America in Crisis and Joe’s Asleep at the Wheel

Tell us more about Xenophobe Trump and his travel restrictions.
Pathetic how you Leftards made it a political issue on DAY ONE.

Yes, the left did do that, they are just as partisan as you. You look down on them and hate them, yet you are their identical twin

So get an education and stop being such a complete partisan already.

1640356765735.png

Total Devotion Syndrome has indeed fucked us, it'll take more than a year to fix the mess left by the previous administration.
LOL....Tater sure has a odd way of "fixing" things. His "fix" would be laughable were it not so full of fail.

He must be going off the "you will own nothing and like it" gambit the dems are so fond of.

Blah, there is no redeeming value in even talking to people of your ilk, you don't get it and you never will.

1Sweden simply told its citizens to be smart about it.
They have less cases per capita than Faucism.

You're comparing a country located in one of the coldest spots on the planet for COVID. However all of it's Scandinavian neighbors fared much, much better than Sweden.

Sweden per million:
Cases: 124,931
Deaths: 1,494

Denmark per million:
Cases: 116,079
Deaths: 547

Norway per million:
Cases: 67,083
Deaths: 229

Finland per million
Cases: 41,486
Deaths: 271

Iceland per million (if you want to consider them Scandinavian)
Cases: 64,111
Deaths: 107

Sweden, considering it's location has not been successful comparative to countries within their region of the world.

Also Sweden's economy wasn't better off for not having any lockdowns either and in some ways was the worst performer.

Now at least Sweden takes vaccinations seriously and they are about 72% fully vaccinated as compared to the United States at only about 61% they'll be just fine.

No plan to address anything beyond a few token measures and a plethora of denial.

Inflation
Jobs
ChiCom Flu
Iran getting nukes
Skyrocketing crime
Infected illegals flooding thru the border
Skyrocketing deficit

Inflation - Temporary, in control and primarily due to capitalistic drivers
Jobs - New unemployment claims at 50 year lows and 4.2% unemployment rate
ChiCom Flu - It's spread is still an issue with the unwashed & unvaccinated
Iran getting nukes - Some former 1-term president's decision to end an agreement with delayed and inspected their capacity
Skyrocketing crime - It's a sign of freedom
Infected illegals flooding thru the border - To join the unwashed & unvaccinated hillbillies here.
Skyrocketing deficit - Who the fuck cares about deficits? Where were you when the former 1-term president added 8 trillion to it. BTW what is the deficit % compared to GDP?

You're comparing a country located in one of the coldest spots on the planet for COVID. However all of it's Scandinavian neighbors fared much, much better than Sweden.

Sweden per million:
Cases: 124,931
Deaths: 1,494

Denmark per million:
Cases: 116,079
Deaths: 547

Norway per million:
Cases: 67,083
Deaths: 229

Finland per million
Cases: 41,486
Deaths: 271

Iceland per million (if you want to consider them Scandinavian)
Cases: 64,111
Deaths: 107

Sweden, considering it's location has not been successful comparative to countries within their region of the world.

Also Sweden's economy wasn't better off for not having any lockdowns either and in some ways was the worst performer.

Now at least Sweden takes vaccinations seriously and they are about 72% fully vaccinated as compared to the United States at only about 61% they'll be just fine.
You just blinded a former 1-term president sycophant with facts.

Dude will shrink and run away.

GDP dropped over 4 points last quarter, wages are down, inflation is skyrocketing, and Brandon has no plan for the ChiCom Flu other than ship infected illegals across America.
Here is a nice load of reality for you.

Our economy is #1. Biden's GDP has outpaced TFG.

Wages are up.

U.S. wages are growing by about 4% a year, above the precrisis trend rate, compared with less than 1% growth in the eurozone, according to data from the Bank for International Settlements, a Switzerland-based bank for central banks.
Inflation is global. It will be a bit higher in the United States but that's because our economy is buying more than other countries. As supply meets demand that will go down. Our ports are processing more product than they did in 2019 while the ports of other countries are stagnant. Thanks to strong consumer demand our economy is doing quite well considering the circumstances.

Major U.S. ports are processing almost one-fifth more container volume this year than they did in 2019, even as volumes at major European ports like Hamburg and Rotterdam are roughly flat or lag behind 2019 levels. The busiest U.S. container ports are leaping ahead of their counterparts in Asia and Europe in global rankings as volumes surge, according to shipping data provider Alphaliner.

The plan for Covid is to get vaccinated. This administration has ensured vaccines are available for all. it's not up to Biden to tie your shoes for you, retard.

Unemployment down, wages up, stock market up, vaccines and boosters doing their job, people able to meet in person, I can finally get back to some rather expensive hobbies such as traveling and building out my Jeep without worrying if I have a job tomorrow. Life isn't perfect but it's getting better day by day.
Too funny. None of that ever stopped for Me.

No plan to address anything beyond a few token measures and a plethora of denial.

Inflation
Jobs
ChiCom Flu
Iran getting nukes
Skyrocketing crime
Infected illegals flooding thru the border
Skyrocketing deficit

Don't be so hard on him..
We ALL know that the poor OLD fool
is NOT Really IN CHARGE of Anything.
Blame is superiors (Like Big Pharma)

No honest, intelligent adult could.

I know I shouldn't be enjoying this comical, ignorant hysteria as much as I am. Maybe it's the arrogance that makes it easier.

:popcorn:
Someone woke up this morning and decided to let us all know he needs all his Rwinger bro's to console him.
SOSDD

Too funny. None of that ever stopped for Me.
None of what stopped for you? Here are the points I made and how they are relevant to you.

Unemployment - Went down dramatically under Biden, it's not about you.

Stock market - Recovered and highest ever, it's not about you.

Vaccine and booster availability - Not about you.

People able to safely meet in person - Not about you.

My own personal hobbies - Not about you.

None of what stopped for you? Here are the points I made and how they are relevant to you.

Unemployment - Went down dramatically under Biden, it's not about you.

Stock market - Recovered and highest ever, it's not about you.

Vaccine and booster availability - Not about you.

People able to safely meet in person - Not about you.

My own personal hobbies - Not about you.
I haven't been unemployed for the past 10 years
My stock portfolio has never been better
I will not comply with an experimental drug for a survivable illness
I've never stopped meeting people when I needed to
I've not one day, stopped My own personal hobbies.

Like I said none of that has happened to Me.

Good luck with recovering from an economy the people you support destroyed. You see, we would be so much further ahead if only the Democrats hadn't gotten involved.

I haven't been unemployed for the past 10 years
My stock portfolio has never been better
I will not comply with an experimental drug for a survivable illness
I've never stopped meeting people when I needed to
I've not one day, stopped My own personal hobbies.

Like I said none of that has happened to Me.

Good luck with recovering from an economy the people you support destroyed. You see, we would be so much further ahead if only the Democrats hadn't gotten involved.
Your stocks, 401k, whatever investments you have right now are probably way better than they were a year ago.

I don't care about your employment status, literally nobody asked and it's irrelevant.

I don't care what you think of vaccines, has nothing to do with my post.

Nothing you have stated here is in any way, shape or form an actual rebuttal to my post.

Your stocks, 401k, whatever investments you have right now are probably way better than they were a year ago.

I don't care about your employment status, literally nobody asked and it's irrelevant.

I don't care what you think of vaccines, has nothing to do with my post.

Nothing you have stated here is in any way, shape or form an actual rebuttal to my post.
Everything rebutted it. But you are the kind of person that if someone led you by the hand to water, you'd claim it wasn't because you refuse to realize you are wrong.

You have a nice day now.

Everything rebutted it. But you are the kind of person that if someone led you by the hand to water, you'd claim it wasn't because you refuse to realize you are wrong.

You have a nice day now.
You didn't rebut anything. Unemployment was high, it's been reduced drastically in the last year. Did you rebut that? No.

Wages are up, did you rebut that? No.

So on and so forth.

Forum List

Back