All "jobs" added in the past year have been part-time workers

When you actually look inside the jobs numbers, hey aren't good news at all. Just some numbers thrown out by Biden's BLS.

But look deeper and you will see things like this.

Well of course they are. The dems have screwed the employment market up to the place that employers cannot afford to hire full time workers. The dem handouts of exorbitant minimum wages, mandatory FMLA, sick leave, vacations, holidays, paid parental leaves, etc. cannot be sustained if a business wants to stay alive. Can you imagine paying a burger flipper all of these handouts? Better to hire two 20 hr./wk workers who don't get those benes. Then the employee has to have two jobs.

We need immigration. i want a complete overhaul.
the long list of the HARMS of immigration in America today >>>

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation/depletion.
21. Excess housing costs.

Well of course they are. The dems have screwed the employment market up to the place that employers cannot afford to hire full time workers. The dem handouts of exorbitant minimum wages, mandatory FMLA, sick leave, vacations, holidays, paid parental leaves, etc. cannot be sustained if a business wants to stay alive. Can you imagine paying a burger flipper all of these handouts? Better to hire two 20 hr./wk workers who don't get those benes. Then the employee has to have two jobs.
Sick leave, vacation time, holidays, are excessive? If a business can't handle these then DO NOT HIRE because you have no business hiring workers. If those kinds of places close their doors its no loss whatsoever. But bye.

Quite a few are new factory jobs around West TN, many for businesses that have moved in, not to mention expansions. I have never heard of a part time factory job around here.
TN is a red state with a republican governor ... hopefully leftists like you wont change that .

the long list of the HARMS of immigration in America today >>>

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation/depletion.
21. Excess housing costs.
So you want high inflation?

TN is a red state with a republican governor ... hopefully leftists like you wont change that .
I seem to fit in OK. Even Republican Governors and liked me alright. The only one I wouldn't vote for was the one that got his fuel, (sold from one end of the state to the other) from the Communist Hugo Chavez. I don't support anybody that supports or supported Communism. As somebody who has done a little trucking, as well as managed a truck fleet, I was not impressed with the special tax he got passed. while he was in office that benefitted him and his business. Due to the way it was set up, he could make money off the interest, of the tax collect, due to the payment schedule.

Well of course they are. The dems have screwed the employment market up to the place that employers cannot afford to hire full time workers. <snip>
You little shit asses need to stop talking like goobers.

Over 700,000 jobs since december. Over 14 million jobs in the last 4 years. Wages are up over 4%. The stock market in record territory. Manufacturing and construction jobs steady and growing. Oil production at historic record highs. 8mm jobs unfulfilled. 3.7% UE. Less workers with two jobs. More workers retiring. The US is in good shape for the future.

When you actually look inside the jobs numbers, hey aren't good news at all. Just some numbers thrown out by Biden's BLS.

But look deeper and you will see things like this.

It takes two seconds to prove that’s a lie.

Sick leave, vacation time, holidays, are excessive? If a business can't handle these then DO NOT HIRE because you have no business hiring workers. If those kinds of places close their doors its no loss whatsoever. But bye.
Yeah, you have a money tree in your backyard. A local hamburger stand doesn't have the profit margin to afford those benefits for unskilled labor. An entry level worker is not worth $35K/yr plus benefits that add up to a $70K wage total cost to the employer. Then you'll bitch when a simple Mickey D's basic burger costs you $20.

Yet Del Taco in town is hiring at $20 an hour to clean up the kitchen in the witching hours.

Yes, business does have the money.

Yeah, you have a money tree in your backyard. A local hamburger stand doesn't have the profit margin to afford those benefits for unskilled labor. An entry level worker is not worth $35K/yr plus benefits that add up to a $70K wage total cost to the employer. Then you'll bitch when a simple Mickey D's basic burger costs you $20.
I don't eat that toxic stuff. I do agree that we don't need people flipping hamburgers.

Forum List

Back