a lot of serial killers are gay

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita
So you've killed a lot of people? How many? :pinkygirly:
1. I don't know what gender I am, so, I probably didn't kill anyone ....
2. ??
3. you bring up a good point: now that people can be any gender, we don't know what sexual orientation these killers are
= idiocy
92% of harmonica players are gay. So the odds are on your side.
that makes sense......???????????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita
I'm not sure which is more disturbing, your fascination with serial killer or your obsession with gay people.
I disturb you !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Let's just put it this way: if we were in the same room I sure wouldn't turn my back on you.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing, your fascination with serial killer or your obsession with gay people.
Let's just put it this way: if we were in the same room I sure wouldn't turn my back on you.
why don't you make the world a better place
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

why don't you make the world a better place
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
Is that some kinda weird threat?

Almost all paedophile Priests are gay also.
All are male.
Don't be such a pink commie. Stop bringing that "all men are rapists" shit in court.
Who said "all men are rapists"......................besides you?
danielpelos

He is an admitted rapist who thinks that because he's a rapist, all men must be rapists.
He's an "admitted rapist"? Link to him admitting that.....it's a pretty serious accusation.

Gacy and Dahmer come to mind. It's estimated that a staggering 1 in 6 boys are victims of molestation. Lefties managed to blame the BSA for the abuse of Boy Scouts but the BSA tried to get rid of gay scout leaders and won a S.C. decision that the left never forgave them for. The left managed to blame the Catholic Church for the molesting of Altar Boys but they left out the part where homosexual priests were the culprits. About 99.9% of pedophiles who prey on young boys are homosexual.
All males.

How else are you going to pick up the soap?

He's making weird threats and your implying I'm going to prison. Why?

No, buy you can play together in the shower.

No, buy you can play together in the shower.
You go ahead, son.

who's making threats??

The Teachers Unions who report to out and out communists in the Democrat ranks now require them to teach Democrat decrees to age-inappropriate children and abominational behaviors to young adults that destroy human future on this land on the unlikelihood they will be naturally heterosexual parents.

The Teachers Unions who report to out and out communists in the Democrat ranks now require them to teach Democrat decrees to age-inappropriate children and abominational behaviors to young adults that destroy human future on this land on the unlikelihood they will be naturally heterosexual parents.
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
Oh yes dear I omitted petri dish children. How short-sighted of me. :lmao:

a lot of serial killers are gay

OK, Harm, I'll tell you this: I have an old email buried somewhere with the info but when your data is measured in TB, it can be hard to find, and yes, it is several years old now, but years ago, someone sent me an email with a list of all the serial killers over a 30 year period or something like that and wherever it is lost in among three operating systems, I remember:
  1. NONE of the serial killers had ever been members of the NRA.
  2. NONE of the serial killers had been conservative republicans.
  3. ALL of them had been whackjob liberal-progressives (the families).
  4. ALL of them had come from progressive upscale homes.
  5. Some of them actually wore Obama tee shirts.
  6. I think NONE of them had previous criminal or gun violence records.
What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back