All Hell Breaks Loose After Marjorie Taylor Greene Mercilessly Calls Out Swalwell for sleeping with Chinese spy, with Swalwell in the hearing room

It's a system (ha) that enables and rewards their very worst impulses.

Maybe we should fix it.

When I was in grad school I remember one of my professors citing a study that said roughly 10% of politicians are legitimate sociopaths. I think the real number is much higher.

Notice how the "it's just a weather balloon/covid came from a Wet Market" crowd defend ccp colaborators?

She is not a Democrat.
Yep, she's all yours! MTG and Trump should get along well! :)

It's not unfounded. Do some basic research, you look like an idiot.
It is unfounded. The sex part is simply unfounded.... it is merely speculation, gossip at this point.

And she campaigned for him, prior to his election... he was warned she was a spy, and she no longer worked for his campaign once elected and warned.

He then married his fiance sweetheart and has begun building his family with children.

Here we go again: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

But I know: For you poor souls, anyone who doesn't mindlessly bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ is an evil leftard Hitler commie.

:laugh:
As usual for hacks you invoke Trump which had absolutely nothing to do with my post. I get it tho. Your TDS is a terminal case and you can't help it...

Idiot

PS. No one believes you're a centrist Mac so posting a link to your fake shit is pointless. Your actual posting history>fake positions

can't believe no one posted it yet, best story of the day

/----/ Well, it was interesting, but hell didn't exactly breakout. Now the Taiwanese parliament knows how to break hell loose.
iu

As usual for hacks you invoke Trump which had absolutely nothing to do with my post. I get it tho. Your TDS is a terminal case and you can't help it...

Idiot

PS. No one believes you're a centrist Mac so posting a link to your fake shit is pointless. Your actual posting history>fake positions
In the real world actions speak louder than words

Here is what Mac1958 says about the border now:

“The Border
Dems - Evidently for this mess
Mac - Any increase in problems at the border lay at the feet of the Dems because of their rhetoric over the decades.
My completely original and independent idea to reduce border problems and to tell China to go fuck itself on trade: How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

But in 2020 ole mac1958 voted for biden and the mess on the border that he now denies any responsibility for

Forum List

Back