Why are a lot of serial killers gay?

Serial killers like Bundy acted alone but allegations are that Gacy operated within a network of homosexual predators who preyed on young males. The media is reluctant to point it out because homosexual predators are among a protected segment of society.

What is "a lot"? How many are straight vs gay? What you "heard" is useless without a source supporting the claim....got one?

Then there was John Wayne Gacy

and Dahmer was gay or bisexual

Also, I heard from a reliable source that when the cops get informed that a young male is the victim of homicide, the first thing they think is: gay person involved.

Was Gacey not married ???

And you left out, almost all were right fringe Republicans too.

Gaslighting by a radical Leftist who promotes and supports evil in every way possible. Leftists, like you, promote and celebrate:
- aborting tens of millions of innocent, unborn babies, especially blacks as Norma McCorvey wanted
  • promoting homosexuality and transgender insanity, and
  • grooming innocent small children in grade schools across America
  • allowing in 10,000,000 illegals including communist Chinese spies and militants, Middle East terrorists, criminals, drug runners, convicted felons
  • coddling criminals and letting them out of jails with any excuse you can create
  • an incompetent criminal and traitor as your party leader

Despicable. Sickening.

- aborting tens of millions of innocent, unborn babies, especially blacks as Norma McCorvey wanted
What?

McCorvey wanted Blacks aborted? I had not heard that!

I know she eventually became Catholic as did Bernard Nathanson, who murdered 60,000 unborn children before he repented. I hope McCorvey repented of her racism..

What?

McCorvey wanted Blacks aborted? I had not heard that!

I know she eventually became Catholic as did Bernard Nathanson, who murdered 60,000 unborn children before he repented. I hope McCorvey repented of her racism..
You have much to learn , Grasshopper.
Norma McCorvey addressed the Ku Klux Klan and said "We wouldn't want it to get out that we want black babies killed." Thus she founded Planned Parenthood, which murders unborn black babies at a per capita rate far higher than white unborn babies.

Likewise Charles Darwin claimed that blacks are inferior to white races and within "a few hundred years" would become extinct in accordance with his "survival of the fittest."

Today, Leftists, Democrats, and atheists live by these two racist dogmas, abortion and evolution. And they call Republicans "racist" ! ! !
Gaslighting is what they do constantly. It's working.

You have much to learn , Grasshopper.
Norma McCorvey addressed the Ku Klux Klan and said "We wouldn't want it to get out that we want black babies killed." Thus she founded Planned Parenthood, which murders unborn black babies at a per capita rate far higher than white unborn babies.
I believe you are getting McCorvey mixed up with Margaret Sanger. It is Sanger who said that.

Details, details. Right story, wrong name. I have many names in my repertoire and they move all around dontcha know.
I always wanted to read mcCorvey's story, but... so many books, so little time!

I need to get more focused, but i don't even know what to get more focused on! I am no spring chicken but still haven't really found my niche in life. All I've succeeded in is finding what it is NOT.. which is a start :)

But anyway, Sanger was a total liberal.. slept with every other man she met, even when married. It is not surprising she hated Blacks.. Frankly, I think most liberals do. That's why they are always focused on a person's race.. they just can't seem to drop the race thing. If I didn't know any better, i'd call it an obsession

Forum List

Back