All the Gods. What man has created let no man credit to unworthy Gods.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
All the Gods. What man has created let no man credit to unworthy Gods.

Strange that your God hates everyone you do. This shows how your God was man made. No real self-respecting God would have man’s prejudices.

Most of the Abrahamic religions of today are immoral and unjustified in their stances of vicarious redemption and their discrimination and denigration of women and gays.

This is irrefutable.

Christians justify discriminate and denigrate women and gays by saying that it is God’s will. He will rule over you.

I think we should stop blaming imaginary Gods and step up to our own collective human guilt and shame, instead of passing on the blame to imaginary manmade Gods. It seems that we men want to discriminate and denigrate gays for our own male egos.

Do you agree that it is men and not Gods who are discriminating against our own women and gays even as we lay the blame on God?

Regards
DL

Agree.

All religions are by the hands of Man. But we know God when we stop relying on other people to tell us about him, quiet our minds, and listen.

God hates no one.
In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God......... No sign of man yet.
God has no prejudices aside from the ones you try to impute upon Him, and yet He forgives our prejudices.
God isn't immoral, man is. Yet He loves us in spite of ourselves. You forgot to mention Islam in regard to women and gays. I would overwhelmingly choose to be a woman in a Christian society, than a Muslim one.
The Bible was inspired by God. If you think it was a man made concoction, you try it. I'll give you the criteria He used.

Everything you said is refutable.

Last edited:
Agree.

All religions are by the hands of Man. But we know God when we stop relying on other people to tell us about him, quiet our minds, and listen.

Indeed.

Gnostic Christians knew this even before Christianity decimated them.

Regards
DL

God hates no one.
In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God......... No sign of man yet.
God has no prejudices aside from the ones you try to impute upon Him, and yet He forgives our prejudices.
God isn't immoral, man is. Yet He loves us in spite of ourselves. You forgot to mention Islam in regard to women and gays. I would overwhelmingly choose to be a woman in a Christian society, than a Muslim one.
The Bible was inspired by God. If you think it was a man made concoction, you try it. I'll give you the criteria He used.

Yet you show no argument showing you are either lazy or a liar.

You show your idiocy by saying Christianity is not as bad as Islam as if that forgives you your poor morals.

At least they do not plan to profit from the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty and unlike Christianity, they do not need to embrace barbaric human sacrifice.

Don't think about that though. You would not want to see your immorality.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw]Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

If and when you say yes, you become his.

-----------------------------------

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

---------------------------------

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Christians have an insane view of love, IMO.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Your cowardly God did not.

Regards
DL

Agree.

Some cultures refer to this as the realization of Atman.

God hates no one.

You show your idiocy by saying Christianity is not as bad as Islam as if that forgives you your poor morals.

At least they do not plan to profit from the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty and unlike Christianity, they do not need to embrace barbaric human sacrifice.

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw]Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Regards
DL

Being neither lazy nor a liar, there must be some other reason for not responding to your "God murdered his son" garbage. Like the fact that even though I have proven that God sacrificed no one, you keep trying to convince people that He did! Name one. And forget about naming his Son. You already know better. I know that because I have corrected that twisted assertion of yours more than once. It's getting old.

At the expense of your agenda, let's REVIEW:

John 10:18 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

Who lay it down? The Son.
Who's initiative was it????? Who's initiative????? Who's???? Christ's??? Who's? Say it with me, CHRIST'S.
Regard this:
Christ did it of His own volition.< volition: the power to make your own choices or decisions. An act of making a choice or decision; also : a choice or decision made.
Why? So He could take it back up again.
Who gave Him the authority to take His life back up again? Our Father.
Why? So you would know that there is life after death for those in Christ, who died filthy in our sin, yet returned sin free so that we could escape the penalty of sin by way of His paid in full, filth free, blemish free record, instead of our own.
My question is:
Why do you hate Jesus so much? He loves you. So does His Father.....

Last edited:
God hates no one.

Regards
DL

Being neither lazy or a liar, their must be some other reason for not responding to your bull. Like the fact that even though I have proven that God sacrificed no one you keep trying to convince people that He did! Name one. And forget about naming his Son. You already know better. I know that because I have corrected you more than once. It's getting old.

For the sake of your short term memory issue, let's review:

John 10:18 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

By whose authority? Our Father's.
Why? So you would know that there is life after death for those in Christ. :eusa_angel:

My question is:

Take this love and -----

God has promised to send the vast majority of us to hell and death. He would rather kill than cure and takes the moral low ground, --- so take your satanic genocidal son murderer and follow him to the hell he belongs in.

Regards
DL

Last edited by a moderator:
They called Jesus, the Christ, Emanuel. Because Emanuel means "God, with us". Because God, was with them. And they recognized Him as the manifestation of the one they prayed to.
Then Godwithus, took away every thing that could separate us from Him. Every>thing. And made His mission clear to us so we would know how to avoid being separated from Him. He didn't leave one human out in His salvage operation. Then, Godwithus came back to those who shouted Emanuel and placed palms at His feet just days before, so they would have no doubt that He was indeed Godwithus.
It's that same God that claimed us and honored us and proclaimed us His offspring. Not just a creation, but His own children. And gave us eternity by making us in His eternal image. Because the God that was with them, is our Father! And He's about to come back to us for good, which is an absence of all things bad. The God, the Father that created Eden for us is going to give us Eden back, here and forever. I don't know what more you require, but I am so sorry you have no place in your heart for Him. He allowed His heart to be pierced for you.

Last edited:
They called Jesus, the Christ, Emanuel. Because Emanuel means "God, with us". Because God, was with them. And they recognized Him as the manifestation of the one they prayed to.
Then Godwithus, took away every thing that could separate us from Him. Every>thing. And made His mission clear to us so we would know how to avoid being separated from Him. He didn't leave one human out in His salvage operation. Then, Godwithus came back to those who shouted Emanuel and placed palms at His feet just days before, so they would have no doubt that He was indeed Godwithus.
That same God claimed us and honored us and proclaimed us His offspring. Not just a creation, but His own children. And gave us eternity by making us in His eternal image. Because the God that was with them, is our Father! And He's about to come back to us for good, which is an absence of all bad. I don't know what more you require, but I am so sorry you have no place in your heart for Him. He allowed His heart to be pierced for you.

I, like you, should require a moral God. That is not what you have.

Regards
DL

It's amazing how many people lecture us on God who claim to have no knowledge of Him.

You can know God if you want to. Talk to Him. Serve Him. And the best way to serve Him is to serve your fellow man.

This is Eternal Life to know God, Our Father, and Jesus Christ.

So why should any reasonable person, who can go to the Father and Christ of their own accord, listen to counsel about God from someone who admits he has no such experience with Him?

It's amazing how many people lecture us on God who claim to have no knowledge of Him.

You can know God if you want to. Talk to Him. Serve Him. And the best way to serve Him is to serve your fellow man.

This is Eternal Life to know God, Our Father, and Jesus Christ.

So why should any reasonable person, who can go to the Father and Christ of their own accord, listen to counsel about God from someone who admits he has no such experience with Him?

Why not.

You claim to fathom the unfathomable so why not allow others the same luxury.

Or are you the only one who can fathom the unfathomable?

Regards
DL

Amen Av.
And absolutely Gia. Scapegoat, propitiation, exchange, passover lamb, all of the above and more. Perfect sacrifice, without spot, not one blemish. Scapegoat is a Jewish tradition of placing your sins on a goat and releasing it into the desert. Our sins are removed when we place them at the foot of the cross, and release.

Am I capable of working off not only my sin but the original sin? Not even close. Not even the slightest percentage of my salvation can be attributed to my behavior. I am 100% covered in the blood of the Lamb. I accepted His gift of atonement in my place 100% and wouldn't dream of annoying my Father by trying to inject my sorry works into His perfect plan for redeeming His children through His Son's work. And when I did accept it, my name was written in His Book of Life. I may not always be as good as I should, but I'll always be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. And any love I show, I show because He loved me first, not the other way around.

Grace is unmerited (undeserved) favor. God wants to love and forgive us in spite of our behavior, not based on it or on what we deserve. For Christ's sake, LET HIM. Don't try to talk Him out of it.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean .. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags

Our works are like filthy rags. If you are sensitive you may not want to read what that refers to. That Biblical filthy rag is a reference to a soiled sanitary pad. The word is ed and it means an appointed time for women, or menstruation. As long as a woman is bleeding, she is unlikely to bear fruit.

What Christ offered us is the gift of a perfect, sin free, fruit bearing life, for us to gather under the wing of. It's safe there for us. There's peace there.
It's those wings that shelter us and deliver us to our loving Father, who can't wait to put His arms around us. We can't trampoline or bungee cord our way there. Too many ups and downs! :)

This is much better:

Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube

Regards
DL

Being neither lazy or a liar, their must be some other reason for not responding to your bull. Like the fact that even though I have proven that God sacrificed no one you keep trying to convince people that He did! Name one. And forget about naming his Son. You already know better. I know that because I have corrected you more than once. It's getting old.

For the sake of your short term memory issue, let's review:

By whose authority? Our Father's.
Why? So you would know that there is life after death for those in Christ. :eusa_angel:

My question is:

Take this love and -----

God has promised to send the vast majority of us to hell and death. He would rather kill than cure and takes the moral low ground, --- so take your satanic genocidal son murderer and follow him to the hell he belongs in.

Regards
DL

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whomever believeth in Him, should have everlasting life.

God promised to save us all, if we let Him. You just want to be a deviant, and love the things of the world, so where you end up is your own business

John 3: 17 For God sent not His Son into the world, to condemn the world, but that the world through Him, might be saved.

Your choice, your life, if it doesn't work out for you the way you want it to, then it's on you.

Have a nice day
USA

Forum List

Back