Alright folks, its time to get serious....can somebody please tell me....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
.....what platform the republican party presidential candidates are running on. I'm loving the clown show, but I'm tiring of the same ol same ol attack Obama, Hillary and each other formula.....so, please with all do respect to your party....other than scaring the hell out of hillbillies and rednecks, what do these people stand for....oh, and please no more bs about taxing the poor and enhancing the rich.....ben der done dat.

A hybrid between liberterianism on economic issues and fundie Christianity on social issues

There is no platform as of now. The party is split and in a power struggle to determine who leads it. The GOP establishment has been exposed as the liberal enablers they are and the so-called outsiders are in the process of taking the party back after being hijacked a couple of decades ago. The establishment SOBs are fighting tooth and nail and they're trying every dirty trick they can think of to hold onto their ill-gotten power but the people are wise to their game and as soon as Trump sews up the nomination and the subversives are purged they can put together a platform.

.....what platform the republican party presidential candidates are running on. I'm loving the clown show, but I'm tiring of the same ol same ol attack Obama, Hillary and each other formula.....so, please with all do respect to your party....other than scaring the hell out of hillbillies and rednecks, what do these people stand for....oh, and please no more bs about taxing the poor and enhancing the rich.....ben der done dat.

The platform won't be finalized until the convention this summer, but if you can't wait, this exclusive sneak peek is available:

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at the 2016 GOP Platform

;)

Jeb Bush said it himself at the CBS debate. They were tapping into their "inner Chris Christie". Kasich spoke about lifting up the poor. So, I suggest looking to Christie and Kasich for a platform that will actually get elected.

Jeb Bush said it himself at the CBS debate. They were tapping into their "inner Chris Christie". Kasich spoke about lifting up the poor. So, I suggest looking to Christie and Kasich for a platform that will actually get elected.

A conservatives ideas of lifting up the poor, strip them of every social safety net provided and hope they don't fall through the cracks.....this coming from a party who's against the min. wage, ACA and job training programs......I'll pass!!

Outside of Trump, the field actually kind of makes sense.

Traditional (establishment) Republicans on one end in Bush, Rubio, Kasich. Fire & Brimstone, pseudo-anti-establishment Republican in Cruz. Rubio flopping around in the middle of all that somewhere. Carson now just kidding himself.

Trump is a category unto himself. The attraction to him is not based on partisan ideology, it's more about tossing a stick of rhetorical dynamite into DC and seeing what happens. Maybe stool softener might be a more accurate metaphor.

Traditional (establishment) Republicans on one end in Bush, Rubio, Kasich. Fire & Brimstone, pseudo-anti-establishment Republican in Cruz. Rubio flopping around in the middle of all that somewhere. Carson now just kidding himself.

Trump is a category unto himself. The attraction to him is not based on partisan ideology, it's more about tossing a stick of rhetorical dynamite into DC and seeing what happens. Maybe stool softener might be a more accurate metaphor.
:rofl:

I'm not a fan of the conservatives, so I watch their debates more for entertainment than anything. I may have blinked a few times, but so help me, I don't ever recall hearing anything of substance or value from anyone wanting to know their platform. Again, I may have blinked and missed something. The only things I keep hearing with could save us all time and money, if they just replay shit from the 80's, cause its always the same shit......deregulate, cut shit for the poor, get rid of ACA and Obama and Hillary are shit.....am I missing something here?

I'm not a fan of the conservatives, so I watch their debates more for entertainment than anything. I may have blinked a few times, but so help me, I don't ever recall hearing anything of substance or value from anyone wanting to know their platform. Again, I may have blinked and missed something. The only things I keep hearing with could save us all time and money, if they just replay shit from the 80's, cause its always the same shit......deregulate, cut shit for the poor, get rid of ACA and Obama and Hillary are shit.....am I missing something here?
Well, full disclosure, I don't watch debates or political speeches. I really don't see the point.

I do think, though, that the "moderators" are more interested in starting fires than in getting into boring, old issues.

They could control the conversation if they really wanted to.

There is no platform as of now. The party is split and in a power struggle to determine who leads it. The GOP establishment has been exposed as the liberal enablers they are and the so-called outsiders are in the process of taking the party back after being hijacked a couple of decades ago. The establishment SOBs are fighting tooth and nail and they're trying every dirty trick they can think of to hold onto their ill-gotten power but the people are wise to their game and as soon as Trump sews up the nomination and the subversives are purged they can put together a platform.

Listen, FACT= NO republican president has ever left office without leaving this country in complete tomoil and chaos, not one. FACT= other than Jimmy Carter, it has always always always been a Democratic president left to clean up the mess your party leaves.....deny, ignore and shift blame all you want, but these are the facts. This shit about outsiders, ie Trump? You really want a guy representing this country who devalues women, makes mockery out of the handicap, shits all over immigrants and minorities and is so arrogant is hair is shrinking from his head getting so large? Really?

And although he values white people, especially white men, unless your rolling in dough, its you white saps that always end up crawling hands and knee's first back to democrats...another known fact!!

upload_2016-2-15_16-2-12.jpeg
images

Well, full disclosure, I don't watch debates or political speeches. I really don't see the point.

I do think, though, that the "moderators" are more interested in starting fires than in getting into boring, old issues.

They could control the conversation if they really wanted to.

Agreed, however....I watch all the debates and have done so for years...and again, I have yet to see the GOP EVER step outside the sound bites of bs and really shoot knowledge to its audience. I have to say, I'm convinced they're fully aware of the brain capacity of whites and use that to their advantage....fear, bullshit and empty promises is all they aspire to.

Listen, FACT= NO republican president has ever left office without leaving this country in complete tomoil and chaos, not one. FACT= other than Jimmy Carter, it has always always always been a Democratic president left to clean up the mess your party leaves.....deny, ignore and shift blame all you want, but these are the facts. This shit about outsiders, ie Trump? You really want a guy representing this country who devalues women, makes mockery out of the handicap, shits all over immigrants and minorities and is so arrogant is hair is shrinking from his head getting so large? Really?

And although he values white people, especially white men, unless your rolling in dough, its you white saps that always end up crawling hands and knee's first back to democrats...another known fact!!

View attachment 63607
images
Why don't you just admit you're a f*ing liberal and be done with it, Miss Kizzie?

Forum List

Back