Am I the only one on this board who doesn't like sitting inside a......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?

bathtub? That's why I am hoping to find an apartment that has bathroom with a shower only along with a toilet and sink. I never liked sitting my tall ass in a tub and then have to try and get up when it's over. I support the SHOWER ONLY movement

Anyone else?

Not since I was like 6 years old.

An indoor hot tub would be cool though.

Anyone else?

you don't have a shower? where do you live? I don't believe you

Wtf dood? If you don't want a bath, fucking don't take one, just take a shower.

I like a good hot soak especially when working on the road. After being on one's feet all day there's nothing more soothing to wind down. I can fall asleep in there.

On those rare occasions I check into a hotel and find one of those shower-only deals I call the front desk immediately and say, "this ain't happening. I want a tub".

Ain't nothing keeping you from just using the shower. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

I'm Muslim, and I haven't had a bath for years.
Ohhhh, so that's what that smell is....

2B12BFC400000578-0-image-a-8_1438633583627.jpg

Anyone else?

How are you about sitting in bath-houses? :popcorn:

Anyone else?

How are you about sitting in bathouses? :popcorn:
He tries not to be ghey.....but it's a hard on habit to break...

Anyone else?

You cant possibly live in dullass and not be able to find an apartment with a shower.
Even the lowest shithole has a shower.

Anyone else?

You cant possibly live in dullass and not be able to find an apartment with a shower.
The models even have a shower room,,,

Anyone else?

you don't have a shower? where do you live? I don't believe you

I said the apt I viewed online did not have a tub which intrigued me

Anyone else?

I live in Philly

Anyone else?

I live in Philly

I'm so sorry....even Dullass is better than that.
Please accept my condolences..... why anyone would leave Texas for Penisadelphia is beyond me though.

Forum List

Back