All that stuff about Muslims is true! Except it's the Mormons .

I nominate the OP for inclusion in the Top 10 dumbest, silliest OPs ever posted. Mormons are overwhelmingly conservative Republicans. A number of Mormons are members of Congress. Dozens of Mormons are members of state legislatures. The state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, is routinely rated as among the best fiscally run states in the country. And on and on we could go.

And, as others have noted, the last time I checked, no Mormons have been involved in jihadist attacks, jihadist beheadings, etc., etc. In fact, Mormons are among the most ardent opponents of radical Islamic terrorism.

I nominate the OP for inclusion in the Top 10 dumbest, silliest OPs ever posted. Mormons are overwhelmingly conservative Republicans. A number of Mormons are members of Congress. Dozens of Mormons are members of state legislatures. The state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, is routinely rated as among the best fiscally run states in the country. And on and on we could go.

And, as others have noted, the last time I checked, no Mormons have been involved in jihadist attacks, jihadist beheadings, etc., etc. In fact, Mormons are among the most ardent opponents of radical Islamic terrorism.

Sure, that's what they WANT you to believe !

Mormon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heard an interesting discussion about the Oregon stuff . What's getting glazed over is that the terrorists out there are devote Mormons . And over the last couple centuries the Mormons have been waging war against the United States . Look at the history of Utah !

So all that worry about shira law and Muslims taking over . That's all in the works wh the Mormons . Heck, they almost got Romney in office . He's the real mole , not Obama . They have their own caliphate in Utah and install Mormon law .

Will we see political adds against the " Mormon religious extremists " ? Probably not . After all, they are mostly white and sort of Christians so everything is cool!
FUnuMjz.jpg

Forum List

Back