🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.
Not every pickup, but still some.
I live in the Midwest and I haven't seen any of those flags in months or more.

Not only that but I remember as a teen many kids had those flags as a message of rebellion. Race never crossed their minds.

Apparently you don't read the shit Sonny Clark posts as truth. Heck, even that ass ck got taken in by fake news stories and posted them as true.

Alt right? Are you fucking kidding? They named themselves.
Image14-2.jpg

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

Not only that but I remember as a teen many kids had those flags as a message of rebellion. Race never crossed their minds.

True, it was a sign of rebellion for some, at one time. It isn't now.

They can call me any of those names, just don't call me a liberal

This is the liberal propaganda machine at its best. 4 months ago I had never even heard of half of that list. The left is good at creating superfluous bullshit and not too bad at getting it to stick.

Gotta say the "Fake News" meme takes the cake though. The left knows they're losing their grip on how information is deciminated in this country with the rise of social media. They can't control it so they are desperately trying to discredit it at every turn.
The press of old was a necessity because back then we didn't have 24 hour news channels or Twitter. Now that technology & an educated public is growing they are shitting themselves. Hence the return of the KKK and other completely irrelevant bullshit stories they are talking about.

On my way to the store last night I saw a truck like this one.

"Stainless Banner"

its designer, W.T. Thompson, referred to it as the "white man's flag."

And you were saying?

074de0d2e9b4138b296ca5d9b012948c.jpg
And I could post a picture of a 1972 Cadillac with rims worth more than the car with a sticker that says "Black Pride"

And it would all mean what? Bumpkis, that's what.

You were saying that you haven't seen a flag out for years, either have I.... I will say that the guy with the rebel flag was a dick who was tailgating me so I pulled over and let him by while he revved up his engine..
What a loser...

"Race"?

Who brought up "race"? Oh wait --- you did.

I think that has more to do with self projection than anything. Not to say you're racist but that you see the image and assign your own motive to it without thought to other possibilities

I think that has more to do with self projection than anything. Not to say you're racist but that you see the image and assign your own motive to it without thought to other possibilities

Nope. It's a small town. Those people are well known. They had those flags displayed as they handed out Trump pamphlets.

Once again ---- you're the only one bringing up "race", Dustbin. Why is that?

Because it's the thread topic dumbfuck.

You aren't very smrt are you? Your like those star trek aliens, the paklids, who were "looking for things to make them go"!

You aren't very smrt are you? Your like those star trek aliens, the paklids, who were "looking for things to make them go"!

He is not smrt.
Make it spell.

Funny the OP clicks a 'funny' on your post, proving he read it --- yet he can't answer it.
I'm used to it.

He is not smrt.
Make it spell.

Funny the OP clicks a 'funny' on your post, proving he read it --- yet he can't answer it.
I'm used to it.
It's over your level of understanding, but one clue i can give you, Homer Simpson always used to say, "I'm smart, S.M.R.T." You may still not get it.

They are around here.

--- which to me is hilarious because this whole region stayed loyal to the Union and voted against secession, so "rebel flags" wouldn't have flown around here in the time.
There's a stoopid you can't fix.
What is it with 'patriots' waving the Confederate flag and chanting U.S.A.!?
Don't they understand the disconnect?

They are around here.

--- which to me is hilarious because this whole region stayed loyal to the Union and voted against secession, so "rebel flags" wouldn't have flown around here in the time.
For the FIRST TIME in my life I'm proud of my country.

Patriotic?

They are around here.

He's clean and articulate without a negro dialect.

Patriotic?

Forum List

Back