Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

so are parts of California......i guess they have those everywhere....
As a whole, California has it far better than a lot of states. California has had Republican governors, they do have repubicans in the legislature and it does have republcan Mayors and districts.

As a whole, California has it far better than a lot of states. California has had Republican governors, they do have repubicans in the legislature and it does have republcan Mayors and districts.
do you realize the ratio of republicans in cal compared to democrats?....especially in the legislature?...back in the 70's it was pretty comparable and obviously it was working pretty well.....over the last 40 years because all the people moving in to get their piece of the pie, it has gone from maybe 60/40 republicans in the legislature back then to now, the state senate 31 to 9 dems..the assembly is 62-17 democrats.....

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, don't live in any big city, do you?

There is LITERALLY no truth to this

It sounds like you have not been to california recently

View attachment 996248
He, who hasnt had his pubic hair grow out yet, probably lives with his parents, and gets free internet from them and still hasnt experienced what it is like to live like those in blue cities that have been ruined by Marxist policies. Until, then you are wasting your time.

Spaz throwing a tantrum
tantrum.gif

Forum List

Back