America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it and weap, I was setting all you guys up to facts

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

How is it stupid you ignorant retard once again blowing up a ball bearing manufacturing plant in Germany crippled her, taking away her oil Germany had to make synthetic oil out of coal, hijacked the middle East oil would cripple the world of oil

If it wasn't stupid, you wouldn't have to create a very narrow scenario where the oppositions' best strategies are eliminated for your convenience. :cuckoo:

Of course, it's like Millennium Challenge 2002 all over again. :abgg2q.jpg:

At least this one doesn't cost us $250 million.

You'd be dead the 1st week, traitor fuck that you are. UnAmerican piece of shit is you.

Are you game for fighting against foreign invaders?

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

How is it stupid you ignorant retard once again blowing up a ball bearing manufacturing plant in Germany crippled her, taking away her oil Germany had to make synthetic oil out of coal, hijacked the middle East oil would cripple the world of oil
If it wasn't stupid, you wouldn't have to create a very narrow scenario where the oppositions' best strategies are eliminated for your convenience. :cuckoo:

You'd be dead the 1st week, traitor fuck that you are. UnAmerican piece of shit is you.

LOLOL

Dumbshit, you should stick to your fantasies of beating up Marines. :lmao:

Like that fight of yours, this one isn't real either.

LOLOL

If there ever is a fight, you ain't worth a fuck.

Are you game for fighting against foreign invaders or no?

This is my country, I have no place else to go. Hell yes, I will fight tooth and nail.

Last edited:

LOLOL

Go back to sleep -- this isn't real.

LOLOL

So let's recap, it's Christmas, I post a thread ( and I very knowledgeable about military's of the world) and a fun thread.

If the world would declare war on the USA what's the first thing they should do ?

And you make some Charlie Brown crap the US is not the most powerful on earth?

LOLOL

Go back to sleep -- this isn't real.

Until it is. You might should be shoveled. I have what I need, and then some.

This is not a joke, God Bless the USA.

LOLOL

So let's recap, it's Christmas, I post a thread ( and I very knowledgeable about military's of the world) and a fun thread.

If the world would declare war on the USA what's the first thing they should do ?

Dumbfuck, I answered your question as to what I would do. Are you not paying attention in class again? Here, hope this helps you...

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I answered your question as to what I would do. Are you not paying attention in class again? Here, hope this helps you...

You would do what with what and how?

Feel free to elaborate..You never specified, sorry.

LOLOL

most powerful--with limitations - per Vietnam/Afghanistan/Cuba/etc

LOLOL

History is not strong with you

LOLOL

Yeah, I did. And I'm not about to repeat it for the intellectual impaired too stupid to read it.

LOLOL

History is not strong with you

Sorry if that didn't help. Oh well, I tried. C'est la vie. :dunno:

Too fucking stupid.

Lordy man, it's Christmas eve. I've had the same disagreements with Faun, but he is a staunch defender of America. I'll agree with you, our fundamental issue is whether the bureaucracy should have as much power as it does. It causes much consternation between us. That said, IT DOES NOT CHANGE that we all love America. Some want us more integrated into a world governing paradigm, some want our freedoms guaranteed with out such a paradigm.

Washington Post Columnist: “God Bless the ‘Deep State’”
Opinion | God bless the ‘deep state’

For tonight, Give it a rest.

LOLOL

Yeah, I did. And I'm not about to repeat it for the intellectual impaired too stupid to read it.

No you did not. You would do what with what for the US in the event of a foreign invasion?

You don't have the authority to "Start launching Nukes" You need to make your options a lot closer to home, boy.

LOLOL

No you did not. You would do what with what for the US in the event of a foreign invasion?

Asked and answered.

:dance:

Asked and answered.

You're a pussy-ass retard.

Your "nuke-finger" doesn't work for ya. Now what? Hmm?

Asked and answered.

You are a child..

Asked and answered.

^ and the clown just dances like an an ignorant because he can't figure not a simple question..
About the op if he answered it correctly he would crap on in his pants like steven

Asked and answered.

You're a pussy-ass retard.

Your "nuke-finger" doesn't work for ya. Now what? Hmm?

Sure it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back