'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

Was that commandment given before or after the slaughter of the Amalekites down to children and infants in their cribs? Or the slaughter of 'every living thing' in Jericho?
If you have an Amalekite within in you then you are the one responsible to slay it. If that portion of Jericho within you has anything alive within it you are also responsible to slay it.

So if God orders you kill a child, its legit?

Where have I heard that argument before......don't tell me, it will come to me.
I just told you. If you have one in you then it is up to you to deal with it. That is a spiritual matter within you. You being poor, dumb, ignorant, blind and deaf cannot hear it.

Or......I don't see killing kids just because 'God' told me to to be a rational or moral justification for anything.
Again, it is that portion within you but again you can't get there because you are to dense to get that.
Glad to know the ISIS types are in the right, doing as their Holy Book commands...

Was that commandment given before or after the slaughter of the Amalekites down to children and infants in their cribs? Or the slaughter of 'every living thing' in Jericho?
If you have an Amalekite within in you then you are the one responsible to slay it. If that portion of Jericho within you has anything alive within it you are also responsible to slay it.

I just told you. If you have one in you then it is up to you to deal with it. That is a spiritual matter within you. You being poor, dumb, ignorant, blind and deaf cannot hear it.

Or......I don't see killing kids just because 'God' told me to to be a rational or moral justification for anything.
Again, it is that portion within you but again you can't get there because you are to dense to get that.

Again, you may find the slaughter of children at God's command to be acceptable 'based on the circumstances'.

But I don't.

Again, you may find the slaughter of children at God's command to be acceptable 'based on the circumstances'.

But I don't.
You are to stupid to understand plain English.

Glad to know the ISIS types are in the right, doing as their Holy Book commands...
Your personal opinion is noted.

But I don't.

I'm smart enough to read your excuses for why it was okay to kill kids when 'god ordered it' in the Bible.

And that's where you and I part ways morally. While you and the women in the OP are on the same page.

But I don't.

I'm smart enough to read your excuses for why it was okay to kill kids when 'god ordered it' in the Bible.

And that's where you and I part ways morally. While you and the women in the OP are on the same page.
No you again do not understand that the woman in the OP murdered a child that was not a spiritual portion within herself.

But I don't.

No you again do not understand that the woman in the OP murdered a child that was not a spiritual portion within herself.

While those who slaughtered children at God's command in the bible did?

But I don't.

I already gave you the response again you do not understand and are still as blind, deaf and ignorant as when you began posing your bs.

But I don't.

I already gave you the response again you do not understand and are still as blind, deaf and ignorant as when you began posing your bs.

Or I don't accept your response as morally justifying the slaughter of children at 'god's command'.

But then, I don't accept the lady in the OP's claims as morally justifying the slaughter of children at 'god's command' either.

Or I don't accept your response as morally justifying the slaughter of children at 'god's command'.

But then, I don't accept the lady in the OP's claims as morally justifying the slaughter of children at 'god's command' either.
There you go making shit up as you see it and refusing to hear. Go do some reading and try to understand what you are claiming before trying to make erroneous claims about what the Bible says and means. Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV) Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV)

There you go making shit up as you see it and refusing to hear. Go do some reading and try to understand what you are claiming before trying to make erroneous claims about what the Bible says and means. Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV) Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV)

So this passage *isn't* in the KJV?

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass...

....And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt. 8And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword

Because I'm pretty sure I didn't make that up. As i remember, Saul got in trouble because he left the king and some of the *animals* alive.

But not the 'women, infant and suckling'. Those he 'utterly destroyed with the edge of the sword'.

Did I make that up? How about this?

So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

'destroyed with the every living thing in it.'. With the exception of a prostitute and her family.

Did I make that up too?

So this passage *isn't* in the KJV?

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass...

....And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt. 8And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword

Because I'm pretty sure I didn't make that up. As i remember, Saul got in trouble because he left the king and some of the *animals* alive.

But not the 'women, infant and suckling'. Those he 'utterly destroyed with the edge of the sword'.

Did I make that up? How about this?

So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

'destroyed with the every living thing in it.'. With the exception of a prostitute and her family.

Did I make that up too?
The sword is the mouth but you would not understand that anymore than you understand that it is up to you to destroy those spiritual hosts within your self.

Fucking 'tards quoting the bible
Rich.
Why don't you assholes stick to your fuvking KKKoran and leave the bible to us Americans
Assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my opinion, yours. What God commands should be done eh?
Yes what God commands should be followed; now go slay all those nasty little spiritual hosts that you carry around with you daily and then come back and we can have a decent conversation.
Ah good, so ISIS obeying God is good.
I do not know who their God is. I do know this though, I was told there are certain ones that were created for the day of destruction. Possibly your ISIS crowds are those ones created for the day of destruction. There is a name for them I was given and it all does seem to be falling into place as those over in the ME war and prepare themselves for more war as they think they will take over this country too.

WTF ?!! Yeah, I would say beheading a child is a pretty "serious crime" !

Investigator Olga Lapteva, who was clearly emotional, told the court that Bobokulova was suspected of committing an "extremely serious crime" and that she should face "a mandatory prison sentence of considerably more than three years."

Moscow (AFP) - A nanny accused of decapitating a young girl in her care then walking through the street brandishing the head, on Wednesday said "Allah ordered" the killing as she appeared at a Moscow court.

Suspect Gyulchekhra Bobokulova from Muslim-majority Uzbekistan -- whom the press have dubbed "the bloody nanny" -- was detained on Monday as she was waving the child's severed head outside a Moscow metro station. She was sent for psychiatric examinations.

"It was what Allah ordered," the 38-year-old told journalists as she was brought into the district court to have her arrest confirmed and extended.

Speaking in broken Russian from the suspect's cage, Bobokulova said: "Allah is sending a second prophet to give news of peace" and also complained that she was "hungry", had not been fed and would "die in a week".

'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

Of all the horrible things one reads daily about these savages...this one has to be the worst.

To say she is mentally ill is like saying a whole religion is mentally ill,because 90% of them hear voices telling them to chop heads of men women and children.

I simply can not fathom out the parents agony of this poor child... to say that the rest of their lives will be a never ending nightmare is an understatement.

My heart goes to them.

Yes what God commands should be followed; now go slay all those nasty little spiritual hosts that you carry around with you daily and then come back and we can have a decent conversation.
I do not know who their God is. I do know this though, I was told there are certain ones that were created for the day of destruction. Possibly your ISIS crowds are those ones created for the day of destruction. There is a name for them I was given and it all does seem to be falling into place as those over in the ME war and prepare themselves for more war as they think they will take over this country too.
Their God is the same as the Jews, the same as Jesus, a Jew, but not that of the Christians, who have three gods.

Last edited:
Their God is the same as the Jews, the same as Jesus, a Jew, but not that of the Curistians, who have three gods.
Like I said I do not know their god. Then again I am not well acquainted or in the same bed with the god of some who claim to be jews (those of faith) but are not.

Forum List

Back