10,000 human remains found on serial killer’s farm — and authorities are still identifying victims

Like Larry Eyler and other serial killers, Herb was know to people in the areas where people were last seen. The idea that serial killers are loners and nomadic is mostly untrue.

I was a follower of this kind of shit years ago. Could be a profiler.

I believe I have known and interacted with persons who could be stone cold killers.

I have no idea if any were serial killers, who did it for the ride.

Almost every one, imo, given the right to stimulus could murder.

Shut the hell up. You guys inject race when it is someone black and now that we have a henious set of crimes by somebody white you want to ignore race. Well I'm not going to do that. I'm going to point it out untill whites like you understand that whites are just a violent and criminal as anyone else.

I don't see you in the threads by whites pointing out black crimes doing this. So GTH.
you're just jealous cuz the perp knew how to tie a windsor

View attachment 956568

Take a real good look at him folks. Then start talking about how people get away with crimes in rural areas.

Where is MarathonMike or leftwinger?
You had to make it about race. The most prolific serial murder in US history is Samuel Little. He confessed to 90 but was confirmed to have murdered 60

Samuel_Little.webp.png

He looks like a bad man.

Samuel Little holds the dubious distinction of being the most prolific serial killer in U.S. history. Born in 1940, Little was convicted of murdering three women in Southern California between 1987 and 1989. However, his criminal activities extended far beyond those initial convictions. In November 2018, Little confessed to over 90 murders, some dating back to the 1960s. Remarkably, he was able to recall significant details about his victims, which authorities believe he picked up during his travels across 14 different states. Initially, investigators confirmed roughly 30 cases, but by October 2019, they had verified 50 of Little’s confessions, solidifying his status as the most prolific offender in history

You had to make it about race. The most prolific serial murder in US history is Samuel Little. He confessed to 90 but was confirmed to have murdered 60

View attachment 956632
Funny what some people are quick to give blacks credit for.

Yeah I made it about race because if this guy was black, his race would have been brought up, and his childhood would have been described. Now as for Littlle, he is one person, whereby whites have murdered millions of non whites and for at least 100 years as a nation, could murder non whites legally and not be punished, so if you really want to go there... After all nobody black created the casual killing act.

Another faggot homosexual serial killer.
He's a white male. Where are all the morality comments about his childhood, or the claims of him being a savage or feral beast? Or a thug. 10,000 body fragments buried on his farm and no mention of the failure of white culture. Instead we get excuses abouut his sexual preference.

These Cult Christians get into some terrible scrapes when they imagine themselves working direct for Goddy Boy .

View attachment 956568

Take a real good look at him folks. Then start talking about how people get away with crimes in rural areas.

Where is MarathonMike or leftwinger?
Some people in this country are able to get away with major crimes. I wonder how.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......!

What happened to psychos anyway? We don't have them anymore.

We replaced the occasional ted Bundy, with just common criminals and crazy people shooting up places on a weekly basis because our society refuses to reel them in.

Forum List

Back