All Hell Breaks Loose After Marjorie Taylor Greene Mercilessly Calls Out Swalwell for sleeping with Chinese spy, with Swalwell in the hearing room

At least tell me it was a HOT Chinese spy.
You suffer from much too much cynicism to be mouthing off about Chinese potentials on this thread. That's at least one reason why you're not in the video.

can't believe no one posted it yet, best story of the day

Thanks OP. We'll note that MTG is certainly on time and modern, as the communist Chinese now attempt to (give money to Michigan [italics]) for battery-plant real estate.

You're not? Wasn't that your claim you made the last time you pulled all kinds of old posts you just happened to conveniently save proving your OFFICIAL position?

I mean, yeah, its laughable as your every word screams far left progressive liberal, but it must be tough constantly dodging taking any REAL position on anything.
Nope. I never said that. Not even close. It only happened in your manipulated mind. I can't help that.

My actual positions are here, and they are independent: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Amazing how ignorant you poor souls are, considering how closely you obviously follow my posts.

I've never understood why in the world someone would want that job.

And now, with MTG acting like a middle school Mean Girl 24/7/365, it makes even LESS sense.

I guess this is where we're headed.
Yes and GOOD! We're starting to fight back! Let's hope there is more to come. MTG is "in it to win it" and if that means going low where the swill dwells in order to fight the leftists while staying factual and truthful, bring it on. :flameth:

Yes and GOOD! We're starting to fight back! Let's hope there is more to come. MTG is "in it to win it" and if that means going low where the swill dwells in order to fight the leftists while staying factual and truthful, bring it on. :flameth:
I know. Fight fight fight. Attack attack attack.

Like we're in middle school. As I said.

Funny, all of your independent views always ally 100% with the far left here. Show me the last time you attacked Biden, the democrats and the far left on anything? If you ever do, it is one out of every 100 posts.
I gave you my positions on the issues. That's more than enough. I've long since learned there is nothing I can prove to a Trumpster.

And now, with MTG acting like a middle school Mean Girl 24/7/365, it makes even LESS sense.

Mean Girl for telling the absolute truth! this is the committee he was serving on while stuffing her you moron the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ..

People wonder how our society has gotten to this point, but all you have to do is look at our elected "leaders" and the answer is staring at you in the face.

Forum List

Back