'...all racists are atheists...'

More libs trying to tell us how smart they are. That's why they believe that gender roles are artificial, but homosexuality is natural, or that global warming will kill us all when it has in fact been getting cooler.

Racism exists because people don't acknowledge that all men are children of God.

Your prior post noted correctly it was a "stupid comment". Now you're saying the same thing the stupid commenter said.

Amrchaos had it right -- racism isn't related to theism or nontheism; it comes from arrogance. And fear.

Last edited:
Racism exists because people don't acknowledge that all men are children of God.

Your prior post noted correctly it was a "stupid comment". Now you're saying the same thing the stupid commenter said.

Amrchaos had it right -- racism isn't related to theism or nontheism; it comes from arrogance. And fear.

Try reading what I actually say. I said absolutely nothing about atheism. I spoke of recognizing that we are all one big family. Atheists can do this even if they don't recognize why. Believers can fail to do this.

I wish you people would stop reading things I don't say into my posts. I'm not out to get you. Stop being so dang paranoid.

that is the difference between you and I Chuck, I will not read further the Bible till the egregious wording above is removed, done so by true Believers in our quest for Admission to the Everlasting as demanded by the Almighty through his single Commandment of repentance - and that day will be when the Bible truly speaks the word of God.

good luck, Chuckt ... between every coma is an egregious affront for which no further may the word of redemption be spoken.

How do you expect to learn anything if you dont want to read any more?

it is you who live without the knowledge of God and the path to Remission.

Remission?

iqvsreligion.gif

Atheists 'have higher IQs': Their intelligence 'makes them more likely to dismiss religion as irrational and unscientific'

Read more: Atheists 'have higher IQs': Their intelligence 'makes them more likely to dismiss religion as irrational and unscientific' | Mail Online

You realize that something doesn't have to be scientific to be true, right?

If I see you kill a man, there is nothing scientific about it. It's something I witnessed. It's true regardless of whether CSI can back it up with forensic science.

And if you've got a high IQ, you are seriously misusing your gift.

This clowns argument is based on his theory that he understands GOD.

Like every other charlatan who claims they know the heart of GOD, he's a freaking nutter or a liar.

So an all powerful God can't share His heart with anyone?

Why is it that we, as Christians, get so upset when someone chooses not to accept our beliefs? Why do we get so offended when someone tries to take the very thing that NO human can take from us... our faith? They can't take that away. Our belief is as powerful as the message we present. And its all we need. God calls us to SHARE the Gospel. The rest is up to them and God. If they choose to hear the words, then we have accomplished something wonderful! But, if they don't accept the message of Christ's love, that's ok too. We have still accomplished what God has asked us to do. We are only to be faithful to be presenters of His love.

No....all racists aren't atheists... no liberals.... nor redneck conservatives... racists are...well, racists. And they come from every background on the face of the earth. None of us are free from the stigmatism of racism.

Forum List

Back