Alright, here's your chance. Humans are NOT causing climate change. Change my mind...

I dare you to look into the business interests of all of the "Authorities" that crick, mamooth, olfraud, and all of the others refer to.

Says the guy with the 401k full of fossil fuel stocks. Westwall is an example of the "any accusation from a conservative is really a confession" rule.

All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, which is why all of the fraud and corruption comes from the denier side.

Any of the reputable scientists coudl make a fortune if they chose to lie for the dneiers. Instead, they refuse that bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

I have shares in one energy company. Sempra Energy, which owns a controlling interest in Wheelabrator Technologies. A GREEN company. A TRULY green company in that they burn household trash for energy production. You are so full of shit all you can see is brown.
You're the one with the extraordinary claim. Evidence is your responsibility. In several years of making this same claim, none of you have ever provided anything. As I pointed out several years back, were all of this lies, some climate scientist somewhere - more likely many climate scientists - would have gone public exposing such a conspiracy. Yet there has been no such revelation. Your claim here is just ignorant nonsense manufactured because you have no other way to counter the fact of the overwhelming consensus among climate scientists that AGW is real and a real threat.

No, we are claiming status quo. Look it up.

You're not making sense but I guess that's really all you have left to do, isn't it.

Forum List

Back