Almost all Russian advances in Ukraine have stalled since weekend, says US official

The illegal war isnt evn the top story on our news any more. When will someone put a bullet in putins worthless skull ?
The Russians support him. They don't like when somebody (especially western barbarians) try to genocide them.

And yes, do you support Kievan Regime's war against Donbass and discrimination of the Russian population?

Democrat Party
Sure Jan,

_82A2092.jpg

170812-unite-the-right-rally-logos-ew-223p.jpg

Nice try...
tenor.gif

Let's see what they decide to do.

I'm curious to see how this all pans out.
As far as I can see, they are pretty decisive to crush Kievan Nazi regime, stop genocide and terrorism, and de-Nazificate Ukraine made it safe and inclusive.

"Odessa will meet us, Kiev will meet us, and if necessary - Warsaw will meet us, too... "

As far as I can see, they are pretty decisive to crush Kievan Nazi regime, stop genocide and terrorism, and de-Nazificate Ukraine made it safe and inclusive.

"Odessa will meet us, Kiev will meet us, and if necessary - Warsaw will meet us, too... "

When are they coming over here to de-Nazificate America?

lol. How does posting some random political poster from about 100 years or so answer the question KKKomrade?
Can you find Biden's words about "racial jungles"? Democrats are nothing but liars and opportunists. They tell stories about supporting black people, but, in fact, they corrupt, spoil and therefore - kill them. Men must work. What we (both black and white) need - is working economy, economy that can produce something useful, not economy of lawyers and prostitutes.

He set the bar soo low that even a crackhead could be a successful president! ... :thup:

Forum List

Back