Allow me to disabuse the beliefs some of you hold regarding vote counting.

Yup. I imagine that they’ve already gone door to door in poor, uneducated areas of Philadelphia, collecting ballots from ignorant people by manipulating them with lies.
Or just have the fraudulent ballots already filled out.

I imagine the Democrats have magical boxes of them ready to go if need be.

What does that silly story have to do with numerous swing states violating their own election laws? Oh right, nothing. Get back back to us when you return to reality.

You will never get them to understand that.
Never.
They don't have the mental acumen to understand.
Or the desire.

I offered you some insight in the controls in place to allow ballots to be counted accurately. Explaining why fraud is extremely rare. You gave me batshyte crazy delusions.

You have never once posted anything that was reality.
The fact that you can't understand how your reality is not THE reality on this, is more telling that the bat snot crazy shit that you usually post.

I worked for Jefferson County in CO collecting ballots in 2008 and 2012. Here's how it works.

I first attended an orientation with a hundred or so people who had signed up for the gig. After having the process explained everyone was paired with a either a person of the opposite party or an independent. I and the person I was paired with were assigned to pick up ballots both from polling places and drop box locations in a specific area. The controls for doing so are extensive. When the bags are picked up they are sealed with a numbered seal that is logged at the location. Paperwork indicating the seal number, that is signed by polling place monitors and the folks like me who are picking up the bags, is put in the bag. The same is true for drop box locations except they are no monitors at those locations.
The bags of ballots are then brought to the county facility where they are counted. The seals are checked there to make sure the bags have not been tampered with. Then the ballots are sorted. Ballots that do not have signatures on the envelope are segregated. The ballots are then sent through a process by which teams of people from opposite parties do a signature match using a computer that shows the signature on record of the voter. If those teams don't agree the signature is a match those votes are segregated for further scrutiny. In some instances the voter is contacted to let him/her know they need to verify their signature before the vote can be counted.
Once the signature is verified the envelope is opened and the ballot is sent through a counting machine where the votes are tallied.

Part of the reason for writing this post is to highlight that votes dropped off at drop boxes still go through a multi step process by bipartisan teams before the votes are counted. Therefore, the belief that drop boxes facilitate fraud is nonsense. It is because of these controls that the US does not have a voter fraud problem. Are there anecdotal instances of fraud and or human errors? Yes. Is there anything more than statistically insignificant numbers of fraudulent votes cast? NO.
Shut up, libtard.

You fuckers LIE.

No one believes a fucking word you say anymore.

Forum List

Back