a lot of serial killers are gay

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita
So you've killed a lot of people? How many? :pinkygirly:
1. I don't know what gender I am, so, I probably didn't kill anyone ....
2. ??
3. you bring up a good point: now that people can be any gender, we don't know what sexual orientation these killers are
= idiocy

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita
So you've killed a lot of people? How many? :pinkygirly:
1. I don't know what gender I am, so, I probably didn't kill anyone ....
2. ??
3. you bring up a good point: now that people can be any gender, we don't know what sexual orientation these killers are
= idiocy
92% of harmonica players are gay. So the odds are on your side.

The examples you listed are all men too....so......
So...what's your point?
index.png

I read a few of your post, do you have a link for facts? :link:

I'm not sure which is more disturbing, your fascination with serial killer or your obsession with gay people.

And long haul truck drivers are also overrepresented among serial killers. As of 2016, there was over two dozen of them incarcerated.

Serial Killers in 2016 | Psychology Today

Gacy and Dahmer come to mind. It's estimated that a staggering 1 in 6 boys are victims of molestation. Lefties managed to blame the BSA for the abuse of Boy Scouts but the BSA tried to get rid of gay scout leaders and won a S.C. decision that the left never forgave them for. The left managed to blame the Catholic Church for the molesting of Altar Boys but they left out the part where homosexual priests were the culprits. About 99.9% of pedophiles who prey on young boys are homosexual.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing, your fascination with serial killer or your obsession with gay people.
I disturb you !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

...it's fascinating to think about why they have just about no emotions or care about murder.....I'm no different than many people that read about serial killers or research them......
you PROVE to be a bigot--again

I read a few of your post, do you have a link for facts? :link:
yes, I posted another thread, but looks like they didn't combine them
..here, all five are gay/etc
Dean Corll had 2 helpers bring him teenage boys!! he had a torture board!!!
..I would think most everyone has heard of John Waye Gacy and Jeff Dahmer !!!!!!

Forum List

Back