🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

Where do you live? ?I can't walk two blocks here in Kentucky without seeing a rebel flag.
So you live in a Hillbilly trailer park......good to know.

The whole state of Kentucky is a fucking Hillbilly trailer park. I actually live in one of the nicest cities in Kentucky. I live in downtown Williamsburg where University of the Cumberlands is. It's a private Baptist college that costs $32,000 a year with room and board.
Dunno what to tell you bud. I live in KC and our population is 2+ million. I can not remember the last rebel flag I saw.

Point being that these people called alt right or kkk or whatever are a miniscule part of our society. The only appear to be a scary large group because you Dumbfucks fuel them by keeping stories about them in the media.

Ummmm..... who started this thread, Brainiac?

A Yahoo news editorial claims that republican pending legislation would cut Social Security benefits for senior citizens. That's an example of fake news in a nut shell.

Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

Where do you live? ?I can't walk two blocks here in Kentucky without seeing a rebel flag.
So you live in a Hillbilly trailer park......good to know.

The whole state of Kentucky is a fucking Hillbilly trailer park. I actually live in one of the nicest cities in Kentucky. I live in downtown Williamsburg where University of the Cumberlands is. It's a private Baptist college that costs $32,000 a year with room and board.
Dunno what to tell you bud. I live in KC and our population is 2+ million. I can not remember the last rebel flag I saw.

Point being that these people called alt right or kkk or whatever are a miniscule part of our society. The only appear to be a scary large group because you Dumbfucks fuel them by keeping stories about them in the media.

Ummmm..... who started this thread, Brainiac?
Ummmmmm.

A Yahoo news editorial claims that republican pending legislation would cut Social Security benefits for senior citizens. That's an example of fake news in a nut shell.

Then by all means write to Sam Johnson and tell him he's a "fake"....

>> On Thursday, Rep. Sam Johnson, a Republican from Texas and chair of the Ways and Means Committee, introduced legislation to significantly cut Social Security.

The bill introduced by Johnson, who is also the chair of the Social Security subcommittee, slashes benefits, adds means testing, and would raise the retirement age from 67 to 69.

For most workers, the bill would cut Social Security benefits substantially. As Michael Linden, associate director for tax and budget policy at Center for American Progress, pointed out on Twitter, a letter from Social Security’s Office of the Actuary calculated workers making around $50,000 would see checks shrink by between 11% and 35%. <<​

That's not an "editorial" by the way, it's a finance section article. And you'll notice the link goes right to the office of Johnson himself.

But as far as actual "fake news" --- one of the first things we who know how to recognize that shit look for is, is this story being carried by anybody else?

Here it is in the LA Times...

And here it is in NYMag....

And of course the usual internet sites as well as the Congresscritter himself with that "fake" link to his own site.

The general period between an election and inauguration especially in a controversial election, and especially with people preoccupied on Christmas, is a favorite time for Congress to pass Draconian shit. That's how we got the CFMA in 2000 while everybody was occupied watching "hanging chads".

This is the liberal propaganda machine at its best. 4 months ago I had never even heard of half of that list. The left is good at creating superfluous bullshit and not too bad at getting it to stick.

Gotta say the "Fake News" meme takes the cake though. The left knows they're losing their grip on how information is deciminated in this country with the rise of social media. They can't control it so they are desperately trying to discredit it at every turn.
The press of old was a necessity because back then we didn't have 24 hour news channels or Twitter. Now that technology & an educated public is growing they are shitting themselves. Hence the return of the KKK and other completely irrelevant bullshit stories they are talking about.
Black lives matter is no different than the KKK… Fact

Forum List

Back