🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America has spoken. Trump campaign donations explode past Biden after the Shamviction in New York.

He can keel over two minutes after he defeats Trump, for all I care.
He'd still deserve to be on Mt. Rushmore for saving Democracy.
Biden is not saving Democracy, Biden is destroying our Republic.

anyhow, it is nice to point out that Biden is not doing anything because he is too sick, to far along in his dementia

Biden is not saving Democracy, Biden is destroying our Republic.

anyhow, it is nice to point out that Biden is not doing anything because he is too sick, to far along in his dementia

So biden is both too sick to do anything AND destroying our democracy? Interesting.

I know Republicans who are supporting Biden and can't wait to take their party back from the MAGAts.
Sure you do. Those aren't Republicans. Those are RINO'S, in other words the JV team of democrats.

Sure you do. Those aren't Republicans. Those are RINO'S, in other words the JV team of democrats.

So let me get this straight.

Romney is a RINO. Ryan is a RINO. the Bush Family are RINO's. McCain was a RINO. Dick Cheney is a RINO.

But the only true Republican is some guy who was a Democrat before 2000, 2000 actually considered running for the Reform Party nomination in 2012, and threatened to run as a third-party candidate if Romney didn't kiss his ring.

STOP DRINKING THE KOOLAID, MAN!!!!

So let me get this straight.

Romney is a RINO. Ryan is a RINO. the Bush Family are RINO's. McCain was a RINO. Dick Cheney is a RINO.

But the only true Republican is some guy who was a Democrat before 2000, 2000 actually considered running for the Reform Party nomination in 2012, and threatened to run as a third-party candidate if Romney didn't kiss his ring.

STOP DRINKING THE KOOLAID, MAN!!!!
Yeah, they are. They vote for the exact same shit as the democrats. So show me how they aren't democrats. Their political party name means nothing. Their actions do.

They vote democratic all the time.

Makes them DEMOCRATS you brainless twat.

Yeah, they are. They vote for the exact same shit as the democrats. So show me how they aren't democrats. Their political party name means nothing. Their actions do.

They vote democratic all the time.

Makes them DEMOCRATS you brainless twat.

Um, no, that makes them sensible government leaders, which the GOP used to be before the MAGAts took over.

Of course, he is. You seem to have no idea what the late stages of Dementia are.
You become an evil genius (according to you!)

Um, no, that makes them sensible government leaders, which the GOP used to be before the MAGAts took over.

You become an evil genius (according to you!)
Yeah, one parry government is soooooo sensible. California is imploding thanks to one party rule.

Sheesh you're stupid.

Yeah, one parry government is soooooo sensible. California is imploding thanks to one party rule.

Sheesh you're stupid.

I'm not advocating one party rule.

Two party rule indicates that both parties are sane, however.

We have one party and one deranged celebrity cult.

I'm not advocating one party rule.

Two party rule indicates that both parties are sane, however.

We have one party and one deranged celebrity cult.
we have to pretty pathetic parties...look at who they are running....2 old bastards both showing signs of decline....they both should be shut down for elder abuse....

we have to pretty pathetic parties...look at who they are running....2 old bastards both showing signs of decline....they both should be shut down for elder abuse....

Um, okay, I guess it's easier to complain than to take a stand.

Not really that interesting, sad really

Naw, I am always amazed how MAGAtards can hold two completely opposite ideas.

Biden is an EVIL genius AND completely senile.
Covid was an overhyped cold AND a devious Chinese bioweapon.
Trump was a genius for fast-tracking the vaccine that is going to kill us all!

Forum List

Back