All the Laws Judge Merchan Broke

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I compiled this list off the top of my head, add any you see playing out.
Fed law:
436(b)(1) ),2 intimidation as obstruction
&
18 USC Ch. 73:
Section 1510 obstruction of investigations
& since Trump is a FL resident he is protected by FL law against:
Fl Law: 914.22. Intimidation

28 U.S. Code § 455 The Judge's Failure to Recuse Himself

N.Y.code of conduct violation Section 100.2
A,B,C, and perhaps even D

Him & Bragg violated 18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense to the U.S.

They both committed Election subversion as did anyone concocting & conspiring to tie up Trump in Court with (illegal) false charges (non crimes).
18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments

Lastly; 18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

I compiled this list off the top of my head, add any you see playing out.
Fed law:
436(b)(1) ),2 intimidation as obstruction
&
18 USC Ch. 73:
Section 1510 obstruction of investigations
& since Trump is a FL resident he is protected by FL law against:
Fl Law: 914.22. Intimidation

28 U.S. Code § 455 The Judge's Failure to Recuse Himself

N.Y.code of conduct violation Section 100.2
A,B,C, and perhaps even D

Him & Bragg violated 18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense to the U.S.

They both committed Election subversion as did anyone concocting & conspiring to tie up Trump in Court with (illegal) false charges (non crimes).
18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments

Lastly; 18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
1715773297716.png

Joe Stalin, murdered hundreds of millions more than Hitler and never answered to anyone for it, yet Nazism is bad and Marxism is cool in the minds of youth around the world.

Marxism should scare the hell out of everyone.

View attachment 947143

Joe Stalin, murdered hundreds of millions more than Hitler and never answered to anyone for it, yet Nazism is bad and Marxism is cool in the minds of youth around the world.

Marxism should scare the hell out of everyone.
How is this fake new pk?

Grow some stones and defend yourself.

This is reality my friend.

While I'm reading some credible speculation that this jury might just surprise "us," rational people expect a quick and easy guilty verdict in this case, which is why it was choreographed the way it was. It will CERTAINLY be overturned on appeal, but it will have successfully fulfilled its purpose, to wit, the right of all Leftists to speak of President Trump as a "convicted felon" during the Summer General Campaign season.

To me, the more interesting question is whether the New York Bar will have the balls to sanction the DA and Judge for their egregious conduct in all of this. I'm not optimistic. Most State Bars are totally dominated by Leftists these days.

Forum List

Back