Allow me to disabuse the beliefs some of you hold regarding vote counting.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I worked for Jefferson County in CO collecting ballots in 2008 and 2012. Here's how it works.

I first attended an orientation with a hundred or so people who had signed up for the gig. After having the process explained everyone was paired with a either a person of the opposite party or an independent. I and the person I was paired with were assigned to pick up ballots both from polling places and drop box locations in a specific area. The controls for doing so are extensive. When the bags are picked up they are sealed with a numbered seal that is logged at the location. Paperwork indicating the seal number, that is signed by polling place monitors and the folks like me who are picking up the bags, is put in the bag. The same is true for drop box locations except they are no monitors at those locations.
The bags of ballots are then brought to the county facility where they are counted. The seals are checked there to make sure the bags have not been tampered with. Then the ballots are sorted. Ballots that do not have signatures on the envelope are segregated. The ballots are then sent through a process by which teams of people from opposite parties do a signature match using a computer that shows the signature on record of the voter. If those teams don't agree the signature is a match those votes are segregated for further scrutiny. In some instances the voter is contacted to let him/her know they need to verify their signature before the vote can be counted.
Once the signature is verified the envelope is opened and the ballot is sent through a counting machine where the votes are tallied.

Part of the reason for writing this post is to highlight that votes dropped off at drop boxes still go through a multi step process by bipartisan teams before the votes are counted. Therefore, the belief that drop boxes facilitate fraud is nonsense. It is because of these controls that the US does not have a voter fraud problem. Are there anecdotal instances of fraud and or human errors? Yes. Is there anything more than statistically insignificant numbers of fraudulent votes cast? NO.

I worked for Jefferson County in CO collecting ballots in 2008 and 2012. Here's how it works.

I first attended an orientation with a hundred or so people who had signed up for the gig. After having the process explained everyone was paired with a either a person of the opposite party or an independent. I and the person I was paired with were assigned to pick up ballots both from polling places and drop box locations in a specific area. The controls for doing so are extensive. When the bags are picked up they are sealed with a numbered seal that is logged at the location. Paperwork indicating the seal number, that is signed by polling place monitors and the folks like me who are picking up the bags, is put in the bag. The same is true for drop box locations except they are no monitors at those locations.
The bags of ballots are then brought to the county facility where they are counted. The seals are checked there to make sure the bags have not been tampered with. Then the ballots are sorted. Ballots that do not have signatures on the envelope are segregated. The ballots are then sent through a process by which teams of people from opposite parties do a signature match using a computer that shows the signature on record of the voter. If those teams don't agree the signature is a match those votes are segregated for further scrutiny. In some instances the voter is contacted to let him/her know they need to verify their signature before the vote can be counted.
Once the signature is verified the envelope is opened and the ballot is sent through a counting machine where the votes are tallied.

Part of the reason for writing this post is to highlight that votes dropped off at drop boxes still go through a multi step process by bipartisan teams before the votes are counted. Therefore, the belief that drop boxes facilitate fraud is nonsense. It is because of these controls that the US does not have a voter fraud problem. Are there anecdotal instances of fraud and or human errors? Yes. Is there anything more than statistically insignificant numbers of fraudulent votes cast? NO.

Cool story, bro.

Part of the reason for writing this post is to highlight that votes dropped off at drop boxes still go through a multi step process by bipartisan teams before the votes are counted. Therefore, the belief that drop boxes facilitate fraud is nonsense. It is because of these controls that the US does not have a voter fraud problem. Are there anecdotal instances of fraud and or human errors? Yes. Is there anything more than statistically insignificant numbers of fraudulent votes cast?
That was 10 years ago, before the Marxist Dems took over. They changed the rules.

That was 10 years ago, before the Marxist Dems took over. They changed the rules.
Never let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good delusion. Nothing has changed.

What does that silly story have to do with numerous swing states violating their own election laws? Oh right, nothing. Get back back to us when you return to reality.
There was no fraud of consequence found in the 2020 election after dozens of audits and recounts. Your fantastical beliefs notwithstanding.

Not when it comes to actual vote counting as evidenced by the fact there was no fraud of consequence found in the 2020 election after dozens of audits and recounts.
COVID enabled ballot harvesting whereby Democrat activists, paid by Zuckerberg, went door to door in poor areas and manipulated ignorant voters too uninterested to vote on their own to check the box for Biden.

THAT is not how an election determines who the people wanted as president, and it taints the results.

There was no fraud of consequence found in the 2020 election after dozens of audits and recounts. Your fantastical beliefs notwithstanding.
There were state election laws violated by reducing legislated standards for verification, ballot requests, not purging voters, unlegislated and unmonitored drop boxes, and so forth. There was plenty of fraud.

COVID enabled ballot harvesting whereby Democrat activists, paid by Zuckerberg, went door to door in poor areas and manipulated ignorant voters too uninterested to vote on their own to check the box for Biden.

THAT is not how an election determines who the people wanted as president, and it taints the results.
I offered you some insight in the controls in place to allow ballots to be counted accurately. Explaining why fraud is extremely rare. You gave me batshyte crazy delusions.

Cool story bro.

There were state election laws violated by reducing legislated standards for verification, ballot requests, not purging voters, unlegislated and unmonitored drop boxes, and so forth. There was plenty of fraud.
After repeated audits and recounts only infinitesimal fraud was found.

4l0t98.jpg

“Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together—and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this—we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -- 81,LOL,LOL

Thieving Democrats create the ballots they need to win in swing districts. We saw it big time in 2020 when the bastards shut down counting when Trump was ahead and open up a few hours later with enough magical ballots to put Potatohead ahead. Magical unverified mail in and harvested ballots. Boxes of them. Republican observers were even prevented from seeing the counting.

You can bet your bottom dollar that they already have fraudulent ballots filled out for this mid term election.

Like the man said: "The voters decide nothing. The ones that count the votes decide everything."

Democrats are the scum of this country.

I offered you some insight in the controls in place to allow ballots to be counted accurately. Explaining why fraud is extremely rare. You gave me batshyte crazy delusions.
Your insights were from a decade or more ago. They are not pertinent to the massive ballot harvesting that went on in 2020, enabled by the COVID mail ballots.

Thieving Democrats create the ballots they need to win in swing districts. We saw it big time in 2020 when the bastards shut down counting when Trump was ahead and open up a few hours later with enough magical ballots to put Potatohead ahead. Magical unverified mail in and harvested ballots. Boxes of them. Republican observers were even prevented from seeing the counting.

You can bet your bottom dollar that they already have fraudulent ballots filled out for this mid term election.

Like the man said: "The voters decide nothing. The ones that count the votes decide everything."

Democrats are the scum of this country.
Yup. I imagine that they’ve already gone door to door in poor, uneducated areas of Philadelphia, collecting ballots from ignorant people by manipulating them with lies.

PA said the signatures didn’t have to match.

Forum List

Back