Alright, here's your chance. Humans are NOT causing climate change. Change my mind...

That has all the signs of a psuedo argument, but go for it.

Your arguments consist of Appeals to authority, and correlation equals causation.

Both of which are logic fails.

But you go right along following them.

The arguments of the authorities to which I refer are NOT appeals to authority nor claims that correlation equals causation. And just to make your ignorant bullshit clear, correlation IS required for causation.

Appeal to authority is not always a logic fail.

It is a logic fail to believe they are a fail.

Crick has the right of it.

That has all the signs of a psuedo argument, but go for it.

Your arguments consist of Appeals to authority, and correlation equals causation.

Both of which are logic fails.

But you go right along following them.

The arguments of the authorities to which I refer are NOT appeals to authority nor claims that correlation equals causation. And just to make your ignorant bullshit clear, correlation IS required for causation.

Of course they are. And, to make matters worse, every single one of them makes their money by pushing the fraud.

It is a logic fail when the "Authorities" have a vested interest in supporting the fraud. I dare you to look into the business interests of all of the "Authorities" that crick, mamooth, olfraud, and all of the others refer to. They ALL are heavily invested in companies that make their money from so called green programs, programs that are supported by the testimony of their "experts" who benefit materially from their so called expertise.

So plain a moron can understand the conflict of interest. Yet you people seem to be unable.

Alright, here's your chance. Humans are NOT causing climate change. Change my mind...

I can't. Because to anyone actually learned in stratographic time knows that if the Earth were really so sensitive and vulnerable to a little man made GHG so as to turn on its head climate-wise, THE EARTH NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE FIRST 4.6 billion years of what's already happened to arrive today still the paradise it really is!

It is a logic fail when the "Authorities" have a vested interest in supporting the fraud. I dare you to look into the business interests of all of the "Authorities" that crick, mamooth, olfraud, and all of the others refer to. They ALL are heavily invested in companies that make their money from so called green programs, programs that are supported by the testimony of their "experts" who benefit materially from their so called expertise.

So plain a moron can understand the conflict of interest. Yet you people seem to be unable.

Fuck your dare. You and yours have NEVER produced one iota of evidence to support these claims. The suggestion that a hundred thousand scientists from every nation on Earth are all conspiring in the same massive lie is as stupid a suggestion as stupid can get. And yet, you continue to push it. How stupid does that make YOU? Very.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

I can't. Because to anyone actually learned in stratographic time knows that if the Earth were really so sensitive and vulnerable to a little man made GHG so as to turn on its head climate-wise, THE EARTH NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE FIRST 4.6 billion years of what's already happened to arrive today still the paradise it really is!

God are you stupid. Do you even understand what you're saying?

Climatic changes in the Earth's past, with very, very few exceptions, happened at a tiny fraction of the pace of the current rise in CO2 and temperature. And what the fuck are we supposed to make of your phrase "THE EARTH NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH..."??? Were you under the impression that someone was suggesting global warming was going to cause the planet to crumble apart? To blow up? To melt into a glowing fireball? Don't be a fucking idiot. And just to round out your education, homo sapiens (that would be us) appeared on the Earth a measly 200,000 years ago and human civilization (the beginning of the infrastructure we're currently worried about) began about 5,000 years ago. We don't really care what happened 4.6 billion years ago any more than we care about conditions on the moon. We care about maintaining the conditions under which our species and our civilization developed; the conditions which our physical selves and everything we as a species have ever created, expects to remain the status quo.

Last edited:

God are you stupid.

You can always tell when you must be near spot on when a liberal tells you that you are stupid as their best rebuttal.

It's often the best rebuttal because, so often, you are.

I had not finished. Reread my last post, I had a few things to add. But you're still dumb as a fucking rock.

I dare you to look into the business interests of all of the "Authorities" that crick, mamooth, olfraud, and all of the others refer to.

Says the guy with the 401k full of fossil fuel stocks. Westwall is an example of the "any accusation from a conservative is really a confession" rule.

All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, which is why all of the fraud and corruption comes from the denier side.

Any of the reputable scientists coudl make a fortune if they chose to lie for the dneiers. Instead, they refuse that bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

Fuck your dare. You and yours have NEVER produced one iota of evidence to support these claims. The suggestion that a hundred thousand scientists from every nation on Earth are all conspiring in the same massive lie is as stupid a suggestion as stupid can get. And yet, you continue to push it. How stupid does that make YOU? Very.

It's the OTHER WAY ROUND, moron. YOU have made extraordinary claims that mankind is responsible for the changes in climate which means it is ON YOU to support those claims. TO DATE, you have not. And instead you have taken the extraordinary action of turning the scientific method ON ITS HEAD in an effort to support your lies.

I dare you to look into the business interests of all of the "Authorities" that crick, mamooth, olfraud, and all of the others refer to.

Says the guy with the 401k full of fossil fuel stocks. Westwall is an example of the "any accusation from a conservative is really a confession" rule.

All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, which is why all of the fraud and corruption comes from the denier side.

Any of the reputable scientists coudl make a fortune if they chose to lie for the dneiers. Instead, they refuse that bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

I have shares in one energy company. Sempra Energy, which owns a controlling interest in Wheelabrator Technologies. A GREEN company. A TRULY green company in that they burn household trash for energy production. You are so full of shit all you can see is brown.

I have shares in one energy company. Sempra Energy, which owns a controlling interest in Wheelabrator Technologies. A GREEN company. A TRULY green company in that they burn household trash for energy production. You are so full of shit all you can see is brown.
You're the one with the extraordinary claim. Evidence is your responsibility. In several years of making this same claim, none of you have ever provided anything. As I pointed out several years back, were all of this lies, some climate scientist somewhere - more likely many climate scientists - would have gone public exposing such a conspiracy. Yet there has been no such revelation. Your claim here is just ignorant nonsense manufactured because you have no other way to counter the fact of the overwhelming consensus among climate scientists that AGW is real and a real threat.

Last edited:

You're the one with the extraordinary claim. Evidence is your responsibility. In several years of making this same claim, none of you have ever provided anything. As I pointed out several years back, were all of this lies, some climate scientist somewhere - more likely many climate scientists - would have gone public exposing such a conspiracy. Yet there has been no such revelation. Your claim here is just ignorant nonsense manufactured because you have no other way to counter the fact of the overwhelming consensus among climate scientists that AGW is real and a real threat.

No, we are claiming status quo. Look it up.

Bullshit. You have no evidence for this claim and you never have. The charge is complete lunacy. The consensus among climate scientists is valid. AGW is an accurate description of the behavior of Earth's climate and it is a threat to the well being of this species for the next several centuries.

Bullshit. You have no evidence for this claim and you never have. The charge is complete lunacy. The consensus among climate scientists is valid. AGW is an accurate description of the behavior of Earth's climate and it is a threat to the well being of this species for the next several centuries.

Consensus is POLITICAL. It's not SCIENCE!

Are you ever planning on joining the rest of us in the real world? The only way to find out which theories scientists accept and which they reject is to ASK THEM. To take a fucking POLL. If you disagree, please tell us how you do it.

Consensus is POLITICAL. It's not SCIENCE!

No truer words were ever spoken in this forum. The climate k00ks never have understood this dynamic as evidenced by the very tiny advance in renewable energy in the past 25 years, the level being insignificant. Why? Because the climate scientists have not convinced anybody but themselves it is a "real threat"......most notably China who doesnt give a rats ass about climate change.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.313851/

360 pages and 7,000 posts worth of the sobering reality! :hello77:

Are you ever planning on joining the rest of us in the real world? The only way to find out which theories scientists accept and which they reject is to ASK THEM. To take a fucking POLL. If you disagree, please tell us how you do it.

Review the literature.

Forum List

Back