Ambsdr Stevens Was ALIVE when the bastards got him, and Obama knows it too

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
They all lied?and this one picture* is the proof | Conservative Firing Line

As new information is finally starting to leak out about what really happened in Benghazi on that fateful night of September 11, 2012, NOTHING is more telling than this one single photograph…for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else…and Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all those in their vile orbit knew this from day one and all bold-faced lied.

They all willfully, deliberately, and with malice LIED to Ambassador Stevens’ family and to ‘We the People’. And while we all know that some claim that Stevens was the middle-man in Obama’s gun and weapons running operation to the Syrian rebels, or that he was actually kidnapped to trade for the Blind Sheik and mistakenly killed, I believe that what I will tell you about this picture coupled with Obama’s cover-up and LIES, gives credence to my belief (one that I’ve had since day one) that Ambassador Steven’s found out Obama was running guns and weapons under the table to the al-Qaeda supported Syrian rebels, and was silenced before he could expose what Obama was doing.

WHY IS THE POTUS GIVING GUNS AND AMMO TO AL QAEDA?

As new information is finally starting to leak out about what really happened in Benghazi on that fateful night of September 11, 2012, NOTHING is more telling than this one single photograph…for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else…and Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all those in their vile orbit knew this from day one and all bold-faced lied.

They all willfully, deliberately, and with malice LIED to Ambassador Stevens’ family and to ‘We the People’. And while we all know that some claim that Stevens was the middle-man in Obama’s gun and weapons running operation to the Syrian rebels, or that he was actually kidnapped to trade for the Blind Sheik and mistakenly killed, I believe that what I will tell you about this picture coupled with Obama’s cover-up and LIES, gives credence to my belief (one that I’ve had since day one) that Ambassador Steven’s found out Obama was running guns and weapons under the table to the al-Qaeda supported Syrian rebels, and was silenced before he could expose what Obama was doing.

obama supports al quaeda. He always has. He did in Libya.

A quick glance at your blog link shows countless factual errors.

The picture doesn't "prove" anything at all.

for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else
Isn't the "official story" that Libyans pulled Stevens out and took him to a hospital where he died? I have no idea which story is correct but a picture of the guy in bad shape being carried by Libyans sure doesn't prove anything since it could support either version.

Also:

1c3d2de33f2d110b30883061bc1da75c.jpg

All the black around his mouth and nose, death by smoke inhalation sure doesn't seem to far-fetched.

for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else
Isn't the "official story" that Libyans pulled Stevens out and took him to a hospital where he died? I have no idea which story is correct but a picture of the guy in bad shape being carried by Libyans sure doesn't prove anything since it could support either version.

Also:

All the black around his mouth and nose, death by smoke inhalation sure doesn't seem to far-fetched.

The photo in the OP shows he was still alive at that point in time. Who knows when he actually died, but it wasn't prior to the terrorists taking the embassy.

Also:

The photo in the OP shows he was still alive at that point in time. Who knows when he actually died, but it wasn't prior to the terrorists taking the embassy.

It shows nothing of the sort.

There are absolutely no conclusions that can be gathered from the picture in the OP.

Also:

It shows nothing of the sort.

There are absolutely no conclusions that can be gathered from the picture in the OP.

Bullshit. The ambassador is plainly alive, using his arms to shield his head and trying to looking up. Were he dead his arms and head would be hanging limp for about 2 to 6 hours prior to rigor mortis setting in.

Last edited:

It has always been known that he was still alive when pulled out of the consulate and later died at the hospital from the effects of smoke inhalation. The picture of him being pulled out of the consulate isn't a new one. You should check your source.

It has always been known that he was still alive when pulled out of the consulate and later died at the hospital from the effects of smoke inhalation. The picture of him being pulled out of the consulate isn't a new one. You should check your source.

So which is it? Do you libtards think Stevens was dead when he got pulled out (like Doctor seems to think) or was he still alive?

I have read claims put out by this administration that Stevens was dead when pulled out, and that was based on local testimony.

So you agree, Stevens was alive, but how did he die? What was his cause of death? Why has the autopsy report not been released to the public, or do you have access to it?

Where is the public release of General Hams testimony?

Why is this administration covering up the facts of that event and why is the press giving them a pass and instead talking about Paula Deen and similar drivel?

Forum List

Back