America has spoken. Trump campaign donations explode past Biden after the Shamviction in New York.

Naw, I am always amazed how MAGAtards can hold two completely opposite ideas.

Biden is an EVIL genius AND completely senile.
Covid was an overhyped cold AND a devious Chinese bioweapon.
Trump was a genius for fast-tracking the vaccine that is going to kill us all!
It’s not opposite at all, he’s senile, and because of that allowing rhe demafacist take over the dem party and destroy our republic

Not surprised a dembot cultist can’t see that

That's not a stand, buddy, that's a cop out.
no its a stand saying fuck the 2 parties and the 2 old fuckers they gave us.....they want my support,pick much better candidates....until then fuck em....what you are doing joe is the cop out...."shut the fuck up and be satisfied with what THEY give us"........

Small cash donations flooded in from all over the country after the Bragg-Merchan clown show. You can fool some of the people some of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The 92 phony felony counts are blowing up like mishandled fireworks. POP POP BOOM ouch ouch ouch !!!!

Trump is ahead in every single swing state, plus Minnesota and is only one point behind in blue Virginia. They're going to have to risk piping Biden full of twice as many drugs as they did during SOTU.

Trump is ahead in every single swing state, plus Minnesota and is only one point behind in blue Virginia. They're going to have to risk piping Biden full of twice as many drugs as they did during SOTU.
I saw yesterday he is opening campaign offices in Va and Minn. The fact that those states are in play indicates how badly Biden's support is eroding. TRUMP 2024!!! :113:

Latest phax opinion poll has President Biden up 2 points.

So there’s that

I saw yesterday he is opening campaign offices in Va and Minn. The fact that those states are in play indicates how badly Biden's support is eroding. TRUMP 2024!!! :113:
And, Trump has gained one hell of a lot of ground in deep blue NY, being in single digits. Sometimes I wonder if Stephanik could actually help him capture NY but, alas, the state would still probably go to Biden, even at that.

And, Trump has gained one hell of a lot of ground in deep blue NY, being in single digits. Sometimes I wonder if Stephanik could actually help him capture NY but, alas, the state would still probably go to Biden, even at that.
Maybe Youngkin to help take Virginia?

Maybe Youngkin to help take Virginia?
That would really be his smartest bet and would get Virginia's electoral votes for sure as well as help with moderates in other states. I would love to see it myself. But, I really don't think Trump will ask him and I'm not so sure Youngkin would even accept. Trump was upset at Pence for not challenging the electoral vote count in 2020 and I don't see Youngkin willing to walk the plank with Trump. Trump needs a yes man, willing to have weaponized law enforcement go after them as well as Trump.

Small cash donations flooded in from all over the country after the Bragg-Merchan clown show. You can fool some of the people some of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The 92 phony felony counts are blowing up like mishandled fireworks. POP POP BOOM ouch ouch ouch !!!!

Luv seeing Karma biting them in the ass for this lawfare bullshit

Forum List

Back