AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!: Carrier Corp stays in US!!!

WTF is there to get excited about? A bunch of over paid white people in some small hick town, will now live with a company who not only won't pay a dime in taxes, but will probobaly pollute their water with chemicals the EPA has baned and Trump as agreed to permit....anyone with a working brain cell should know by now, corporate America does nothing for labor unless the deal is a sweet as the tiny mouth Trump uses to bs people. No company is gonna stick around with 30-40 an hour workers with Mexico looming, its just a matter of time

So you're against saving American jobs. Noted.

WTF is there to get excited about? A bunch of over paid white people in some small hick town, will now live with a company who not only won't pay a dime in taxes, but will probobaly pollute their water with chemicals the EPA has baned and Trump as agreed to permit....anyone with a working brain cell should know by now, corporate America does nothing for labor unless the deal is a sweet as the tiny mouth Trump uses to bs people. No company is gonna stick around with 30-40 an hour workers with Mexico looming, its just a matter of time

I do believe that the majority of Carriers' employees are in the Steelworkers Union. Are you anti-union? Those jobs are not P/T burger frying jobs that get figured into Obies' basically false 'job creation' figures that have been foisted upon us year after year during his shameful administration.

Wow what a stark contrast to the Obama presidency. Liberals were blaming Bush 7 years into his presidency as to why the job market was so poor, and yet before Trump is even in office he has officially saved 1000 REAL jobs and liberals are saying that it was irrelevant. Wow.

Wow what a stark contrast to the Obama presidency. Liberals were blaming Bush 7 years into his presidency as to why the job market was so poor, and yet before Trump is even in office he has officially saved 1000 REAL jobs and liberals are saying that it was irrelevant. Wow.

Don't forget he stopped Ford from moving small vehicle production to mexico as well.

Don't forget he stopped Ford from moving small vehicle production to mexico as well.

i wonder how many times Obama put down the bong and called CEOs around the country to try and talk them into staying in the USA?

Lol, this should be the theme music to Trumps first 100 days in office.

i wonder how many times Obama put down the bong and called CEOs around the country to try and talk them into staying in the USA?

Lol, this should be the theme music to Trumps first 100 days in office.

Great song!!! And appropriate.

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Yes I've seen you guys brag about the stock market going up a few hundred points after Trump was elected.

When it goes up 12,000 points like it did under Obama, I'll be impressed :thup:

Trump doesnt have 85 million dollars a month being pumped in like obama he is doing it becuse every one knows trump is a republican and pro bussines compared to anti bussines obama.

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Yes I've seen you guys brag about the stock market going up a few hundred points after Trump was elected.

Trump doesnt have 85 million dollars a month being pumped in like obama he is doing it becuse every one knows trump is a republican and pro bussines compared to anti bussines obama.
Trump profits most when America suffers, and brags about it. Trump is not pro-business. He is pro-Trump. For the sake of the country, you better hope that the people surrounding him make sure he remains a pathological liar, by making sure non of the promises he made during his hate-fueled campaign come to pass.

Trump profits most when America suffers, and brags about it. Trump is not pro-business. He is pro-Trump. For the sake of the country, you better hope that the people surrounding him make sure he remains a pathological liar, by making sure non of the promises he made during his hate-fueled campaign come to pass.

Uhm did you read the op..?

How is that not pro bussiness genius

Yes he promised the government would make a huge artificial intervention in favor of Carrier and their parent company in exchange for them stopping considering moving some of a factory away.

I hope this has no massive repercussions when instituted on a large scale like it always has throughout all of history.

Yes he promised the government would make a huge artificial intervention in favor of Carrier and their parent company in exchange for them stopping considering moving some of a factory away.

I hope this has no massive repercussions when instituted on a large scale like it always has throughout all of history.
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
Sorry, I forgot that republicans oppose the free market now

I'm happy for all the workers! It's a good news for them and their families!
Now they won't lose work! :)
It is nice to have a President fighting for American workers once again.

Trying to increase the minimum wage was definitely fighting for the American workers, but who balked on that over and over and over again?
"Raising the minimum wage will cause inflation and unemployment" But facts show, neither has ever happened in US history.
And as the conservative Cato Institute pointed out, raising the minimum age raises the household incomes for 70% of the middle class.
Why do Republicans hate the middle class?

I'm happy for all the workers! It's a good news for them and their families!
Now they won't lose work! :)
It is nice to have a President fighting for American workers once again.

Trying to increase the minimum wage was definitely fighting for the American workers, but who balked on that over and over and over again?
"Raising the minimum wage will cause inflation and unemployment" But facts show, neither has ever happened in US history.
And as the conservative Cato Institute pointed out, raising the minimum age raises the household incomes for 70% of the middle class.
Why do Republicans hate the middle class?
The minimum wage should come up some, but the best way to do that is to let competition do the job and not mandate it by law.

IF we got rid of all the black market labor and H1-B serfs, wages would sky rocket.

Pence also instrumental in this deal.

Next stop.......overhaulin' corporate tax code............JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!......good ones on the horizon for our American brothers and sisters!
Pence used money from his taxpayers, as governor, to pay off Carrier.

You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation
True. Real unemployment is 10-15%

Link...
What Is the REAL National U.S. Unemployment Rate
I'm surprised you would bother to provide that jackass a link. Next time either of us make that truthful claim in unemployment, that jackass or his buddies will reply with "Link". Rather than refute it. Liberals are intellectually lazy.

BTW! Now that Trump is our next president, watch how they will suddenly mention the 14.9% rate.

LOL...Westwall deleted the link you are referring to. I wonder why...And yes, that is how debate works. You say shit without any back up, expect to get called on it. And if you can't back it up, STFU..

You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation
True. Real unemployment is 10-15%
Except that stay at home Moms and the retired are not considered part of the work force, even though people try to include them......Gawd you derps are so predictable..
The number of jobs were eliminated from the country. Poof! Vanished, thanks to disasterous Obama policies. There is the cause of the bogus 4.5% rate
Bush was losing 745,000 jobs a month and the unemployment rate was closing in on 10% and the DOW was under 7,000. Obama had disastrous policies? I don`t know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you for being so ignorant.

Forum List

Back