Amatuer hour? Giuliani says NK begged to get summit back on the schedule.

He is a moron, apparently. He says stupid shit nonstop.
Trump has a problem hiring good people

Oh please. That little troll humiliates himself every time he opens his mouth.

He's the only fat person in North Korea. The rest of the people are starving.

Dear leader my ass.

So, in the preparation for an important [now labeled, "introductory] Summit with NK......a nation regarded as the most volatile and dangerously belligerent to both U.S.and our allies welfare, what does the moron Giuliani do to foster diplomacy between us????

Well, Giuliani stated yesterday that KJU was on his knees begging for the summit to take place.

Now, does anyone within the Trump Cult really think that such is the "best" way to foster cooperation for a successful summit?

(BTW, China and Russia have already defied sanctions on NK and are openly trading...Nice, huh?)

Forget what you thought you knew...rid yourself of all those expectations you have/had. The nutless negro demanded that the tail wag the dog...you still expect that pussy shit. This entire administration speaks and operates from a position of power, they push their ballsacks around in wheelbarrows.....Nutless pussies can’t stand it but all will eventually get use to it and learn to appreciate it.

Propaganda is part of world politics I suspect the people of North Korea are hearing the same type of stuff from their state run media. In any event North Korea came back to the table after Trump cancelled the summit I wouldn’t call that begging but it seems pretty clear they wanted it back on what will come of it who knows.

Forget what you thought you knew...rid yourself of all those expectations you have/had. The nutless negro demanded that the tail wag the dog...you still expect that pussy shit. This entire administration speaks and operates from a position of power, they push their ballsacks around in wheelbarrows.....Nutless pussies can’t stand it but all will eventually get use to it and learn to appreciate it.
Little history lesson. In the 1930's Italy used their ballsacks to take over Ethiopia. Japan used their ballsacks to take over Manchuria. Germany used their ballsacks to take over the Rhineland, Austria and Czechoslovakia. How did history judge those examples? Diplomacy through the barrel of a gun works until it doesn't and when it doesn't people die.

I don't know, sounds like silly Fake News. I make it a point to question everything reported by Government/Corporate Media. They can say anything they want. There's no real recourse. All anyone can do is say they didn't say it, or were misquoted. Other than that, it's out there. The damage is done. No real recourse.

I don't know, sounds like silly Fake News. I make it a point to question everything reported by Government/Corporate Media. They can say anything they want. There's no real recourse. All anyone can do is say they didn't say it, or were misquoted. Other than that, it's out there. The damage is done. No real recourse.
It's not fake. Giuliani realized he stepped in a big pile of shit and TRIED to clean his shoes.

A completely absurd thing to say on the eve of a major meeting.
And Blackhawk, it's not propaganda, it was a juvenile attemp at trolling.

Donald Trump lawyer says Kim Jong-un begged on 'hands and knees' to reinstate summit - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

What possible good can come from publicly humiliating another leader BEFORE you meet them?

Ridiculous

Rudy does not belong in this position if I, a convicted felon, possess more common sense than he does and this situation suggests he has none.
this was so beyond stupid i am at a loss for words.

first, i just don't see Kim doing that unless he's on day 3 of no alcohol and sanctions make it impossible for him to replenish. second, even if he was, which i still doubt, you simply do not globally embarrass someone you're wanting to work with to clean up 60+ years of crap.

Last edited:
It's not fake. Giuliani realized he stepped in a big pile of shut and TRIED to clean his shoes.

Like i said, i'm very skeptical. But once it's out there in Fake News, the damage is done. There's almost no recourse at all.

^^^thinks the world stage is a playground....

Lol

It's not fake. Giuliani realized he stepped in a big pile of shut and TRIED to clean his shoes.

Like i said, i'm very skeptical. But once it's out there in Fake News, the damage is done. There's almost no recourse at all.
Your skepticism is irrelevant to reality.

How do you know for certain Giuliani said that? It's very wise to question all Government/Corporate Media 'News.'

How do you know for certain Giuliani said that? It's very wise to question all Government/Corporate Media 'News.'
How do I know?

Unlike you I am informed. He already TRIED to publicly "clarify" his statement.

Rather then outright dismissing shit perhaps you should check first.

30 seconds in the clip

^^^thinks the world stage is a playground....

Lol

Not at all...I just think the U.S. should always work from a dominant position and refuse to be pushed around. Why do you hate that?

Forum List

Back