All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

There is much more that supports this opinion. But I'll stop here.
UN General Assembly Resolution A/Res/3314 (XXIX) said:
EXCERPT: Definition of "Aggression:"
Article ONE​
Aggression is the use of armed force by a State against the sovereignty, territorial integrity or political independence of another State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Charter of the United Nations, as set out in this Definition.​

It is interesting that you would post this. Palestine became a state according to post war treaties in 1924. The Zionists/Israel attacked Palestine in 1947 and conquered 78% of Palestine by 1949. Israel has never acquired clear title to this land. It remains unceded Palestinian territory.

It is interesting that you would post this. Palestine became a state according to post war treaties in 1924.

Which treaties? Where? Link?

The Zionists/Israel attacked Palestine in 1947 and conquered 78% of Palestine by 1949.

That was hilarious! All the Arab ass they kicked.
Where did those Zionists cross the Palestinian border?
Where were they right before they crossed the border?

Israel has never acquired clear title to this land.

Who has clear title? When did they get it?

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Territorial Acquisition
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Vladimir Lenin, 1870-1924, Soviet revolutionary & leader

I assume you are speaking of the:

Treaty of Lausanne, (1923), final treaty concluding World War I. It was signed by representatives of Turkey (successor to the Ottoman Empire) on one side and by Britain, France, Italy, Japan, Greece, Romania, and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes (Yugoslavia) on the other. The treaty was signed at Lausanne, Switzerland, on July 24, 1923, after a seven-month conference.
SOURCE: Written and fact-checked by The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2023 • Article History
Category: History & Society

If I am wrong, then please correct me.
Palestine became a state according to post war treaties in 1924.
(COMMENT)

The Treaty of Lausanne contains over 120 Articles. "Palestine" is not mentioned even once in the Treaty.

"Palestine" was the name of the territory brought under a Mandate created by the Allied Powers.

1. This Order may be cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922."
The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine.

This is the opening paragraph of a Memorandum (DEC 2012) written by the UN Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs.

1704283759520.png
The "Government of Palestine" was the entity that the High Commissioner" governed Palestine with the aid of Councils consisting exclusively of British officials." "In 1923, a third attempt was made to establish an institution through which the Arab population of Palestine could be brought into cooperation with the government." Every attempt made prior to the Treaty of Lausanne and after the Treaty of Lausanne went into effect inclusion of the Arabs was rejected (for one reason of another) by the Arab Higher Commission (AHC).

The Zionists/Israel attacked Palestine in 1947 and conquered 78% of Palestine by 1949.
(COMMENT)

No one attacked Palestinian at any time after 1918 and before 1948. There were several internal uprisings orchestaed by the Arab Provocators and later NAZI Collaborators like the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, but there was no incursion into the Territory under the Administration of the High Commissioner. But, the only attack by external powers was in May 1948 by the Arab League Forces from the adjacent Arab States. And while the Arab League Forces said they were a set of benevolent interventionist, they took control of territory and never gave it back (no self-governance). Jorand Annexed their holdings in 1950 and the Egyptians set-up an Military Governorship.

Israel has never acquired clear title to this land. It remains unceded Palestinian territory.
(COMMENT)

International Law does not require a real estate title. Israel established a provisional government established by the Jewish Agency (David Ben-Gurion)

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence, to provide for its conservation and prosperity, and consequently to organize itself as it sees fit, to legislate upon its interests, administer its services, and to define the jurisdiction and competence of its courts. The exercise of these rights has no other limitation than the exercise of the rights of other states according to international law.

International Law does not care what you want.

ARTICLE 6 The recognition of a state merely signifies that the state which recognizes it accepts the personality of the other with all the rights and duties determined by international law. Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable.
ARTICLE 7 The recognition of a state may be express or tacit. The latter results from any act which implies the intention of recognizing the new state.

The attempts by the various anti-Israeli entities to disestablish the State of Israel is, in itself, a form of recognition. The anti-Israeli Entities, (no matter what the reasoning) cannot diseestablish a state that does not exist.

( ∑ • Ω )

UN Resolution 273 (III) Admission of Israel to Membership in to UN. (11 MAY 1949)

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: Territorial Acquisition
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Vladimir Lenin, 1870-1924, Soviet revolutionary & leader

I assume you are speaking of the:

Treaty of Lausanne, (1923), final treaty concluding World War I. It was signed by representatives of Turkey (successor to the Ottoman Empire) on one side and by Britain, France, Italy, Japan, Greece, Romania, and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes (Yugoslavia) on the other. The treaty was signed at Lausanne, Switzerland, on July 24, 1923, after a seven-month conference.
SOURCE: Written and fact-checked by The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2023 • Article History
Category: History & Society

(COMMENT)

The Treaty of Lausanne contains over 120 Articles. "Palestine" is not mentioned even once in the Treaty.

"Palestine" was the name of the territory brought under a Mandate created by the Allied Powers.

1. This Order may be cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922."
The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine.

This is the opening paragraph of a Memorandum (DEC 2012) written by the UN Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs.
The "Government of Palestine" was the entity that the High Commissioner" governed Palestine with the aid of Councils consisting exclusively of British officials." "In 1923, a third attempt was made to establish an institution through which the Arab population of Palestine could be brought into cooperation with the government." Every attempt made prior to the Treaty of Lausanne and after the Treaty of Lausanne went into effect inclusion of the Arabs was rejected (for one reason of another) by the Arab Higher Commission (AHC).

(COMMENT)

No one attacked Palestinian at any time after 1918 and before 1948. There were several internal uprisings orchestaed by the Arab Provocators and later NAZI Collaborators like the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, but there was no incursion into the Territory under the Administration of the High Commissioner. But, the only attack by external powers was in May 1948 by the Arab League Forces from the adjacent Arab States. And while the Arab League Forces said they were a set of benevolent interventionist, they took control of territory and never gave it back (no self-governance). Jorand Annexed their holdings in 1950 and the Egyptians set-up an Military Governorship.

(COMMENT)

International Law does not require a real estate title. Israel established a provisional government established by the Jewish Agency (David Ben-Gurion)

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence, to provide for its conservation and prosperity, and consequently to organize itself as it sees fit, to legislate upon its interests, administer its services, and to define the jurisdiction and competence of its courts. The exercise of these rights has no other limitation than the exercise of the rights of other states according to international law.

International Law does not care what you want.

ARTICLE 6 The recognition of a state merely signifies that the state which recognizes it accepts the personality of the other with all the rights and duties determined by international law. Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable.
ARTICLE 7 The recognition of a state may be express or tacit. The latter results from any act which implies the intention of recognizing the new state.

The attempts by the various anti-Israeli entities to disestablish the State of Israel is, in itself, a form of recognition. The anti-Israeli Entities, (no matter what the reasoning) cannot diseestablish a state that does not exist.

( ∑ • Ω )

UN Resolution 273 (III) Admission of Israel to Membership in to UN. (11 MAY 1949)

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You are dancing around my core principle.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

SUBTOPIC: Territorial Acquisition 2
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are dancing around my core principle.
(COMMENT)

I did not hear them state a "core" principle.

What "core principle" did you glean from their discussion?

I think I wrote about some important central issues:

1. The Arab Palestinians were the aggressors in this latest campaign.
2. There is no evidence that any of the members of the designated "terrorist groups" were actually "displaced Palestinians - that is displaced from what is now Sovereign Israel."
3. The Arab Palestinians rejected every invitation to become part of the self-governing activities offered by the Mandate Authority prior to 1948.
4. The Arab Palestinians rejected every two-state solution offered by any of the external concerned nations.
5. The Arab Palestinians rejected every attempt by Israel to bring the Arab Palestinians to the negotiating table (bringing with them a good faith attitude).

State your "core principle" you think I danced around.
1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Genocide 2
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

SOUTH AFRICA puts ISRAEL on TRIAL for GENOCIDE ! #Gaza #ICJ

(COMMENT)

Strip away the propaganda rhetoric, and you find no evidence of "Genocide."

No Israeli at any level (from the Ground and up) was directly responsible for the deaths of any number of Arab Palestinians to eliminate any particular national, ethnical, racial, or religious group. The Israelis are combating several designated terrorist organizations that attacked Israel (see Posting #6870).

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Territorial Acquisition 2
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I did not hear them state a "core" principle.

What "core principle" did you glean from their discussion?

I think I wrote about some important central issues:

1. The Arab Palestinians were the aggressors in this latest campaign.
2. There is no evidence that any of the members of the designated "terrorist groups" were actually "displaced Palestinians - that is displaced from what is now Sovereign Israel."
3. The Arab Palestinians rejected every invitation to become part of the self-governing activities offered by the Mandate Authority prior to 1948.
4. The Arab Palestinians rejected every two-state solution offered by any of the external concerned nations.
5. The Arab Palestinians rejected every attempt by Israel to bring the Arab Palestinians to the negotiating table (bringing with them a good faith attitude).

State your "core principle" you think I danced around.
1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Is obfuscation all you got?

Palestine became a state according to post war treaties in 1924.

SUBTOPIC: Definition of Aggression A/RES/ 3314 (XXIX) (1974)

....................Article 8 bis Elements of Crimes of Aggression
...................The Criminal Statute • Rome Statutes of the International Criminal Court (2010)
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,
(AS A MATTER of RECORD)
(COMMENT)

It is inconceivable to me how anyone can take such a criminal complaint - seriously - when everyone knows that the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (
all four of which are designated terrorist organizations) invaded the State of Israel.
Current Israeli Operations are aimed at the four designated terrorist organizations in accordance with The United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy (UN GCTS) (A/RES/60/288). The UN GCTS is a unique global instrument to enhance national, regional, and international efforts to counter-terrorism. ALL the UN Member States agreed to a common strategic and operational approach to fighting terrorism.

[/FONT]United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy Review (2014)[FONT=arial] said:
Reaffirming that the acts, methods and practices of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations are activities aimed at the destruction of human rights, fundamental freedoms and democracy, at threatening territorial integrity and the security of States and at destabilizing legitimately constituted Governments, and that the international community should take the necessary steps to enhance cooperation to prevent and combat terrorism in a unified manner.
SOURCE: A/RES/68/276

Anyone would be hard-pressed to find any General Assembly Action since the two treaties (Jordan and Egypt) were concluded. So the UN vote to blame the violence in Gaza on Israel is nothing new. The latest vote by the UN General Assembly simply follows the party line of condemning the Jewish State. I have to chuckle when the media and the UN mention the Arab and Islamic nations unified as anti-Israeli.

Now the International Court of Justice (ICJ) is not known for its favorable judgments relative to Chapter VII, Article 51 of the UN Charter.

EXCERPT from the UN Charter said:
Article 51. “ Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until...

REMEMBER: Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) drew FIRST BLOOD.

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Application instituting proceedings in the name of the Republic of South Africa (“South Africa”) against the State of Israel (“Israel”).
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

After listening to your submission by other people on the topic, I thought that it must be the case that you have NOT actually read the South African Application.

I suggest that you read the INTRODUCTION (Paragraph 1 & 2) a little more closely.

1. This Application concerns acts threatened, adopted, condoned, taken and being taken by the Government and military of the State of Israel against the Palestinian people, a distinct national, racial and ethnical group, in the wake of the attacks in Israel on 7 October 2023. South Africa unequivocally condemns all violations of international law by all parties, including the direct targeting of Israeli civilians and other nationals and hostage-taking by Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups. No armed attack on a State’s territory no matter how serious — even an attack involving atrocity crimes — can, however, provide any possible justification for, or defence to, breaches of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (‘Genocide Convention’ or ‘Convention’), whether as a matter of law or morality. The acts and omissions by Israel complained of by South Africa are genocidal in character because they are intended to bring about the destruction of a substantial part of the Palestinian national, racial and ethnical group, that being the part of the Palestinian group in the Gaza Strip (‘Palestinians in Gaza’). The acts in question include killing Palestinians in Gaza, causing them serious bodily and mental harm, and inflicting on them conditions of life calculated to bring about their physical destruction. The acts are all attributable to Israel, which has failed to prevent genocide and is committing genocide in manifest violation of the Genocide Convention, and which has also violated and is continuing to violate its other fundamental obligations under the Genocide Convention, including by failing to prevent or punish the direct and public incitement to genocide by senior Israeli officials and others.
In reading the application, this has the potential for backfiring on the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict. You will notice that they mention the Genocide Convention.

Article VI
Persons charged with genocide or any of the other acts enumerated in Article III shall be tried by a competent tribunal of the State in the territory of which the act was committed, or by such international penal tribunal as may have jurisdiction with respect to those Contracting Parties which shall have accepted its jurisdiction.

Are the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict going to hand over the President of Palestine and the leading members of the four principal terrorist groups when Israel's competent tribunal of the State in the territory of which the act was committed?

A bigger question is, can the International Court of Justice (ICJ) proceed as the court that is effectively acting as the hand of justice for HAMAS, DFLP, PIJ, and the PFLP (
terrorist groups that initiated the conflict)?

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Application instituting proceedings in the name of the Republic of South Africa (“South Africa”) against the State of Israel (“Israel”).
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

After listening to your submission by other people on the topic, I thought that it must be the case that you have NOT actually read the South African Application.

I suggest that you read the INTRODUCTION (Paragraph 1 & 2) a little more closely.

1. This Application concerns acts threatened, adopted, condoned, taken and being taken by the Government and military of the State of Israel against the Palestinian people, a distinct national, racial and ethnical group, in the wake of the attacks in Israel on 7 October 2023. South Africa unequivocally condemns all violations of international law by all parties, including the direct targeting of Israeli civilians and other nationals and hostage-taking by Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups. No armed attack on a State’s territory no matter how serious — even an attack involving atrocity crimes — can, however, provide any possible justification for, or defence to, breaches of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (‘Genocide Convention’ or ‘Convention’), whether as a matter of law or morality. The acts and omissions by Israel complained of by South Africa are genocidal in character because they are intended to bring about the destruction of a substantial part of the Palestinian national, racial and ethnical group, that being the part of the Palestinian group in the Gaza Strip (‘Palestinians in Gaza’). The acts in question include killing Palestinians in Gaza, causing them serious bodily and mental harm, and inflicting on them conditions of life calculated to bring about their physical destruction. The acts are all attributable to Israel, which has failed to prevent genocide and is committing genocide in manifest violation of the Genocide Convention, and which has also violated and is continuing to violate its other fundamental obligations under the Genocide Convention, including by failing to prevent or punish the direct and public incitement to genocide by senior Israeli officials and others.
In reading the application, this has the potential for backfiring on the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict. You will notice that they mention the Genocide Convention.

Article VI
Persons charged with genocide or any of the other acts enumerated in Article III shall be tried by a competent tribunal of the State in the territory of which the act was committed, or by such international penal tribunal as may have jurisdiction with respect to those Contracting Parties which shall have accepted its jurisdiction.

Are the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict going to hand over the President of Palestine and the leading members of the four principal terrorist groups when Israel's competent tribunal of the State in the territory of which the act was committed?

A bigger question is, can the International Court of Justice (ICJ) proceed as the court that is effectively acting as the hand of justice for HAMAS, DFLP, PIJ, and the PFLP (
terrorist groups that initiated the conflict)?

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Article VI Persons charged with genocide or any of the other acts enumerated in Article III shall be tried by a competent tribunal of the State in the territory of which the act was committed, or by such international penal tribunal as may have jurisdiction with respect to those Contracting Parties which shall have accepted its jurisdiction.
The act was committed in Palestine.

SUBTOPIC: Application instituting proceedings in the name of the Republic of South Africa (“South Africa”) against the State of Israel (“Israel”). (II)
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The idea that the Arab Palestinians' bias and fabricated interpretations of the past do not make for a foundation of some truth. In this case, the Arab Palestinians did not have sovereign over the territory you claim is "Palestine."

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.01.40 PM.png

The act was committed in Palestine.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians have not exercised sovereignty over the territory for more than a thousand years.

The Gaza Strip is not an independent state. (Recalling UN General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947,) It is a component of the Ramallah Government (AKA: State of Palestine as of 29 November 2012 A/RES/67/19 Status of Palestine in the United Nations).

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back