AMA dealers killing people with drugs

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
the sale of opiates has quadrupled , and so has overdoses.

according to their numbers, 78 people overdose every day on painkillers,

When I cracked some ribs a few years ago, I told the doc that I can't handle codeine (makes me sick as a dog).
So he wrote a scrip for fentanyl patches. I was a bit leary so I carefully read the sheet of paper that comes with some meds. Fuck me. I'd rather put up with the pain. Which I did. They're still in the cabinet.

It's worse than that - these pain killers lead to further addiction. I know (on the outside) of one such situation where an RN got hooked on pain killers (lost her job as well as her license, her children) and she just moved on to meth, heroin, and Lord only knows what else to satisfy her addiction. Her family has agonized and been put through hell over the whole thing. The addiction, for whatever reason, screws up the life of not only the user but the entire family and friends structure. It is so heartbreaking and sad ... and yet there are those who push for and demand legalization of these drugs.

I don't know the answer. All this overuse of drugs, antibiotics, etc. are doing far more damage than good.

When I cracked some ribs a few years ago, I told the doc that I can't handle codeine (makes me sick as a dog).
So he wrote a scrip for fentanyl patches. I was a bit leary so I carefully read the sheet of paper that comes with some meds. Fuck me. I'd rather put up with the pain. Which I did. They're still in the cabinet.
That's what killed Prince. DAMN YOU FENTANYL!!!!! :mad:

It's worse than that - these pain killers lead to further addiction. I know (on the outside) of one such situation where an RN got hooked on pain killers (lost her job as well as her license, her children) and she just moved on to meth, heroin, and Lord only knows what else to satisfy her addiction. Her family has agonized and been put through hell over the whole thing. The addiction, for whatever reason, screws up the life of not only the user but the entire family and friends structure. It is so heartbreaking and sad ... and yet there are those who push for and demand legalization of these drugs.

I don't know the answer. All this overuse of drugs, antibiotics, etc. are doing far more damage than good.
Meanwhile retards are demanding we legalize all drugs.

What you fucks have already legalized more dangerous drugs. I guess you only like the ones that rake in the $$$

Not long after I picked up that prescription, I read a story about some kids who scraped the patches into a pipe and smoked it. One of them died.

The state gives such a hard time to pot dispensaries, but opiate dispensaries are on every street corner and no one says boo about it.

The daughter's best friend got cancer as a young teen. Her brother got hold of her pain meds. When she went into remission and no longer needed them he of course turned to heroin. The very last person in the world I thought would have turned into a junky. He's cool now BTW.

What you fucks have already legalized more dangerous drugs. I guess you only like the ones that rake in the $$$

Geeze - I hope you're not referring to me. I've never tried, used or anything else where illegal drugs are concerned - not even back in the '60s when drugs were en vogue and everybody was rushing to San Francisco with flowers in their hair. I don't want any more legal drugs in my system than I have to have - and I even look on those with a very skeptical mind ... most of the side effects are far worse than whatever it is they're supposed to cure.

Not long after I picked up that prescription, I read a story about some kids who scraped the patches into a pipe and smoked it. One of them died.
I believe it. I messed around with pills in high school and early college. A Percocet pill is an unbelievably dangerous thing. Along with all the other manufactured chemicals that are designed to make a buck. If it makes a company more money than what a lawsuit would cost them, they'll put it out there.

And weed is banned because of a bunch of racists from the 1920's. What a joke.

the sale of opiates has quadrupled , and so has overdoses.

according to their numbers, 78 people overdose every day on painkillers,

Oh look! Somebody gets his information from the drug run TV media.

How about a news flash about "Prince"?

You are right. I would MUCH rather our citizens live with crippling pain.

How many of these OD's happened when pain meds are taken washed down with Jack Daniels or worse moonshine?

When pain medications are taken as prescribed there would be no ODs.

Drug induced deaths total around 46 thousand and suicide a paltry 41 thousand. Lets stop these silly attempts to live more pain free and do the suicide numbers a solid at the same time. I'll bet we can turn those suicide numbers into something we can all be proud of like into the 60-70 thousands by just stop manufacturing any pain meds at all.

Forum List

Back