Already, Trump is costing tax payers millions......and profiting from it!!

I find it rather pathetic, Trump is being protected with my hard earned money, ie tax dollars, for the rest of his fuckin life, cause stupid mf's voted for a nightmare in 2017.
The rest of us aren't exactly thrilled to pay for your food stamps and section 8 housing for the rest of your life either.

You're adorable but FACT is, blue states support red states. My bet is you're the one who leeches off others.

The secret service is having to set up an entire floor of Trump Tower$$$$ to keep the clown and his family safe. At least a million a day, plus will be the tab, the unemployed out of work rednecks will have to foot the bill, cause nobody works but them.....to keep the Fuhrer and his family safe....not including the equipment needed, the OT hours, ets. Millions to the Trump brand.....and this is the outsider at work....the hustler at work.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and yaw expect this pimp to reduce the deficit?

God only knows the hell Obama would have gotten for pulling some shit like this....you white mf's would be dead just from the sheer notion of it, Heart attacking all over the place....over the so called uppity nigga....hypocrites you white fucks are.

And that's in addition to the costs to NYC.

King Trumpery is already costing us much more than President Obama. We are already paying for one residence plus one business (the club in Florida) and there's more to come.

You're right that the RWNJ traitors would have had a fit if the Obama's had done this. As it is, the RWNJ traitors continue their lies about the costs of Obama's presidency.

I find it rather pathetic, Trump is being protected with my hard earned money, ie tax dollars, for the rest of his fuckin life, cause stupid mf's voted for a nightmare in 2017.
The rest of us aren't exactly thrilled to pay for your food stamps and section 8 housing for the rest of your life either.

You're adorable but FACT is, blue states support red states. My bet is you're the one who leeches off others.
Tigerred says she's a black woman in America. I am an white American in Europe.

Think again.

The secret service is having to set up an entire floor of Trump Tower$$$$ to keep the clown and his family safe. At least a million a day, plus will be the tab, the unemployed out of work rednecks will have to foot the bill, cause nobody works but them.....to keep the Fuhrer and his family safe....not including the equipment needed, the OT hours, ets. Millions to the Trump brand.....and this is the outsider at work....the hustler at work.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and yaw expect this pimp to reduce the deficit?

God only knows the hell Obama would have gotten for pulling some shit like this....you white mf's would be dead just from the sheer notion of it, Heart attacking all over the place....over the so called uppity nigga....hypocrites you white fucks are.
How much do you think it cost taxpayers to fund the Secret Service protecting the Obamas for the last 8 years, and how much will it cost in the future? That said, I completely agree. Let's abolish the Secret Service.

How much did the Obamas protection cost? Probably a lot less than what Trump's is gonna cost, because the Obamas actually lived in the WH where all the security measures are already in place. Trump is having security at TWO places, both the WH and his place in NYC.
Maybe. But, again, how much going forward? Again, let's abolish the Secret Service and save ourselves from being looted by horrible people who can easily pay for their own security.

Many future generations will be paying for this debacle.

King Trumpery has said he wants to spend trillions on really ridiculous and unfunded projects like his idiotic wall, deporting millions and spying on Americans.

He has said he would slash taxes for his 1% cronies and the Wall Street and DC insiders he's hiring. He also said he loves debt and would borrow money.

RWNJ traitors are too stupid to ask obvious questions about what this Cheeto in Chief has said he wants to do.

:link:

Yeah, post a link cuz anyone dumb enough to vote for King Trumpery cannot possibly have the brains to look something up and educate himself.

Seriously, you never wants facts about anything. Why would this be any different?

Tigerred says she's a black woman in America. I am an white American in Europe.

Think again.

So your previous post was a lie.

Yet most of the welfare is collected in blue states where most of the poor live.

Liberals live in a fantasy world. Some lying journalist writes a story the Obama Administration reports that red states pay less taxes than blue cites, but forgets to mention that welfare is operated at the state level. And this lying journalist also forgets to mention that most of the revenue comes from population concentrations that are in blue states because more money is made there, and because that is where higher taxes are paid. Let's compare a red state with a population of 2,000,000 to a blue state with a population of 20,000,000. Which state pays more taxes when the property taxes are 10 times higher in blue states than in red states? Add in a couple of factors in the equation like how much is spent on benefits in each state and it totally erases the argument.

Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting

Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting

Gonna be interesting to see how much Trump's getaways and vacations are going to cost the taxpayer.

Wonder if he's gonna continue to use his Trump jet and charge the taxpayer for flying it?
That mf is gauge tax payers to the core and the very people that voted for this lunatic, half don't work, don't pay taxes and could give a damn. Meanwhile, those of us sane folk that work, might as well just bend over for a good ol fashion Trump fuck

How much do you think it cost taxpayers to fund the Secret Service protecting the Obamas for the last 8 years, and how much will it cost in the future? That said, I completely agree. Let's abolish the Secret Service.

How much did the Obamas protection cost? Probably a lot less than what Trump's is gonna cost, because the Obamas actually lived in the WH where all the security measures are already in place. Trump is having security at TWO places, both the WH and his place in NYC.
Maybe. But, again, how much going forward? Again, let's abolish the Secret Service and save ourselves from being looted by horrible people who can easily pay for their own security.
That you don't find it pathetic in general shows that you're just being a hack.

Is Obama's mother in law still living large at the WH?

Jeeez. CrusaderFrank

Do you EVER get anything correct?

Can you list EXACTLY what the taxpayer has paid for her to live in the WH?

Next to nothing.

No food, no clothing, no travel, no personal products, no EXTRA security. Nothing.

Did you fall for the lie that she will get a lifetime pension? Sure you did. You're a gullible fool for whatever crap comes along.

You stupid fools will make up excuses for trumpery costing us millions in extra security at both the federal and local level since King Trumpery was "elected".

You assholes whined when Obama visited a city (you also whined when he didn't!) but you'll excuse the King of TweetLand for keeping three or more residences which we have to pay to protect. The permanent local residents in both NYC and Florida have lost all privacy and their cost of living has already gone up and the crook hasn't even been crowned yet.

On top of that, we're already putting more money in his pocket with his various schemes, like those listed above.

And yet, you're whining about Mrs Robinson who has cost us nothing.

Did't Trump say he was foregoing any salary and use of AF one? I doubt he is allowed to refuse secret service so tiggerfiggerred will have to sit on it and spin. Ha ha!
He is required to fly AF1 because it is outfitted with security features.

Trump is a HUSTLER......and nothing is more important to Hustlers, that money, nothing. Everything hence forward that this man will do, will be to enrich not only himself, but his brand and his family and being president will be a part time job for this guy. He will delegate 99.99% of his job to the GOP nuts he's bringing into his cabinet, let the house and senate do what they please and spend the majority of his time polishing his brand and his family's fortune.....and we all know it.
. THE GOP is going to pass a law in the tax code that will make Donald Trump and the Trump corporation exempt from all taxes as a thanks for making America Great Again.

I wonder if you'll completely breakdown once he assumes office?

I wonder if you'll completely breakdown once he assumes office?
LOLO....My President will no long be in office and after my president has left the white house, I will break down in tear of his leaving.....that is fact. As for Trump, your nightmare, the only breakdown your gonna see from this black bitch is me breaking down in laughter every time this clown tweets shit and opens his tiny tiny tiny little port hole, called his mouth!! Trump can't do a damn thing for me, I'm not some whiny white mf looking for 50 buck and hour China jobs, you bitches are!!

Trump is a HUSTLER......and nothing is more important to Hustlers, that money, nothing. Everything hence forward that this man will do, will be to enrich not only himself, but his brand and his family and being president will be a part time job for this guy. He will delegate 99.99% of his job to the GOP nuts he's bringing into his cabinet, let the house and senate do what they please and spend the majority of his time polishing his brand and his family's fortune.....and we all know it.
. THE GOP is going to pass a law in the tax code that will make Donald Trump and the Trump corporation exempt from all taxes as a thanks for making America Great Again.
But of course and deficit will go into disarray and not one GOP motherfucker will say a gotdamn thing about the deficit again...that is until a democrats again comes in and cleans up the shit....(sigh), they never learn, ever!!

This thread is about 1 short of being permanently closed. Especially when the OP is not FOCUSED on the topic.
Too many personal illegal posts. I'm cleaning this ONCE. 10 posts deleted.

And STAY on the topic. INCLUDES the OP. This is not a running list of complaints and rants. The SPECIFIC TOPIC is in the OP...

Dont' be that next one post..

Forum List

Back