department of Economics at the University of South Carolina.
You guys are masters of word play.

Oh look the brown turd Obammy lowered the rate of spending when he first spent 1.8 trillion dollars the first year then 1.5 trillion the next and so on. The rate went down but the spending continued.

Look Inflation got under 3%. Prices still went up 2.9%.

It was stupid, to even try. Nobody said, the J6 criminals were very bright, but at least they are being punished for their crimes against our country.
MSN
Vice President Kamala Harris is coming under renewed scrutiny as she embarks on her second White House bid over her promotion in 2020 of a bail fund that helped free convicts, including murderers and serial domestic abusers.
Trespassers should be put in jail, while murderers and serial rapists get set free by the vagina candidate. Got it.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this

It sounds like you have not been to california recently

1723748070056.jpeg

Or Seattle or Spokane or Portland. The US, under democrat leadership has turned into a third world country.
Wrong. Go to Misssissippi and you will see shacks and dirt roads. Parts of Texas, same way.

Seems that people aren't buying the Democrats have made us a third world nation lie anymore.

Forum List

Back