Antarctica Ice 1937, my how you have grown!

Identify something for us, from an IPCC report, that you think a 4th grader would laugh at.
The parts that blame 120ppm additional CO2 for “ raising temperatures”

The parts that claim though temperatures vary 50 to 60C each and every 6 months on planet Earth, an imaginary 1C increase from the 120ppm of CO2 (see above) is causing a mass extinction

The parts that claim Chinese double USA CO2 output is not a problem because per capita

If You Want to Hug More Trees, Increase CO2

Carbon dioxide is absorbed by plants and vastly increases food production. So it is taken out of the atmosphere and cools it down.
CO2 levels have been steadily increasing since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. So, plants don't seem to be doing it.

Rediscovered aerial photos of Antarctica show how its ice has grown over the last century

Incredibly, we must now add Antarctica Ice to the "Denier!!" category

Completely ignoring the laser like melting effect of high per capita USA CO2, since 1937 the ice -- has grown! It's well know that though China produces double America's CO2, it is low per capita CO2 and therefore not as melty as high per capita USA CO2. I know, I know, it makes no fucking sense to me either. Ask the AGWCult, they have a model or something

IPCC 7 will address this horrible CO2 inequity

In any event, "This unique dataset, found in the archives of the Norwegian Polar Institute in Tromsø, has provided researchers with visual evidence, showing how glaciers in East Antarctica not only haven’t reduced in size but have grown slightly over the last 85 years."

Now combine that with the truth of surface air pressure going down slightly....

BUSTED

NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT = EARTH NOT WARMING

Rediscovered aerial photos of Antarctica show how its ice has grown over the last century

Incredibly, we must now add Antarctica Ice to the "Denier!!" category

Completely ignoring the laser like melting effect of high per capita USA CO2, since 1937 the ice -- has grown! It's well know that though China produces double America's CO2, it is low per capita CO2 and therefore not as melty as high per capita USA CO2. I know, I know, it makes no fucking sense to me either. Ask the AGWCult, they have a model or something

IPCC 7 will address this horrible CO2 inequity

In any event, "This unique dataset, found in the archives of the Norwegian Polar Institute in Tromsø, has provided researchers with visual evidence, showing how glaciers in East Antarctica not only haven’t reduced in size but have grown slightly over the last 85 years."
If you would actually follow the science, you wouldn't waste your time with such stupid threads.

If you would actually follow the science, you wouldn't waste your time with such stupid threads.

So the ice grew because manmade global warming is melting the ice caps?

So the ice grew because manmade global warming is melting the ice caps?
The glaciers feed the coastal sea ice. If the glaciers accelerate, the area of sea ice will increase.

The temperatures over the Antarctic continent are still well below freezing. If precipitation increases because global temperatures increase, snow and ice will accumulate at the poles. That does NOT refute AGW.

The glaciers feed the coastal sea ice. If the glaciers accelerate, the area of sea ice will increase.

The temperatures over the Antarctic continent are still well below freezing. If precipitation increases because global temperatures increase, snow and ice will accumulate at the poles. That does NOT refute AGW.

Then you wonder why no sane, rational, skeptical people take your Bizzare theory seriously.

It does seem as if it's just a wealth redistribution scheme afterall

Which is hilarious, given that you don't understand any of it. Just some old man on his porch in his bathrobe, swearing birds aren't real.
Tell us again how much your lab experiments have shown temperatures increase when you add a gigantic 130PPM of CO2 to the mix

Then you wonder why no sane, rational, skeptical people take your Bizzare theory seriously.
What I wonder is how you manage to get out of bed and get dressed in the morning. If you think you can refute what I just said, do so. But just claiming it's done when you haven't put a single word into such an effort just tells everyone here you just haven't got shit.
It does seem as if it's just a wealth redistribution scheme afterall
I said nothing to even hint at such a thing.

What I wonder is how you manage to get out of bed and get dressed in the morning. If you think you can refute what I just said, do so. But just claiming it's done when you haven't put a single word into such an effort just tells everyone here you just haven't got shit.

I said nothing to even hint at such a thing.

How does ever species survive 40 to 50 F variance every 6 months, but 1F over 150 years, from "heat" caused by a variable you've never once shown generates this "heat", is an extinction level event; it's loony bin "science"

Why would I ask an uneducated slob like you about a scientific topic? I am here to mock blog educated fools like you.

Sure. That's why you've presented so many answers

Notice how completely shaken I am by you and Crick

Last edited:
Sure. That's why you've presented so many answers

Notice how completely shaken I am by you and Crick
What I notice is that you have always been completely unshaken by facts that clearly refute the positions you claim.

Forum List

Back