🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

They are around here.

--- which to me is hilarious because this whole region stayed loyal to the Union and voted against secession, so "rebel flags" wouldn't have flown around here in the time.
There's a stoopid you can't fix.
What is it with 'patriots' waving the Confederate flag and chanting U.S.A.!?
Don't they understand the disconnect?
They'll put you in chains again.

Patriotic?

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

::Click:: What is USMB membership for 600, Alex!
image.jpeg

True, it was a sign of rebellion for some, at one time. It isn't now.
I think that has more to do with self projection than anything. Not to say you're racist but that you see the image and assign your own motive to it without thought to other possibilities

Once again ---- you're the only one bringing up "race", Dustbin. Why is that?

You aren't very smrt are you? Your like those star trek aliens, the paklids, who were "looking for things to make them go"!

He is not smrt.
Make it spell.

Funny the OP clicks a 'funny' on your post, proving he read it --- yet he can't answer it.
I'm used to it.
It's over your level of understanding, but one clue i can give you, Homer Simpson always used to say, "I'm smart, S.M.R.T." You may still not get it.

"Homer Simpson" :lol:

Sorry, I'm over the age of fourteen.

Not every pickup, but still some.
I live in the Midwest and I haven't seen any of those flags in months or more.

Not only that but I remember as a teen many kids had those flags as a message of rebellion. Race never crossed their minds.

I think that has more to do with self projection than anything. Not to say you're racist but that you see the image and assign your own motive to it without thought to other possibilities

Because it's the thread topic dumbfuck.

And WHO THE FUCK STARTED THE THREAD, Dippity?? :banghead:

You aren't very smrt are you? Your like those star trek aliens, the paklids, who were "looking for things to make them go"!

He is not smrt.
Make it spell.

Funny the OP clicks a 'funny' on your post, proving he read it --- yet he can't answer it.
I'm used to it.
It's over your level of understanding, but one clue i can give you, Homer Simpson always used to say, "I'm smart, S.M.R.T." You may still not get it.

"Homer Simpson" :lol:

Sorry, I'm over the age of fourteen.
It doesn't show. Got a link?

I live in the Midwest and I haven't seen any of those flags in months or more.

Not only that but I remember as a teen many kids had those flags as a message of rebellion. Race never crossed their minds.

Because it's the thread topic dumbfuck.

And WHO THE FUCK STARTED THE THREAD, Dippity?? :banghead:
Did you lose your pacifier again?

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

They are around here.

--- which to me is hilarious because this whole region stayed loyal to the Union and voted against secession, so "rebel flags" wouldn't have flown around here in the time.
For the FIRST TIME in my life I'm proud of my country.

Patriotic?

Yup. Why wouldn't being proud of one's country be patriotic?

Ever read your own posts? They're a hoot.

They are around here.

He's clean and articulate without a negro dialect.

Patriotic?

Not so much "patriotic" as "irrelevant". There's no reference to a country there. DUH.
Are you going for the Guiness record for consecutive stoopid posts?

Where do you live? ?I can't walk two blocks here in Kentucky without seeing a rebel flag.

Where do you live? ?I can't walk two blocks here in Kentucky without seeing a rebel flag.
So you live in a Hillbilly trailer park......good to know.

Which is also ironic since Kentucky was a "border" (neutral) state, not a Confederate one.

Wonder what the prevalence is in West Virginia....

The whole state of Kentucky is a fucking Hillbilly trailer park. I actually live in one of the nicest cities in Kentucky. I live in downtown Williamsburg where University of the Cumberlands is. It's a private Baptist college that costs $32,000 a year with room and board.

The whole state of Kentucky is a fucking Hillbilly trailer park. I actually live in one of the nicest cities in Kentucky. I live in downtown Williamsburg where University of the Cumberlands is. It's a private Baptist college that costs $32,000 a year with room and board.
Dunno what to tell you bud. I live in KC and our population is 2+ million. I can not remember the last rebel flag I saw.

Point being that these people called alt right or kkk or whatever are a miniscule part of our society. The only appear to be a scary large group because you Dumbfucks fuel them by keeping stories about them in the media.

Dunno what to tell you bud. I live in KC and our population is 2+ million. I can not remember the last rebel flag I saw.

Point being that these people called alt right or kkk or whatever are a miniscule part of our society. The only appear to be a scary large group because you Dumbfucks fuel them by keeping stories about them in the media.

You live in KC... and you think that represents the rest of the country? You don't see it in KC so it must be true!

Well, no...their chief mouthpiece is one of the President-elect's closest advisors.

You live in KC... and you think that represents the rest of the country? You don't see it in KC so it must be true!
I didn't say that. I said YOU empower them by your fear & constant publicity. Get a clue would ya

Forum List

Back