AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!: Carrier Corp stays in US!!!

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Carrier stayed because it is owned by a defense contractor business and they want to kiss some fat old white govt. ass.......

Your leftist tears are delicious. Suck it up buttercup, YOU FUCKING LOST

The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Carrier stayed because it is owned by a defense contractor business and they want to kiss some fat old white govt. ass.......

I see you've completely just given up presenting counterpoints in your arguments tonight
Did you think you made a point...how precious....:lol:
Speaking of points, I'm not sure you've ever made one...

Hey s0n.......how is that bumpy cucumber doin' in there today? Does that popular vote tabulation make it feel a bit less bumpy?:bye1::bye1::2up:

This is good news for those employees.

I'm interested to see what Trump's policies do. I'm thinking that one on one negotiations with every employer in the nation isn't on the agenda.

So....whose gonna go out and buy a Carrier?

This is good news for those employees.

I'm interested to see what Trump's policies do. I'm thinking that one on one negotiations with every employer in the nation isn't on the agenda.

So....whose gonna go out and buy a Carrier?
Trump is planning to radically gut your liberal bureaucracy, which will help all non-crony capitalist industries......

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.

I see you've completely just given up presenting counterpoints in your arguments tonight
SILly has never made points in any posts I've seen. Just blather and insults. One of the deplorable...

Last edited:
You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation
True. Real unemployment is 10-15%
Except that stay at home Moms and the retired are not considered part of the work force, even though people try to include them......Gawd you derps are so predictable..

Forum List

Back